Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Drama
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Bisera didn’t mind coming to the celebration alone, she didn’t mind it because she hadn’t found anyone worthy enough of her time, who would lean into her celebration method. She wanted to have fun, and so she was looking around the room for any opportunity to. She was wearing a good fancy dress and was wandering around the great hall a little aimlessly, but it would be fine, she’d find something to do that was fun. The girl stopped at the drinks table and poured herself a long drink of pumpkin juice. She downed it quickly and then continued wandering. She did so until she go bored and her feet were a little tired and then she took a seat. It was at a rather empty table and Bee hadn’t remotely checked to see if anyone else would be sitting there or at the table. She glanced around the place and nodded to herself, it wasn’t too bad, it was a nice event, she would’ve liked to spend it doing something more than sitting but she didn’t mind too much, people tended to annoy her so it was likely that whomever spoke to her would probably just annoy her and what was the point in that.

Alice was smiling brightly as she darted around the great hall in her floral dress. The snow and winter theme had confused her last year, but this year she knew to expect it. She had already seen all her sisters in their dresses, and had greeted a few friends in passing. It had made her smile to see Vader and Ava together, though she didn't think they had noticed her. Alice was here by herself, though she was confident she would run into a friend before long. And she did! At a nearby table sat a familiar girl, and Alice made her way over. She hadn't talked to Bisera in a while, but they had gotten along fine, and she was happy for the opportunity to talk to her again. "Wow! I love your dress, with the flowers like that." Alice said, gesturing to the blue dress. "You look great. Are you enjoying the dance so far?"

Bisera looked up at the voice and smiled at the girl who came along with it. Alice. She liked the other girl plenty, though she didn’t often interact with her, which was maybe a pity Alice was perhaps be someone whom Bee could be friends with. The slytherin had a smile on her face and kept it on her face as the girl gave her a compliment, ”Oh I’m not sure, it’s just a boring dress, I think I have to start wearing full out gowns like some of the other girls,” she said with a bored and fake sorrowful tone, ”I don’t even think it’s that nice after all, it’s nicer than most dresses, but uuggghhh,” she lamented with a sigh. Dramatically flailing her arms around, so long as the attention remained on her she wasn’t about to complain too much, she’d complain to keep the sympathy on her, but that was maybe about it. The slytherin smiled at the girl, ”But other than the dress I am mostly just bored, there’s nothing exciting happening. How are you enjoying it?” the girl was asking back, though she wasn’t too interested entirely in what Alice was feeling, she wanted to keep the attention on her and she hoped that Alice would do that without too much prompting.

Alice was glad to see Bisera smile at her, and to see that the girl hadn't forgotten her or been angry with her for not talking to her more often. She frowned a little as the girl dismissed her own dress, shaking her head as she didn't agree. "It's not boring, it's a beautiful color and the way the flowers are sort of cut out is really nice." She told her confidently. "It looks very mature but also nice for our age, you know?" She shrugged. "The gowns are pretty, but they also seem like a lot of work." Alice preferred simple dresses, and was happy with her own choice for the night. Alice giggled as the girl Bisera sighed dramatically about the subject, flailing her arms around. She was sad to hear the girl was bored, and immediately started thinking of how to make it more fun for her. "I'm enjoying it! It's a good party, and the decorations are beautiful. I always like seeing everyone's dresses and suits." She said happily. "Do you want to dance? That would be less boring than sitting around, don't you think?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back