out for a walk

((had to do some reasearch then!))
"Yeah I think he looks exactly like that! Fat and bald and really angry. He probably rolls out of bed in the morning then casts a spell a poof he is no longer fat and ugly!" Harri said laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh no! now I won't be able to look at Professor Keller without seeing short fat guy!" Andy feigned a cry of horror putting her hands up to the sides of her face then laughed again.

"Oh, poor Professor Keller. Augustus Keller" Andromeda sighed then realising that that was what she did, she coughed and splurted a bit.

"goodness gracious blubberworth and tumbleweed please hit me if I ever, ever do that again!"

Harri laughed more then she had laughed in a long time and when Andy sighed about Professor Keller it was all to much. "I will never be able to look at him the same way EVER!"Harri said laughing and flopping down on the floor trying to calm herself down. It was nice to just have a chat with a friend, in the muggle or wizard world!

"Harri we have potions exams soon how distracted do you think we're going to be?" she smiled, "I gurantee you we'll both be getting stuck into the paper or whatever it is we have to do and we'll both end up thinking about this conversation take one look at him and get a fit of the giggles. Just don't look my way when it happens to you. I'll be unconsolabe if you do!"

"Oh no exams!" She said her face dropping, exams always made her nervous and she could garentee she would forget everything on the day. Then as Andy carried on speaking she started laughing again and couldn't stop. It was true what Andy said. "I won't be able to stop myself!" Harri said through the giggles "As soon as I walk in I garentee I'll start laughing and my eyes will automatically look from you to him!" She said still laughing

"Oh no!" Andy giggled now, "what if he throws us out of our exam because we can't contain ourselves? and..and doesn't let us back in unless we tell him what we're laughing at!"

Andy looked gobsmacked at her own voiced thoughts, imagining the scenario if it did play out that way. It only brought about a fresh bout of laughter though.

"Imagine saying to him... because we know about your goodlooking spell that you use every morning! Expulsion straight away or just lots of detention having to look at his face!"

Andy held her sides which ached now.

Just as Harri had calmed herself down Andy carried on and now she laughed so much she cried, her sides ached and she had a stich in her stomach but she couldn't stop "Oh my gosh imagine that!" she said through the laughter. "We'd have a detention like everyday for the rest of out lives and we'd still be laughing!" she said.

Andy tried to her best to calm herself down, it was good to laugh. She sure didn't hear too much of it about this school for some reason though. Andy wiped her eyes and patted her sides. Smirking away at their silly girlishness.

"Ok serious talk now... what are you doing for the Yule Ball? are you going?" she asked then suddenly laughed and said, "I'm not asking to go with me like, I meant are you going in general!" Andy held her sides again, she really would have to contain her mirth.

Harri tried to control her laughing and after holding her breath and not looking at
Andy for a while she was successful. "Oh yeah I'm definatly going!" Harri said smiling "You better be too!" she added. Then as Andy carried on Harri laughed again "I'm sure that would be great me and you making our entrance together!" she said and laughed so hard. Again.

Harri stopped laughing immedietly " Andromeda Fiorelli you absolutly have to go!" Harri said looking at a friend "What reason have you got for not going?" she asked.

"Oh Harri please the list is endless" Andy held up a hand and started counting off on each finger, "one a dress for the evening would be too expensive; two I'd have to do my hair up , yeuw; three I'd have to dance with boys; four I'd would have to be extremely nice to them as well and five; none have asked me anyway!"

"So basically the only reason your not going is boys!"Harri said looking at her "And I thought better of you!" she said shaking her head in mock dissappiontment. "Right now I'm gunna tell you why what you have said is a load of rubbish!" She said clearing her throat. "Firstly, you don't need a new dress wear one you love and customize it a bit! Then it will be original and fabulous! Secondly Your hair would look great however you have it. Look at the stunning colour compared to my boring blonde!" At this point she grabbed some of each colour and compared them "Thirdly dancing with boys is fun!" She laughed then carried on " and lastly you wouldn't have to be that nice and don't worry someone will ask you they'd be mad not to!" She said and breathed after her little speech, if that didn't convince her then she wasn't sure what would.

Andy laughed at how serious Harri regarded the whole Yule Ball thing unfortunately Andy just didnt' share her sentiments.
"Ok, firstly I don't have a dress, any dress I have always dressed like a tomboy out of my uniform. Secondly your hair is beautiful and mine is the colour of carrots. Thirdly what's fun about dancing with boys?" she groaned now, "fourthly that was a good point to make and fifthly I don't want any boy to ask me because I don't want to go!"

Andy stuck her tongue out at Harri and then asked her, "why do you want to go so bad? Oh, has someone asked you already?"

"Well Andy I still think you should go it will be great fun and you will be really missing out if you don't!"Harri said "It would be a shame to miss it thats all!"Harri said "And I think your just making excusses and by the way your hair is way too cool to be compared to carrots and you know you love boys really!" Harri laughed she knew Andys wasn't particualarly girly but that didn't matter to her "And if the dress is holding you back I could lend you something!" Harri siad laughing. "And I just think the ball is going to be great!" Harri said dodging Andys question.

Andy laughed "Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before you know and I'm not budging. Our next trip to Brightstone I have to work anyways and I'm going to get a load of munchies in and have a wee slumber party for myself in the commonroom!"
It had only been a thought until now but after saying out loud she was adament that that was how she wanted to spend the night.

"And stop evading the question, has a boy asked you?"

"Your choosing a slumber party with yourself over a party with the rest of us!" Harri said laughing "Well I see you have your priorities in order!" She added laughing.
Then her eyes gleamed as she said "They might have done!" Then her expression changed to a more awkward one and she avoided eye contact as she said "So is this slumber party on your own or is there someone else invited?"

"Ah whoever wants to come can come!" Andy knew a brush off when she heard one and smiled at Harri, "I'll probably be sneaking down to get a peek of everyone anyway so you might as well tell me. It can't be a big secret if you're going to a public dance!"

Andromeda smiled at her.

Harri knew Andy had history with the person she was going with but it was better to tell her then to find out she looked up at her and said "Well it's Blane, I hope you don't mind!" she added quickly looking at And for her approval.

Andromeda looked at Harri stunned. "Harri why would I mind?" she smiled at her, "Blane is a lovely guy. He's lucky to be taking you".

It then registered with Andromeda why Harri would have said that and Andy shook her head. "Harri, myself and Blane were always better off as friends truly. He is one of the sweetest, cutest guys I know but just not boyfriend material for me. We jumped the gun when we should have gotten to know each other better first. So don't worry, I'm cool honestly" Andy pretended to be looking for something, "Now if I can only find my wand to hex you!"
She looked up and winked at Harri laughing as she did so.

Harri laughed relieved "But we're not going out or anything we are going as just friends!" Harri added "Just so you know! And by the way I'll hex you right back... not that I know any hexes but!" She siad laughing "I really should learn some, I don't know hardly any spells!" she said she had assumed before she came she would have learnt loads by this time.

Harri smiled "No but I'm going shopping with Zuka to get one soon!" she said, she was excited about the shopping trip.

"Yep did she not tell you! It sounds gorgeous from how she described it!" Harri said looking at Andy, she knew they were close and Andy seemed a bit shocked at this revelation. "I bet she will look lovely at the ball!" Harri said, the way Zuka had described the dress made it seem utterly lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back