OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
So I'm terrible at plotting, but I'm also wanting to plot with people. So here is a list of my characters and their family members that I'd be willing to either make myself or be open for others to possibly make. I've put in bold the names of characters who are already on the site. This is for my mostly student age characters and young 20's. If I don't have a character listed and you are thinking you might want to rp with just send over a pm I'm open to any of the other character listed on my sub-accounts that I haven't also listed here.

xhKkwiz.png

t2Kh3NS.png

Maggy Harrington

Everly Harrington

Currently a 2nd Year Hufflepuff

Currently a incoming first year

Bubbly | Straight Forward

Maggy is interested in the ladies, or rather she will be once she realizes it herself (she's still rather young at the moment). Currently looking for final, friends, enemies.

Calm | Open | Friendly

Everly is the youngest in her family, the baby and has always been treated as such. Her future is open looking for everything since she still has yet to even be sorted into a house. She'll be attending HNZ in the Spring.

S0I2SEI.jpg

xKz9viM.png

1gEvEW2.png

November Albertson

September Albertson

August Albertson

Currently a 6th Year Hufflepuff

Currently a 16 year old muggle

Currently a 19 year old Thug

Quiet | Shy | Books

November is my little baby who is all grown up. She's the youngest of her siblings and the only magical one. She's deeply "in love" at the moment and her future is mostly filled. She could possibly need a love interest in the future but any plots you've been thinking of asking for go ahead and ask away, I'm open to listening and plotting with you!

Flirty | Confident | Conceited

Sept is November's best friend since birth, her twin. They obviously aren't identical and both would agree September is the prettiest. She is a popular girl at her local high school. She's currently an unmade character but if someone is in need of a girl like her I'm open to bringing her out into the world.

Proud | Rude | Untrusting

August is your typical muggle with knowledge of the magical world who is fearful of the power of wizards. He doesn't let on his fear, instead his fear has turned him into a bully towards November. Telling her she is crazy and that she doesn't really have magical powers. Currently unmade, but willing to bring him out if someone is interested.

miranda-kerr-large.jpg

a30r3C0.png

38748051_259616261526438_3193482607492857856_n.jpg

Fleur Worth

Hudson Worth

Audra Worth

Currently a 6th Year Slytherin Prefect

Currently a 3rd Year Ravenclaw

Currently an upcoming first year

Flirt | Confident | Picky

Fleur is a flirt and also fashion lover. She loves wearing designer things from both the magical and muggle worlds. She's very against muggleborns due to her families strict upbringing. Future is fairly open at the moment.

Hudson is not as self-assured as his older cousin is. He is the eldest of three, and lost his parents at a young age and adopted by his Aunt and Uncle. He doesn't follow the same strictness as Fleur, not caring who his friends are. His future is taken care of, but looking for friends and enemies.

Strange | Unnerving | Weird

Audra is the youngest of her siblings and possibly the weirdest of the three. She is curious about things dealing with blood and despite having natural beauty that all the Worth's seem to have, most find her creepy.

9XFuAFB.png

dsdVoe0.png

kw3YXXr.png

William Peter Worth Jr.

Auden Grace Worth

Parker Worth

Currently a 23 y/o England Resident

Currently a 21 y/o England Resident

Currently a 19 y/o England Resident

Open | Friendly | Trusting

Heir to his family's wealth and manor. William is currently working alongside his father in the family business. He knows what is needed of him and won't ever step out of bounds. If you need a guy I might be willing to make him or let someone else make him and join the rpers of the Worth family if you have a good reason to want to rp him xD.

Tall | Model | Beauty is Power

Auden is the middle child of her siblings and grew up often playing by herself and being one of the more quiet children. That has continued in her adult life, she now models and has produced so far a fantastic career for herself. Currently unmade, but if she might fit a plot you have we can talk.

Brilliant | Mysterious | Cunning

Parker knows the family business is not for him and has ventured out and currently works for the ministry in England. Currently unmade, but as the same for William I am open for discussion about him.

35522178_185504425453047_874514642079055872_n.jpg

Anna-Jo Worth

Gracen Worth

Currently a 24 y/o New Zealand

Resident

Currently a 1st Year Slytherin

She is the eldest of the siblings she shares with Fleur. She currently lives in New Zealand trying to gain a relationship with the youngest members of her family, trying to stir them away from the prejudice of their family. Her future is open, looking for anything and everything for her.

He is run by another player on the site but is the middle child between Hudson and Audra, just in case anyone was wondering about him from seeing him around the site.

1396423001-kim-soo-hyun-av.jpg

Cullen Yeong

Cullen's sisters. He has four younger sisters.

Currently a 5th Year Ravenclaw

Currently the first of the girls will either be sorted this upcoming year or the year after.

Korean | Reserved | Funny

Cullen is currently experiencing his first crush and love at the moment. But his future seems to possibly be open but he really needs some friends and male friends would be great since he has only been in threads with girls up to this point, I think. He is cautious about people and tends to not relax until he really gets to know a person.

We can think about plotting with the girls when I have them more developed but this is just so you know there are more Yeong's coming to HNZ.

6c-Gfl_kPAU.jpg

RGtAXWvR_200x200.jpg

Jocelynn Moors

Marlowe Moors

Currently a 3rd Year Gryffindor

Currently a 2nd Year Huffepuff

ENERGETIC | Happy | Talkative

Jocelynn is a non-stop rambling girl. Her best friends are Nixon and Frankie who are similar and vastly different from herself. Her future is open and hopefully bright? Also looking for friends and enemies too? Maybe people she annoys from her constant chatter

Colorful | Holographic | Mischievous

Marlowe dares to be different and when she comes back from the upcoming holidays her blonde will be gone and replaced by a bright and vibrant pink hair. She loves sparkles and has a massive crush on Nixon. Her future is open and looking for more friends who won't mind her spacey sense of fashion.

Last edited:
Alright. I want August. I need someone to be more involved with Kira or Sapphire as an older sibling sort of deal. I have loads of ideas for that so message me if interested.

Also. Hudson Worth. Kira. They might get along splendidly. I want to try. Auden and Anna-Jo could work great with Tyra. She's a muggle fashion designer exploring wizard designs for her sister. Not that she could make them magical, but she could make them fabulous.

And finally, Marlowe. She and Ava might get along beautifully.

If you like any of my ideas, let me know. :)

Hey Steph,

We could always do something with Amber and November again sometime? It's been a while!

Hey Steph!

I think it would be interesting to have Fleur and Hayley clash at some point, since they’re both Slytherin prefects but coming from very different perspectives.

Also, Stella is already friends with Nixon, and she might get on well with Jocelynn. She’s also very enthusiastic and talkative, and she doesn’t know many Gryffindors at the moment, so I’d like to expand her horizons.

My upcoming firstie Maddy could potentially be a friend for Everly; she’s very friendly, and tends to be protective of anyone she sees as vulnerable (and anyone she cares about), which could be a fun dynamic between them.

Hey Steph!! I have a lot of ideas, and I am also in a good mood. xD

Maggy: I have Kengi Smile, who is my second year Hufflepuff. His favorite season is winter, and he enjoys being around people. He is a bit sheltered, meaning that he can think a bit closed minded, but he is not shy! I was thinking that he and Maggy could be friends, and he could end up developing a one-sided crush on her later on. Or they can just be friends. I'm open to anything.

November: For November, I have Rama Mowry potentially for a future love interest, but if November is only interested in males, then you can ignore this. Rama can be hard to get along with, but she really is trying to be more tolerant of others and friendlier.

Hudson: For Hudson, I have Beata Yakovleva-Ives. She is a fourth year Slytherin (I think), and she is easy to get along with very entertaining to be around. She was adopted and is of Cambodian descent. I am open for other things with her, just let me know. She's a fun girl.

Cullen: If he needs more male friends, I have Vincent Della-Robbia, a 6th year Slytherin. He is also part-veela, and he definitely uses this to get his way when he wants to. Vincent doesn't have many friends, as he tends to not be interested in genuinely getting to know people, but I know that he is feeling quite lonely. Rama Mowry is also Korean, so that's something to two have in common. I am also open to hear more about the Cullen sisters, if you want someone to RP them!

Marlowe: I am also open to having her be Kengi's friend as they are in the same year and house. They probably have seen each other in classes.

Jocelynn: I swear this is the last one. xD If Jocelynn is really annoying, she can annoy Rama while she is studying or something, and Rama could try and not yell at her, as she is really trying to be nicer.

I told you that I had a lot of ideas! Let me know what you like and don't like and we can work something out. And we definitely do not have to do all of these at once. You can choose your faves and get back to me.

Daphne= Yes let's! Would you like me to start or you? Should we plan it or just do the usual see where they go?

Jasmine= Fleur and Hayley would certainly clash but they probably would fit out right knowing they are both prefects, I think it could be really fun! Do you want to save this for next year?

Stella sounds like she'd probably get on with Jocelynn, I agree. Jocelynn is open to making a few more friends for sure too!

And let's plan for Maddy and Everly! Everly might feel a connection right away since her sister's is Maggy and she'll comment about the similarity of their names!

Lovi= Aw, Kengi sounds like he'd be a good friend for Maggy, she quite enjoys summer over winter which the contrast might make them pair well, xD And they are in the same house so it'll be easy for them to meet! I like the idea of them becoming friends and maybe she doesn't tell him about her interest in girls so he crushes on her and then either he tells her or she shares her 'secret' and he realizes it won't ever work on, that could be worked on when they are closer to that point in their friendship. I'm always a fan of characters getting unrequited crushes xD it's accurate to real life personalities I think ahahah.

I haven't thought much for November's future beyond a big things happening not long after graduation but after that her life is pretty much not set at the moment. We should see how they match up!

Beata and Hudson we could certainly do something with them next year! He needs a few more friends than I've been letting him have xD.

Cullen always needs more friends. Especially male ones xD So far he hasn't been much of a bro, just a guy who has a few girl friends and one possible future girlfriend. Poor guy, ahaha. Vincent would probably easily fool Cullen into thinking the friendship was real, be it real or not either way would be interesting to rp. It would be interesting for him to meet Rama too!

Also I can certainly tell you more about his sisters. I'm sorting the oldest this year and there are three after her, four all together. Two of them I would certainly be interested in having others rp to open my families up and give me opportunities to do family rps that are not by myself xD

For Marlowe and Kengi we can certainly see, I try not to mix my characters and their friends too much, since I dislike having too many characters of my own in one thread (I blame getting confused and not being able to pay attention that much). But they would certainly know each other so we can do some plotting with them as well!

Joce and Rama= but yes, Jocelynn can talk a lot without stopping very often xD She would certainly be super annoying xD

Maggy&Kengi: I am definitely down for these two to hang out and get to know each other! This sounds really fun, and I love breaking my characters hearts. xD

November&Rama: I am up for seeing how these two react around each other!

Beata&Hudson: Next year it is! :wub:

Cullen&Vincent: Vincent is very good at making people believe what he wants, and he would enjoy "getting to know" Cullen. I am down for this one whenever you are. And feel free to PM or Skype me about the sisters!

Marlowe&Kengi: We can do Maggy and Kengi first and see how those two work out first if you would like.

Joce&Rama: I am always happy to annoy Rama.

Hi Steph!

I have Luna here, she's my only character in this site since I'm fairly new xD Anyway, she's an incoming first year too. She's the oldest child in her family, so I think it will be pretty interesting to see what will be the dynamics between her and Everly or Audra? She's pretty motherly and kind of worries a lot. She's always in her head and tends to speak like an adult most of the time although she can be really excitable too as although she had taken on large responsibilities in her family at her age, she's still a young girl. Also, she loves having fun but she would always put her responsibilities before anything else.

Let me know what you think. :)

Karla: Oh I'd love to rp with you! We could do a train thread for when they are on their way to the school! I think she would be a good match for either one. Everly would be the one more likely to talk to her. But that means the interaction with Luna and Audra would probably be more interesting xD Audra certainly needs someone in her life that will worry about her xD The oldest in her family at the school and only other girl, Fleur will be in 7th year and hardly care for her, and the other two are boys who won't pay much attention to her.

Lovi: Sorry for my lack of responding, work has been something this week. But anyways when/where would you like to have Kengi and Maggy meet?
Same for Nov and Rama?
I'm excited to do Cullen and Vincent xD I can start a thread for them if you want!
Joce and Rama the student lounge sound good? I think that's it xD I'll skype you about the sisters

Luna's been so used to worrying and taking care of her siblings so she'd certainly need someone to take care of once she gets to hogwarts xD Maybe we can give her and Audra a go before we RP with her and Everly?

Joce&Rama: The student lounge would be perfect!
Vincent&Cullen: Yes! Anywhere is fine really!
Nov&Rama: Should they meet over the holidays so that we are both not crammed with topics? xD
Kengi&Maggy: I feel like the holidays would be good or next semester.

@Karla: That sounds like a plan to me! We could do a thread here: https://hogwarts.nz/forums/brightstone-station.162/ ? With them waiting for the train so her and Audra could meet and maybe then sit together on the train?

@Lovi: Would you like to start Rama and Jocelynn and I will do Cullen and Vincent? :D The others sounds good with me xD Since we are running out of time in the semester anyways :p

Yes! I can start Joce&Rama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back