Passion for Fashion

Amber nodded. "You should be proud of yourself, those are great marks. I agree about History, I'm glad I don't have it anymore." She said, thinking back to how boring the homework for that class sometimes was.

When she was talking about Ainsley, her face lit up. She really liked her friend a lot. "She's very nice, sort of shy but really sweet!" She paused, wondering how to bring this tactfully. "She's not... always good with people, but if you're patient with her it's fine. She likes flowers and reading and walks without shoes sometimes." She said with a giggle. "I haven't really befriended many more people yet... but I've talked to some other first years." When Evelyn yawned, Amber glanced at the clock and gasped. It was so late! They had been talking for a long time. "Oh, look at the time!"

Evelyn smiled at Amber when she mentioned again that she could be proud. She was as proud as a lion and that would stay so. She wasn't sure if this second semester was going to have a O, but we would see how it goes. '' Pfff.. I'm just beginning with it. But I would be glad if it was over.'' She responded towards the Hufflepuff. Talking about Ainsley seemed to lighten Amber up, you could see that she was proud to have her as a friend. But the things that Evelyn heard about this Ainsley wasn'treally a jump to meet this girl. '' Walking without shoes? That is pretty dirty, and not good for your feet. But apart from that she sounds nice.'' Evelyn decided to spin it a bit more positive because she just thought about hygiëne.

When Amber metioned the time Evelyn was a bit shocked. '' Oh gosh, you are right! I totally forgot the time.'' She grabbed her things and put it in her bag next to her, and made sure she didn't forgot anything. '' Well I should really go! It was nice talking to you Amber. I love it that i've met somebody that likes fashion also! We should totally meet again, you can find me on the seventh floor or in the great hall.'' She stood up and waved at Amber and left the student lounge.

Amber regretted saying that about Ainsley, she should have just said she made jewelry, which is something Evelyn would probably appreciate more. But it felt too late now.

"I should go too, it was nice to meet you. Let's talk again soon!" She said as Evelyn left. She than gathered her own things and left as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back