On a trip to Hogsmade with Kasey

"I was inmuggle world when i went on a horse cart."he said "I wish there could be one here to give a ride"he said

"Ya"he said walking in the ice.It was hard to pick up his foot .

"Ya but depends what it is,i dont like dogs or cats or frogs or owls.."he said trying to figure out what he liked

"I think i ..."he said finding the animal with which he was comfortable."I like parrots,baby elephants and turtules"he said happily."I know its lot different than evryone but thats me and i am different"he said with smile."I have a turtule back home,its callled Tiger,i named it"he said rembering his turtule."But i wasnt sure if they are allowed here"he continued."what about you?"he asked

"Thats nice,"she said"Liking baby elephants and parrots and turturles isnt odd,its one's wisha nd attraction towards something"she said with a smile."I guess next year you could bring tiger i am sure he will be crazy to meet me"she said

"You mean to say tiger will be happy to meet my girlfriend"he said with a smile.

Daniel leaned forward and gave kasey a light kiss on kasey check.He blushed slightly

Kasey tried not to blush but couldnt help it.She thought she saw a big mansion in hogsmade that was recently made while she walked."hey dan what is this place?"she asked pointing to the big mansion that stood before them

"Its the borely mansion orsomething,its haunted "he said."Katie went to explore it with grande,they had fun.You want to go?"he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back