Patronus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Marten is similar to a ferret

Michael Anthony Carl Cullen said:
So when Dumbledore was younger and he wasn't the greatest wizard of all time you think he would have had a pigeon or something?
but they were both not ordinary remember, Dumbledore was the greatest Wizard of all time and Tonks was a Metamorphmagus.
nope because even when he was younger he showed talents of being the great wizard, the characters we play don't show that. Quoted from the book "Dumbledore did things no other wizard had ever done before" that was said by his friend and it was when they were in school.

A Marten is similar to a ferret
Oh wow <_<

Sophia Stark said:
I like this quiz. It said Sophia's patronus should be a cougar, which makes sense for her. Well, at least, a large fierce feline does anyway.
lol Mine's an Eagle! Funny I thought mine would be like a duck!

Sophia's quiz got me a Coyote. Not bad. Mike's quiz merited me a Fox. So, far I'm still awesome.

I'm in my firstyear/week if I showed signs of greatness then could i have a Hippogriff or even a Dragon do you think?

QUOTE (Michael Anthony Carl Cullen @ May 22 2008, 08:54 AM)
So when Dumbledore was younger and he wasn't the greatest wizard of all time you think he would have had a pigeon or something?

but they were both not ordinary remember, Dumbledore was the greatest Wizard of all time and Tonks was a Metamorphmagus.

nope because even when he was younger he showed talents of being the great wizard, the characters we play don't show that. Quoted from the book "Dumbledore did things no other wizard had ever done before" that was said by his friend and it was when they were in school.

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
Sophia Stark said:
Fred, according to your website Sophia's patronus should be a dolphin.  I think it is very wrong.
I agree it says mine should be a Mimbletonia

That's a Plant!
I'd like to know how a plant defends you. I bet it's freakin' sweet.

Fred McElroy said:
Brian Getathorn XIX said:
Sophia Stark said:
Fred, according to your website Sophia's patronus should be a dolphin.  I think it is very wrong.
I agree it says mine should be a Mimbletonia

That's a Plant!
I'd like to know how a plant defends you. I bet it's freakin' sweet.
Okay so I' a bird definately I took Sophia's quiz, said I should have an Eagle took MACC's quiz and it said I should have an Owl, I'm going with MACC's

also MACC, you can't decide that others have too, like the Professors and you have to be above and beyond magically, I don't think you've shown that, sorry!

Hey I like the other one website I got a Coyote!

Haha i guess your right i'm guna argue my case thought I want a magical creature!! lol I got a Horse from Sophia's quiz and a Lion from mine i am the bee's knee's :D

I'm confused. : /

As cool as foxes and coyotes are I got a freakin' Polar Bear/Siberian Tiger! That's utter awesome! So I'm going with a Poberian Beager.

What if an eagle and a horse had a child/cub/pony/chick natrually that woulnd't be magical would it? :D
genetically not possible so can't entertain that notion, and I think that owuld be a violation of Misuse Of Magic Office or something to even attempt to do that, also wouldn't be possible for Patronuses.

you like ilegal things don't you? I think Luxen sells Dragon eggs!

He might also sells Flying Motorcycles!

Haha dunno why i'm so desperate for a Hippogriff might just keep one as a pet :D
That's cool. I'm looking forward to my flying delorean.

I am a wolf by Sophia's quiz!
and i like it!

Your Patronus is the Wolf! The wolf is a symbol of wisdom, loyalty and independence. He is one of history's more revered (and feared) characters.
That your Patronus is a wolf says that you are very wise as a person. You tend to be loyal to your friends, even when they screw up, but you are also independent. Finding that balance is key; finding it will ensure that you will be a wonderful witch or wizard!

Don't know what would be better a basilisk egg or a dragon egg to be honest is there a room of requirement on this site? I'll have to get a job lol i'll have a scout around for who's recruiting.

Your Patronus is the Eagle! The eagle is a symbol of spirituality, courage and protection. He will protect you with his sharp talons.
That your Patronus is an eagle says that you are very concerned with the spiritual things of life. You are also a brave person who would go out of your way to protect those you love. A small amount of fear is healthy, however; keep that in mind and you will be an amazing witch or wizard!

Is what Mine says!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back