Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
So there's a lot of characters in Harry Potter, loads that I can't remember them all! But that's nearly the point of this little game right here. The point is odd coupling (ex. Hermione//Harry) than you go on explaining if they make a good couple or not?

Like; Yeah I can see them dating, being best friend and all. There's a possible chance of romance.

Seeing as I'm first, the next person says if they make a good couple or not than when they are done they couple two character for the next poster to do!
Remember it can be anyone in the book :)
So yeah, get it? Got it? Good!

Hermione//Draco

I think D/HR could make a good couple in the whole, opposites attract, sort of way. That would only work however if he got over the prejudices he was brought up to believe and were drilled into him since birth. Since that is unlikely, I'd have to go with not a good couple but a nice idea if it would work.

How about Ron/Pansy

Oiya that would be disastrous. Pansy, being a pureblood and assuming rich, would have expensive taists and poor Ron who has had to thrift all his life would have a hard time meeting them. The sucker would probably work himself to the ground for Pansy. That and there's the whole blood trader thing.

Blase/Ginny

Hmm, that's a tough one, there isn't much about Blaise' personality so most of it is assumption. From the fan fictions I've read, most people assume he is proud, slightly judgemental and a bit of a trouble maker, though it doesn't mention any of that in the books. Based on those assumptions I think they have the possibility to work, if he isn't completely judgemental (though he probably is if he hangs around with Malfoy and Parkinson) but if they fought it would be a huge one. So, possibly a good match but not much to tell from.

Hermione//Seamus

I think it could work- except for the fact of Hermione's intelligence-they wouldn't have anything to talk about. Seamus also is Irish (I'm Irish- so I know a bit) Irish boys have a weird perception to dating compared to English

Snape/McGonagle
sorry I misspelt her name, but I'm using a different computer to ussual

I say uncertain. Just because of their age difference. Snape being young would be like, Wth? LOL, but I would also say uncertain because they argue and disagree to much. =/ But than again opposite attract :p

Hagrid//Molly

No.... Just no xD

Molly and Art are too perfect ^_^

Hmmm... Remus/Hermione

Okay, since the other one wasn't answered I will answer both :)

Remus//Hermione

It's an interesting idea and i think, if it wasn't for the age gap, they would be good together. They're both smart and have the same sort of personality on some levels but differ enough that they wouldn't get on each others nerves. Not to mention she's already accepted his 'furry little secret'.

Neville//Fleur

Could be interesting but I doubt it would work. She seems to like the nicer things in life and Neville really isn't. I think they would make an extremely awkward couple, plus the age difference. It's not that big but I think Fleur would be one who wouldn't approve of it so I would say no.

Voldemort//Bellatrix?

Oh snappies. This is what I get for just scanning the instructions. xD

Voldemort/Bellatrix
You know...I've always thought that they had something going on. I mean, if you read the books and see how Bellatrix talks about him, it sorta makes sense. o_O

Okay!
Flitwick/Hagrid(LAWLZ)

Oh, wow, that would be special.

Right, assuming they swing that way, there is a small possibility they could work. I doubt it though. There could be the whole protector thing, where Flitwick has a big strong man to help him out and Hagrid has someone to take care of but, overall, I'm going to say no.

hmmmm.
Who to choose, who to choose.

How about...

Lily Evans and Sirius Black??

Silly Patty and May you suppose to read the rules xD

Okay so I can do two this time, but that's not how it works :r

Lily and Sirius?
Yes, because he's just like James only he's the black sheet of the family and he's pure blooded. I honestly think if there wasn't Jame, Sirius would be the one to be with Lily (poor Snape) well that's how I see it :p Lily seems to be open hearted, I think she fall for his possible sense of humor? (I'm guessing when he was younger) and the bit of edge? o_O

Dumbeldore//McGonagall (sp?)

To be honest, I wouldn't know. Because dumbeldore more mellow and kind hearted, while McGonagall more strict and very sticking by the rules. I can see it balancing them each other out! But they are a bit similar? Don't you think? Hee hee (Kay the age gap no longer bother) xD

Luna//Draco

I think that would just go very badly. She's too airy faerie and he's to prejudice. Not to mention he would most likely disapprove of the quibbler and the things she believes in.

hmmm
Remus Lupin and Narcissa Black (Malfoy)

Bad because Narcissa is shown to be stylish and rich while Remus wears baggy clothes and is poor and of course a werewolf.

Neville and Lavender Brown?

Neville and Lavender Brown?
Ok, lets just pause for a second here and think about why this is such a bad pairing.
First of all, Lavender is an insufferable attention seeker, who thinks of no-one but herself.
Secondly, Neville really isn't into that kind of girl, he would be the kind of person to be with some-one like Luna.
Thirdly, Lavender would not have anything to do with him as she thinks that Neville is "Simple minded" as I believe she said in the first book.
Lastly, Neville is WAY too good for Lavender. :wub: you Neville!

Anyway, so what do people think of

Luna I Neville

I love Neville to :wub:

Him with Luna ummm no tee hee!
Luna doesn't look like she will be all like in a relationship type of girl.
She more like in her own world, if she was to marry anyone or be with anyone in that matter it be someone who's part goblin or a part giant xD
I can see her falling in love with someone just verrry different in a sense as human goes :p

Snape|Dumbeldore

Dumbeldore | Snape

I laughed out loud.
It could go either way with these two.
The age gap is a big factor. But they do seem to have some sort of level of respect for each other. i wouldn't mind it as Dumbeldore needs someone to love. :)

Ron | Padma Patil

He. would. crush. her. End of story.
I think Tom Riddle was more dangeruse than Voldamort even though they are the same person.

Now if your talking about Tom Riddle Sr. than it could work. Luna was pretty enough.

Tonks / Hagrid

Fred and George this NOT that kind of game xD Taboo a nono lady!

I think they will work, cause Hermione has a thing for red head anyways :3
TeeHee

Bellatrix|Greyback i think that's his name :p

Hmmm, interesting. I think they might work. Bellatrix seems to like to associate herself with power, generally dark power, which he is definitely a part of. They could work. They are both absolutely crazy after all.

Seamus / Pansy (Just for kicks)

Seamus and Pansy? Whoa, that's pretty difficult. Naah. I don't really think that will work out because Draco has Pansy, right? Then Seamus is a Gryffindor, so yeah. It's pretty hard. And are they even close? I mean, it's really odd for them. Especially the fact that Draco dated Pansy [I think]. It would be pretty amusing if Draco got jealous because Seamus is dating Pansy. Whoa, that's a controversy, don't you think? ;)

Draco/Hermione :wub:
^ Gosh, I love that pairing so much. I mean, they're enemies, then... Include the fact that Draco is a Pure Blood while Hermione is a Muggle Born. All I can say is that. Opposites. Attract. :wub: :woot:

So, what do you think?

Draco/Hermione

As much as they look great together-Draco wouldn't go for her-he's just too prejudiced, and Hermione wouldn't go for him, because of her friends-if she weren't muggleborn maybe, but I don't think Draco could deal with a girl as strong-willed as Hermione.

Fred/Luna

Don't know why, but I thought maybe, seeing as they are around the same age, and they seem to get along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back