Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
It was a nice day like all the days in Clara's life, which didn't tend to be nasty, because Clara herself was a nice girl who didn't understand the nasty - she didn't have to prepare it, and so other people's nudity didn't fit in and she was just as clean in this respect as a child who hadn't yet managed to grab the first nick, make the first stick, and match with someone in the Hogwarts Express.

And tonight, at the same time, Clara was hanging out on the floor of the Great Hall. She liked ballroom. Everyone at the parties was happy and nice and nice. She liked dresses that danced all around and also had a reason to dress herself in some kinder look than everyday black. Clara liked black (especially in cohabitation with yellow), but it was nice to live in another color.

Lumio had decided to go to the valentines ball with Clara, he’d come to really like the girl and she was nice. They had made pasta together and she seemed pretty fun. Lumio was at the great hall waiting for her. He made some of an effort for the celebration but he didn’t really own much of a suit for the event. He just had his normal clothes, with a slightly fancier than usual shirt on. But it would be fine, he had noticed as he waited for Clara that people were varied in how they dressed for events like this. It made things a little easier for him, since he wasn’t particularly good dressed for this and fancy restaurants would definitely no let him into their establishments, but this was just Hogwarts and he was looking forward to spending the time with Clara and having fun with her. He spotted her in the room and headed over, "Clara! How are you?"

For now Clara finished hear meal and she felt a little better and Clara for now can be dance our do something fun with else. She smiled when Clara see Lumio and he was nice and smart boy from Gryffindor house. She waved him and when he walked closed she smiled him with a warm smile. "Hey! I'm fine and you? How the Valentin's day?" Clara asked Gryffin boy.

Lumio smiled at her, she was certainly friendly enough and Lumio liked that. He nodded, ”I’m good!” he told her, speaking in his usual loud tone though against the music it was likely a bit welcome. ”It’s good! I’ve never celebrated it like this, have you?” he said to her with a smile, ”Did you get the rose I sent you?” he asked her. It had been a last minute choice for him to send the rose to her. But he was rather pleased he had, he liked her and knew that he wanted to be friends with her so why not that. Lumio wasn’t even that bothered that he hadn’t gotten a rose that day, he knew that it wasn’t for the boys to get the roses.

Clara never be with somoune Valentin's day and here was first time with a good friend and she always remember making grate pasta with Lumio. "I know what are you fealing! I never been to party like this. " Ravenclae girl told with him with warm smile and looked for around and thinking mayby she can take another cake. "Yes, i get your rose and i wanna say thanky so much for nice surprise!" McCharty smiled him and that yelow rose was so nice and smell realy good.

Lumio smiled at her, he nodded with her, ”I’ve not been to anything like this, well apart from the yuleball, but this is is a different event,” the gryffindor wasn’t there for comparing the two of them, it was a good holiday and the hall was different. He nodded at her, pleased that she had liked the rose. He held out a hand to her, ”Shall we dance?” it would be nice to get into the mood of the place and just dance.

"Yes! And i'm glad be here with you!" Becouse Lumio was interesting gay and she was happy find a good friend and spend free time with him. Clara that needed and nothing more. "Sure!" Ravenclaw girl smiled to him and take his dance and she does not voried about step his foot and Clara was grate dancer but just a little bit voried about tonight.

Lumio smiled as she agreed to dance, and he followed her to her dance floor and stood next to her dancing along side her, easily moving and bopping to the music. He didn’t need to be doing much more, just feeling and dancing to the music. He was enjoying it too. Admittedly he’d been a bit nervous about actually attending an event with someone but this was working out well for him, it would be good. He hoped she was having fun too.

The party seemed like an event for romantic days. The scenery all around, and as always in Hogwarts, was spectacular, as not only the mood of the day for all lovers but also the breath of magic shone in the air, confirming once again that Clara felt happy at school. Clara felt grateful that she had the opportunity to dance with her best friend today. She glided easily and smiled. Only she no longer really knew to ask him a question. About time? Definitely not! She will need think about something else ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back