On a trip to Hogsmade with Kasey

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Daniel was exited for hanging out with Kasey.She had promised her to meet at Hogsmade and than they could go to the shops together.he patiently waited for her as the snow was falling

Kasey entered Hogsmade after walking throught the forest.the weather was windy and snowy.She had wore her normal jeans with a t-shirt and a coat over it with a scarf in her neck.She spotted daniel waiting for her and wondered why he hadnt ask to come here together from the rawenclaw house?"Hi."she said as she walked close to daniel."How are you doing?"she asked with a smile.

"Fine.Where do you want to go?"asked daniel shyly."I was thinking of the three broomsticks but only if u want "he said

"No,i mean can we go somewhere where its a bit more private?The broomsticks its too crowdy.We could go there later."said Kasey walking slowly along with daniel

"Umm.Okay but where do you want to go now?Or maybe we could just go for walk around hogsmade.''Daniel suggested.

"We could walk around in Hogsmade."said Kasey.Closing up to Daniel."So Dan,sorry can i call u dan?"she asked."Do you like Qudditch.I am raweclaw chaser"continued Kasey

"Wow thats great.ya i like Qudditch but i was late for the tryouts."They were walking on the snow.it wasnt much cold.Suddenly daniel noticed a table and a chair made of wodden placed by a wonderful sight of the tiny little house and the road beside."want to sit here?Dan is okay.It is more better.dont you have a pet name"he asked sitting on one of the wooden chairs

"I dont have pet name.You cant make anything shorter out of Kasey can you?"she asked smiling at him as she sat on the other wooden chair.She kept her cold hands on the table and said to dan,"Did you really like my present?"she asked

"Oh i loved your present.It was great.I actually needed a breslate i had no jwellery."said Dan grinning.he slowly forwrded his hand and kept int on Kasey'she was feeling a bit shy."R u feeling cold?"he asked

"Take this."he said giving his jacket to kasey so she wouldnt feel cold.He walked slowly beside her to the broomsticks.

"Wont you feel cold?"she said not taking his jacket."R u sure?"she asked him again.They were soon going to reach the broomsticks it would be warm there it was okay for her though she felt cold.

"Oh!Its okay.Have it"he said placing his jacket on Kasey's sholuders."i am fine.Case is good as a pet name.o you like it?"he asked"I am very happy to be a rwenclaw."he said."Wouldn't get such good friends without it"he said meaning kasey.They had entered the broomsticks(now post it there i have started the topic.)

Kasey walked out of the broomsticks and suddenly felt cold.It was snowing outside.She looked behind to see if Dan had finished his gentlmen business of walking behind Kasey

"i thought this pet name for you,Kase.Hows it?"he asked

"Its 12.30pm.Y do u ask."he said glancing at his watch.He thought the sun was coming out from behind the clouds.He felt hot.He noticed a ice cream place.It was new."Do you want to have some icecream?" he asked pointing at the shop

She thought for a moment."Yep."she said.She also had noticed the palour was new.She didnt see it many times."Lets go."she said walking towards it.

(((The current season is fall, not even Halloween yet. And though fall in Russia, Canada etc. might get snow, fall in NZ would not.)))

(ya but we said there was sun.And different people feel different body temp feelings at different times.So it can be said if one feels hot or cold.And then again maybe there was no snow but threre could be cold.)

Daniel Olsen said:
Daniel was exited for hanging out with Kasey.She had promised her to meet at Hogsmade and than they could go to the shops together.he patiently waited for her as the snow was falling
(((|This seems like it says snow to me.)))
Kasey Carla said:
Kasey entered Hogsmade after walking throught the forest.the weather was windy and snowy.
(((You also acknowledged it was anowy in your post.)))

(okay i agree that the season is fall and all but cant we rp a seaseon change it wont affect a thing)

Broomsticks was a bit far from the icecream place.It was snowing outside,it was fun .He wished there were some horse carts in hogsmade in which they could have a ride."Have you evr ridden in horse carts its really fun"he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back