One Year To Go

Oscar Fossil

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash

Oscar had once more been in a fight at school. He had fought back this time, and for that recieved a suspension. It was about time he got one, he thought to himself. Many many a fight he had been in and yet nothing. A warning, a tell off. Finally here was a reason for him to never go back. He knew that Lily wouldn't be pleased but she was a witch now, she wouldn't care as much about dance. He had decorated the entire living room, in banners and posters which welcomed his sister home. There dad was about. Oscar suspected that he was out with a girl somewhere. But he couldn't know for sure. Oscar was seated in the center of the room waiting for his sister's return.

Lily wasn't pleased to be home. As she walked up the gate to her house, she was on the phone to her old school, interested to know if she could go to any of the summer classes. She was shocked to here that her brother had gotten into another fight and almost been kicked out. Lily was about to kill him but she kept calm. As she spoke. Lily entered the house and left her things at the foot of the stairs. She said goodbye to her teacher, who'd said she could just come and they could train together. Lily was pleased about this. She placed the phone back into her bag and brush down the edges of her short skirt, that really wasn't made for this weather. She walked straight to the living room, where she had noticed Oscar sitting. She stopped as soon as she entered.

"Oscar, what on earth have you done to this room?" Lily said sharply. "And what is this I here from the school, you got suspended? Explain yourself Oscar!"

Oscar stood up when he heard the door close. He smiled as she walked into the room, though his smile faded as she began to speak. Of course she'd be annoyed. He loved his sister, but he alway forgot about what she actually acted like. He took a small step back and forced a smile. He was pleased with the suspension. He really was, the rest, not so much. Oscar looked to Lily and shrugged.

"I thought I'd welcome you home since dad isn't here." Oscar began "And I got into a fight. What is it to you anyway. And I might ask you what on earth you are wearing? It's winter you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back