Opaleye Assault Practice I

" Speaking of a game, do you know when our first one is Bruin?". she asked.

A smile crept onto Bruin's face. "Well, funny you should ask about that Caysi. I just got a note from Headmistress Barker asking the captains to let her know if there squad would be ready for a game this coming weekend. I didn't want to commit to anything until I saw how we looked on the pitch and had an idea from each of you about whether you thought we should go for it or not.", Bruin paused to look around at the others.

"From what I see, we will be as prepared or better than the other two teams so I'd like to say yes, but I'd like to hear from each of you. So, what do you all think?", Bruin asked.

(OOC- Alicia has asked two of the three teams to volunteer to play this weekend and I'm okay with it if you are. Could you please let me know what your RL thoughts are ASAP so I can let her know)

((( I can't play this weekend, because I have to go to church Friday and Saturday and spending like the whole weekend with my family, and Sunday I won't be home. Monday is my birthday and I will be spending most of it with my family.Sorry)))

(( this weekend is a holy weekend. I'm be on and off but mostly off because I'm cooking and preparing for a presentation on Sunday in church.))

(thanks ladies, there is NO pressure to make yourself available, of course. I just want to be able give Alicia a good answer. If we can't play, we can't play... it can wait until a better time)

(((You can count me out too.My mom voluntered us to help get things ready for this whole Easter thing we are having at church Sunday.All I see now are a bunch of different colored eggs going around my head. ~X( The suckie thing is I still have 300 more eggs to color! :(( So yeah I won't be on much.sorry.)))

(I let Alicia know that this weekend isn't really good for most people. How's next weekend (the 29th and 30th) look?)

((I don't mid but the only thing I don't know how everything will work out. Are we all going to be on Go?? well whatever that thing is called mode?? Like who decided who wins in the game??))

[I'm assuming that the games will largely be decided by the capture of the snitch. We are all going to try and be on at the same time, posting our game actions and stuff and at some point the "Snitch" will appear and whichever Seeker RP's that they catch it first (i.e. post before anyone on the other team either blocks them or the Snitch posts that it has moved) will earn 50 points for their team and likely decide the game (unless a team has more than a 50 point lead). Does this answer your question? The results of the games are not predetermined, if that's what you were getting at.]

((Thanks for clearing it up))

Bruin dropped down to the ground beside the Quidditch Set and dismounted, waving his hand for the rest to join him. When they were all on the ground he looked at them and smiled. "Now, seeing as we look pretty good playing together. I figure you all deserve to see the uniform that you'll be receiving soon. For those of you who haven't seen it before... This....," Bruin reached down and pulled his uniform out of his bag and held it out for the others to see, "...is the official uniform of Opaleye Assault."

OpaleyeAssault1.jpg

Bruin really hoped that the others liked it as much as he did and would be as proud to wear it as he was. "I'll get your sizes later and see that you have your uniform by the end of the week."

(OOC - I'd like it if you could all get your picture "taken" wearing a burgundy Quidditch Uniform for the yearbook.)

"Oh they look great." Maddiie touch the fabric.

Ginny had been wondering up and down the pitch missing every chance to grab the quaffle but she was glad that bruin had called them in. She flew down to the ground and listened to the conversastion(sp?). She looked at the uniform closely and thought it looked rerally cool. 'Wow, i'm right with you there maddiie,' she said.

(sorry for the rerally late reply. i have been so busy and grounded. I can't play any games at tha weekends as this weekend i'll be in glasgow in a caravan in the countryside and my laptop is dead and the rest i am banned from the comp. )

"Alright then, I'm glad you like them and that's it for today!", Bruin called out in case anyone was listening. "Good first practice, I'll expect you all back here same time next week!"

(OOC - I'm not sure what you all want to do about Quidditch, but let me know here or through PM. It appears Ginny is going to be limited on the computer for a bit, Mark hasn't been on at all in 10 days and well, let me know if there is anything we can do to make it more exciting, but this is pretty lame doing practices this way)

Sam listened as Maddiie and Ginny said how much they liked the uniform.He didn't really care what they wore as long as he had to play Quidditch.When Bruin had told them that practise was over Sam picked his broom up and began to walk out of the Pitch.

(((OoC: I don't really know.I can get on, but I think I might be going on a trip this coming Friday.I'm still not sure, but I think it's optional to go.

About people not bieng to get on, I don't really know what to do about it.I was going to tryout with my other student character, Patrick, but it would be to confusing.

We can leave now right? If not tell me and I will edit.)))

(i have no idea but yeah i'll be limited. Sob. :( lol. :) ok. )

Ginny picked up her broom and headed towards Maddiie. 'What you doing now then?' she smiled.

Kat smiled at Bruin as he talking and showing the uniform. Kat really liked it. Bruin then dismissed them all and Kat flew down to the ground. She looked around before walking off the pitch with her broom.

((Im free for this saturday))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back