Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
For those of you who don't get the title, I'm going to Greece! :woot:
It's my first time going, and I'm gone for exactly 30 days...in a small town...with no internet. :(
I'm landing in Athens, staying there for about four days, then I'm headed off to the town I'm from, Nafpakto.
We're even thinking of taking a plane to Milan for some shopping! :o

Though my flight doesn't leave until Sunday, I am likely not going to get on the computer much this week (Likely just tonight and Saturday) due to some unfinished business. Ready for the list? :p
I haven't finished packing; still babysitting; have a job interview; pedicure ( :tut: ); soccer; and other miscellaneous tasks/adventures that would bore you all to death! :r
OH and the Harry Potter exhibit that I still haven't seen!

For the people who I don't finish RP's with, sorry they'll have to wait until August 23rd!

Lots of Love
-Zoey

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
OH and the Harry Potter exhibit that I still haven't seen!
The one at the ROM?
Went to the ROM on... Wednesday... Didn't go to that exhibit. xD Guess I should have. :r

Anyway - enjoy Greece! :D Pictures when you come back! :glare:

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
No, it's at the Ontario Science Centre, and I will for sure! :)
Right, right. That's what I meant. xD
Sorry.
Just got out of a several hour meeting.
My mind is still scrambled.
Did five touristy things in Toronto. You're lucky I didn't say the Harry Potter exhibit was at Casa Loma, the CN Tower, or the Zoo. :p (Though, I guess the CN Tower isn't toooo unlikely... Dora is going there soon. o_O )

At first, I thought you were saying "Grandpa" in Dutch xD

Have tons of fun! I am going to miss you lots and lots! :hug: Bring back stories and lots of pictures!

-Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back