out for a walk

Andromeda laughed, "No, Zuka probably didn't tell me because she thought I'd laugh. She knows it's not my thing at all! Oh, I can't wait to see her now".

Harri smiled "What do you mean it's not your thing! Dress's are everybodys thing!" She said and laughed "So still not even considering coming to the ball?" Harri asked.

"Dresses have never been my thing, honestly!" Andromeda told her, "my mom says that once I could say the word 'no' which was when I was about 2, I refused to let her put a dress near me. Hated them then and still refuse to wear them now. I'll wear Halloween costumes and my uniform but that's it".

Harri laughed "So the last time you wore a dress was when you were less then two! You might have changed your mind by now, I think you should give one a go! You have nothing to loose after all!"

Andromeda's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.
"Oh don't get me wrong Harri, I love to look at them and I like watching other girls dress up but me! Gracious Gilyweed Girl! never in a month of Sunday's would I put on a long, short, medium length dress. Maybe when I'm a bit older but not now" she ventured, though highly doubted that too.

"Well I will change your mind and have you wearing a dress by the end of our first year!" Harri said laughing. "So whats you favorite colour?" she said thinking deeply about a dress that would compliment Andy.

"You have two chances Harri, Slim and none" Andromeda laughed at her, "My favourite colour... goodness, I guess it would have to be a toss between a really deep forest green and a deep dark navy. Why?"

"Slims better then nothing!" Harri said and laughed, She pondered for a moment before saying "Because I think I might be able to use thoose colours for something!" He mind was ticking away going over every dress she owned untill her eyes lit up. "Just wait till after the holidays!" she said and laughed.

"Nothing!" Harri said and smiled sweetly, she didn't want Andy to catch on to her plan but guessed she might have already. "So what kinda clothes do you usually wear?" she asked trying to make sure what she had in mind was just right.

"Besides my uniform?" Andromeda shrugged, "Usually just my jeans, some t-shirts, sweaters, tracksuits - the odd blouse providing they don't look ridiculously girly of course. Harri! Why?"
Andromeda shook her head and squinted her eyes, Harri was up to something definitly.

Harri laughed "Of corse besides uniform!" she said and listened as Andy listed what she wore. She listened carefully though the list was simple, what she had in mind was perfect it was casual now all she had to worry about was how to get Andy to try it on. "I am simply curious!" she said laughing and putting on a posh accent. "It's a beautiful day isn't it!" she said changing the subject though her own mind was still ticking over her plan.

Harri laughed "What do you mean what I'm up too. I'm up to nothing!" she shrugged but her blue eyes were gleaming. "And you'll have to stupefy me to get it out of me!" she said laughing.

"Harriet Turner you're bonkers but I like you too much to stupefy you over something as daft as a possible dress! But I mean it don't even think for a second that you're going to get me to wear one".

Harri laughed "Oh I may be bonkers but that it why everyone loves me so much!" She giggled now "Who me? Would I ever get you to wear a dress?" she said looking shocked before her face once again broke into a smile.

"I'll be heading back!" Harri said looking around glad that she had had such a good day.

"Oh don't worry everyone in the school will no by tomorrow!" she said laughing "Including the man himself" She said and with that she ran off in the direction of the castle still giggling.

Andromeda gasped as Harri laughed and ran off in the direction of the castle.
"They so better not find out Harriet Turner!" she called after her before taking up the chase. Oh the mortification of it, especially if Professor Keller ever found out!

Harri giggled of corse she wouldn't tell anyone. But Andy didn't know that! She carried on running "Can't catch me!" she said and sped off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back