Status
Not open for further replies.

Demyx Demon Bane

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
Elder Wand 15" Essence of Demiguise Hair
Hey guys.

So it seems life is really giving it to me lately. Finally starting to get better with my health after being sick, and losing my girlfriend the other week, and yesterday my Grandfather passed away after a 6 month fight with cancer. I'm in a bit of shock and devastation, and the general vibe at home isn't a good one. I'll try and be on as often as i can, but over the next two weeks i'll be a bit all over the place. I should be able to keep most replies up, but its hard to find inspiration to write the the moment.

I'm so sorry guys.
Hopefully i'll be back to good soon.

Dylan

I'm so sorry about your Grandfather Dylan. Take as long as you need. We'll all be here. :console:

We are here for whatever you need Dylan and yes take as much time as you need to feel better. :hug:

It's hard to see loved ones die, and I hope you and your family manage to hold up well. Don't worry about replies, you just rest up. :hug:

Dylan, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I hope you feel much natter on your return. We all understand and want you to take as much time as you need. We'll be waiting for you upon your official return! :hug:

Thanks everyone for the support. As it turns out, RPing and keeping busy is taking my mind off of everything. I'll be around, but with funeral arrangements and everything i bit disappear now and then.

Once again, thankyou all for your support <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back