- Messages
- 6,879
- OOC First Name
- Pheeb
- Blood Status
- Half Blood
- Relationship Status
- Married
- Wand
- Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
- Age
- 8/2010 (52)
Ok my lovelies, i need YOU! Yes you..
Libby Barnett is a fifteen year old fourth year Hufflepuff. She is friendly and kind, and has a little brtoher who's just been sorted into Slytherin (He;s nice though
) Libby already has a best guy friend (Jake Cooper) but needs the following:
[ul]Libby Barnett is a fifteen year old fourth year Hufflepuff. She is friendly and kind, and has a little brtoher who's just been sorted into Slytherin (He;s nice though
) Libby already has a best guy friend (Jake Cooper) but needs the following:
[li]A best girl friend - Preferably in her year, or one above or below.
[li]A boy friend - Also preferably in her year or above.
[/li][/ul]She has someone she is mentoring already, but wouldn't mind if any new first years would like any help so also..
[ul][li]Any first year's who want a mentor - This would also help her not just you.
[/li][/ul]If anyone is interested in any of these positions please feel free to comment! 
~Pheebz

~Pheebz




) She likes to make jokes, but doesn't do it when she can't think of very good ones. Or if you just don't want Libby to be friends with Vanessa at all, it's fine.
She never used it after she was sorted, they all tend to do that. U.u so I stop advertising for Hnz. Anways I don't mind them being friends, Sarah is still in the works. Only thing I come up with, she was a single child and she lived with her mom but she passed away recently. (Natural causes) so now Sarah living with Roswald and Lila
I know, but eh she will be my minor charrie so I just need a friend for her, nothing more. What you say?