Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper had absolutely no idea why he had been summoned down here. He was nervous; had he done something wrong? He was the first one to make it to the arts room. Was he too early? He sighed, taking a seat and waiting impatiently. He bounced his leg, chewing on his inner lip and watching the door. He reached into his pocket, rubbing his fingers lightly over the latest letter that Sebastian had sent him. Cas wished the older boy was here; Sebastian was older, cooler, more collected. He would know what to do here. Casper sighed heavily, his heart thundering in his chest as anxiety twisted his gut.

Kiara was freaked out to be called out there. What did she do? No, she loved this place, it surely was one of her favorite places in the whole school but it doesn't change the fact that she had always gone here only because she wanted to do so, not because someone needed her there. As she entered the room, she saw a boy and lightly frowned before smiling at him. She frowned only because she was trying to remember his name and she was absolutely sure that she had no idea what was it. She only got the parallels that he is from Hufflepuff and for sure not in her year and probably not in the year above her, he didn't look older than she was. "Hey, have you been there for long?" looking at him, it looked like he was waiting for something so she just hoped that he was summoned there too and she didn't have to deal with all that alone. She took a seat next to him. "I am Kiara, by the way," she gave him a cheerful smile and put out a hand, hoping to talk with him while they were waiting as she disliked being in silence.

Emily had asked Casper and Kiara to come to the Conglomerated Arts Room. She had something important to say and thus she had asked them to come. Emily walked into the room and smiled when she spotted both of them sitting in the room. Emily shot them both a smile and grinned ''Nothing serious why you two are here..'' Emily paused ''Well, it depends on how you look at it'' Emily added quickly. ''You two know I will graduate this year and that means I need to find a suitable replacement'' Emily smiled hoping they would catch on. ''And well after a long time of thinking, I decided to make you two co leaders of the Conglomerated Arts club.'' Emily hoped that they would be happy with becoming a leader, but they could still turn her down.

Casper looked up at the girl that came in with wide eyes. "Um, no, not at all." He lied easily, offering his hand out to her. "Casper." He introduced himself. He looked up when he heard the other voice, surprised to see the leader of the club. Were they being kicked out? Had he done something? Anxiety twisted his gut, and he bit his lip. He liked the art club. Of course, she continued speaking, and Casper's draw dropped. "Wait, what?"

Kiara accepted his hand. "Kiara," she cheerfully smiled at Casper and then turned to the voice. The leader of CAC, what was going on? She didn't even think that she did something wrong, she didn't, right? And when Emily said that she decided to make them co-leaders of the club, Casper said exactly was on Kiara's mind. What? It took her a moment to understand and when she did, she closed her mouth in shock, cave in to give Casper a hug and wanted to hug Emily too, but almost tripped over the chair when trying to get up. "Seriously? That'd be our pleasure," she looked at Cas to make sure he was okay with her saying our not only her. And with Emily making them co-leaders, Kiara fastly befriended Casper. "If I can ask, why us?" No, of course, they were artsy and all that but what made her decide to give the leaderism to them? There were a whole bunch of madly talanted people in the school.

The boy was suprised and the girl wanted to know why she had picked them. ''Well, you two were always active in the events and Kiara you even helped me making a poster for the stand.'' Emily explained. On top of that they both had a clean record. She had asked both their HOH's if they agreed with her choice. She didn't want to pass lead to students that got detention every other week. ''Are you two happy?'' Emily asked. ''If you guys don't want to, I can always try to find someone else'' Emily muttered.

Casper was shocked, sure, but when she mentioned finding someone else, he leaned forward quickly. "Wait, no- I- I can do it," he gushed, his heart thundering in his ears. He had no idea what had brought this on, why she had even seen him, of all people, but he wanted this. He didn't know what he was going to do, but maybe Kiara could help him with that. "We can do it." He changed his wording, scooting forward to the edge of his seat and looking to Kiara. "We can do it, right?" he asked again, his voice more steady now.

Kiara carefully listened to the answer for her question and then broke into a cheerful smile, she was proud that Emily chose her as one of the leaders. But she was as shocked as Casper was when Emily said that they can turn it down. "We surely can do this, we won't let you down!" She lightly nudged Cas with her shoulder and gave him an encouraging smile and then surely smiled at Emily. She was absolutely sure that they would make a great team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back