Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Hey everyone.

I just wanted to let you all know as I have a few minutes to post up that I will be gone for the weekend for sure, maybe a bit longer. Some of the reason is good, some not so good. Today my mom was admitted to the hospital. As of right now, we really don't know much other than the diagnosis. This is her second time in the hospital this month. I am rather scared about her health and anyone who could send up a prayer for her, please do so.

The other thing that is going on this weekend is that tomorrow I have my soon to be sister in law's bridal shower and bachelorette party (hen party). As maid of honor, I am hosting both events and its going to be rather busy. I know between those two things alone I won't have time to be online, then add my mom to the mix, and its just not gonna happen.

I can be reached by text as well as MSN for those of you who have it. I will try to log in my MSN on my Blackberry shortly and leave it on. Don't be offended if I don't respond for hours though, especially tomorrow.

I will post pics on Facebook when I can from tomorrow night. As much as I would rather not have the parties tomorrow now, cancelling is just not an option at this point. Too many people and too much money is involved. There are relatives coming from out of state that are on their way right now.

See you all soon!!
Julie

Eeep.
Stop partying when your mum's in hospital, though. :glare:

:r

Anywho, enjoy yourself like I know you will. ;)

Also: ACCIO! Superlatives ever? Or no?:r

Julie,

Aww, poor mom! :console:
I will keep my prayers with your mom, and hope for the best.

Your life is busy, and hope that you have fun with the parties! ^_^
If you need my help for anything, even Accio, just holler. :)

:hug: and ♥
~ Sir Kaitlyn

Julie,

So sorry to hear about your mom! :hug:
I'll keep praying and hoping that everything will turn out okay.

Have fun with all the parties and stuff going on, if you ever need someone to bother or anything you can always text me or something. See you around!!

Jessye

Popping in for a bit again. Mom is doing a bit better, but still will be in for a few more days.

Nick, I can't help that she ends up in the hospital when we have party plans made. :p I hope that things will slow down enough this week that we can get Accio! Supers running this week now that you are home again. :D

Kaitlyn, Jessye thanks for that. I will bug you when I need. lol.

I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better. I hope she goes home soon!

:hug:

Things are going well, but mom will be there til at least Wednesday. These things are larger than I thought (or was told to be honest). She still has to have a full scan to make sure things are going well, but once that is done we will get more details.

Until then, I will be online when I can, but still will be MIA mostly. :D

Things are looking up! I am finally going to have some time to be back. Mom is home from the hospital and seems to be doing better. She still has a massive amount of doctor's appointments and things, but I won't be running every day now. I probably will be down there at least once a week or so to help her out with things like laundry since she is supposed to lay low until further notice.

The good news is I am back and ready to jump into things again! :frantics: Now if only I could get that silly Livvy online to finish up our rps.... :r

Gotta say, I've missed you all!!!!!! :hug:

:hug: Julie so so sorry only just saw this, I should really try to get on line more.
I'm so glad your mom is doing better :hug: will still keep her in my thoughts and prayers anyhow and you ;)
always around at some point if you need to chat ;)

I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better :)

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back