Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Chloë still couldn't seem to get a grip on the layout of the school. Unlucky as she was, her sense of direction was as bad as it comes, which didn't really help the youngster in her queste to find out the locations of several classrooms. However, it also helped her to discover some of the other gems the school had to offer. Like today, when she had been roaming around and had stumbled upon the student lounge. She had heard other kids talk about it, but hadn't been there herself. It was a nice idea though, to have a place that somewhat resembled the comfort of a common room, yet they were able to share it with students from different houses. It seemed like the perfect place to meet some kids outside of her own house before classes started. The lounge was rather busy, and even though Chloë was determined to make some new friends, she wasn't one to just interrupt a conversation or find a way to take part in it. She also didn't recognize most of the students in there, which to her meant that there weren't a lot of first years' present at the moment. Spotting an unoccupied sofa, the young girl plopped herself down and looked around the lounge once more, deciding she'd just wait untill she'd notice some more kids her age come in. She figured that couldn't take too long and she just had to be patient. After all, if she had found the lounge others were bound to find it as well right?

Connor could barely show his face in public anymore. Eric had gotten in a fight over him, already. He was so weak he couldn't even stand up for himself... although Connor thought just about anyone would have been scared of how wildly that girl had attacked Eric. He couldn't believe how he had just crumpled immediately, though, and finally Connor's distrust of their New Zealand family made sense. If all of Uncle James's daughters had bodyguards like that, Connor definitely thought they should stay away. Unfortunately, though, hiding in his dorm couldn't work for Connor forever. He was tired of just being in the same place all the time, so he had decided to pop his head out, just for a moment, and see if things were alright. The student lounge seemed safe enough, as long as none of those girls were there. Thankfully, Connor didn't see any of his cousins peeking through the door, so he slipped into the room as quietly as he could, sneaking over to a seat near a girl he had seen in class with his book. Hopefully he could just sit here and be safe.

Chloë had been rather enjoying watching the other students in the lounge. Some came, some went and others seemed like they would be hanging around there for a while. The best of all was that they were all doing something different as well. Whether it be studying, hanging around with friends, hanging out alone or playing games. Everything was happening at the same time. The youngster had been sitting there for a while when she noticed a head popping out of the door opening, scanning the room. She watched as the boy, who she know recognized from class, had decided it was all good and quietly sad down in a chair close to hers. Chloë had to stop herself from speaking up immediately, debating whether or not she should say something at all because perhaps all the boy wanted was to just be left alone. Then again, the student lounge didn't seem like the best place for that. Carefully she leaned herself a bit more towards the boy. "Hiding from someone?" She half-whispered, smiling at him. "If you tell me what they look like I could help? Keep an eye on the door for you?"

Once he was seated Connor kept his head down, determined that nobody would see or recognise him. He didn't want any of his cousins' bodyguards to track him down and attack him like the blonde girl had attacked Eric. He was so busy focusing on not being noticed that he didn't notice the girl he had sat with noticing him until she spoke. Connor's heart leaped into his throat, stumbling over his words as he replied. "I'm... it's... nobody..." He said, too quickly. She seemed too young to be in league with any of his older cousins, though, and Connor forced himself to relax, swallowing as he spoke. "I just, um... my brother had a fight with someone." He said in an even softer voice than usual, glancing around to make sure nobody was listening. "I don't want to fight anyone, so..." He shrugged nervously, lowering his head.

The boy didn't seem all too comfortable and Chloë frowned when he told her it was nothing. That obviously wasn't true, but she didn't want to pry. Either he would tell her or he wouldn't. After all, she didn't even know the kid. The youngster smiled as she noticed the boy relax a bit more, but the smile was quickly traded for a hint of concern when he told her what had gone on. "You know your brother fighting doesn't mean you have to be the same, right?" She responded, voice lowered to the bare minimum as she noticed the boy clearly didn't want everyone to hear. "I mean, you don't have to fight anyone." She smiled at him. "And they can't make you." Chloë added, wondering whatever had happened that had caused the boy to be so thrown off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back