Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Lysander was already at the Gryffindor table after delivering to Sierra, so he figured he'd may as well hit two birds with one stone. He shuffled down the table, keeping an eye out for another teammates familiar face, hoping he was still eating with everyone else. He brightened when he spotted the older boy, and moved down to sit opposite him. "Noel! I've got something for you." He said with a grin, whipping out the sole pink rose in his basket with a small ta-da! "Looks like someone's got a crush on you."

Noel went to get some food and made his way to the great hall. He was hungry and needed the food and energy for an study day. Also he was busy with Quidditch the game was soon against Slytherin and they needed to win. But than Lysander came to him and he smiled to the boy. '' Hey Lysander. I'm curious.'' He than first replied. The boy could make some jokes he knew, but this seemed real. And than there was an pink rose. He smiled shortly, thinking it would be from Minnie. He hoped it was, because otherwise someone else had an crush on him. And he was dating Minnie so. He grinned to Lysander. '' Great. Is there a note?'' He than asked curious and took the rose from him.

Lysander handed over the pink rose, and quickly scrounged through his notes to find the one for Noel. "Yup, it's one of these. Should be...this one!" He said finally, passing over the slip of paper. It was kind of fun, learning more about his teammates this way. He didn't know what a lot of them got up to outside of the Quidditch Pitch or club events, and delivering special roses made them a bit more interesting. He didn't know who was dating who, or who liked who, outside of Emma's feelings for Sully, or their conspiracy that Jacob had a secret relationship with Sierra. "So who's it from?" He asked, unable to hide his curiosity. He'd glanced at some of the notes, but he hadn't had a chance to peek at Noel's. Pink and red were always the most enticing.​

Noel,

A pink rose, because I like you. Happy Valentines Day.

Minnie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back