🌹 Rose Giving Penultimate Pink petals

Hugo Stark-West

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
If Hugo had seen the name on his list at the start of the day he would have given the rose straight to Salem when he had picked it up. It would have been easy, though he had actually collected his roses from margo. salem had been right there. however he hadn't looked that far down the list. He had been keeping an eye out for her all day. He was down to his last two and was pleased with himself for how he had managed to get them delivered. He hoped that he would be able to get them both delivered over dinner.
He saw a shock of black hair and realised it was the girl he was looking for. he went over to her and waited for a moment making sure he wasnt interupting anything. "Excuse me, Salem. I have a rose for you" he said.

@Salem Lee

As tired as Salem was after so much walking today, she was finding a second wind watching all the roses change hands in the entrance hall. Not to mention the promise of the dance in the nearby hall had her thinking fondly of spending tonight with Natalia.

She jumped a little seeing one of the younger deliverers get her attention, trying to dispel the excited jumble of nerves from thinking about Natalia as she smiled at him. "Hey! Awesome, thank you. Looks like you're nearly done too, excited for the dance?"

hugo smiled as Salem said that it looked like he was nearly done. "Yes. it was hard finding people, but i had some help." he said, finding the note and holding it out for her along with a pink rose as he spoke. "I only have one left now for Caleb Thorn." He said not that he had any idea what caleb thone looked like. He was planning on just asking around at the Slytherin table. " it should be fun I enjoyed Halloween and Christmas," he said, hoping that it would be as fun as those and not just full of couples kissing.

Dear Salem,
I really like you, want to go to Valentine's together too? I think it would be lovely.

Natalia

@Natalia Novak[/small[/sppoiler]

hugo smiled as Salem said that it looked like he was nearly done. "Yes. it was hard finding people, but i had some help." he said, finding the note and holding it out for her along with a pink rose as he spoke. "I only have one left now for Caleb Thorn." He said not that he had any idea what Caleb thone looked like. He was planning on just asking around at the Slytherin table. " it should be fun I enjoyed Halloween and Christmas," he said, hoping that it would be as fun as those and not just full of couples kissing.
Dear Salem,
I really like you, want to go to Valentine's together too? I think it would be lovely.

Natalia

@Natalia Novak[/small[/sppoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back