One word story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Well I was browsing Zetaboards, and looked in ther game section and "borrowed" their idea of this. The aim is simple. Post one word each time, but when you post copy the post before you and then put you word in a different colour or bold it etc. Do not quote the post before you and then post your word. It messes up the game, and it takes up a lot of space ;)

Well I'll start it off.

"One

I've seen (and monitored ;) ) a three word story...but one word story should be interesting.

...stormy...

Vi, your supposed to copy and paste the words before you like so

One stormy winter's

Oh yeah. Whoops. Forgive me. It's late, I'm sleepy, and I can't read at the best of times. :r:

One stormy winter's afternoon

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died.

^_^
:wub:

Nick, you are a horrible, horrible man. :( ;'(

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself.

(He clearly couldn't handle the concept of a world without me.
I'm hoping I survive his bullet, though. :r: )

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could

One minute ago One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not be

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not be the

:wub: Thanks guys, now Im a murderer ;)

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not be the end as

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not be the end as Nick

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not be the end as Nick is

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not be the end as Nick is awesome and

One stormy winter's afternoon Camilla died. Mike shot Nick and himself. This could not be the end as Nick is awesome and Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back