Odd Couple

Haha might as well.

Fred/Luna
Well, it could work out if she was into dating dead people, but it can happen. If he were still alive, then yeah, that would truly work out.

Let's see...
Dumbledore/Trelawney

Since the last one wasn't answered I'll asnwer the two

Dumbledore/Trelawney
I don't think so,first there's the age difference and I don't think Trewlawney could last in any relationship,she's a bit too unpredictable

Crabbe and Fluer?
I don't think so.He's a big,ugly brute where as Fluer is small,sweet and too nice. That just wouldn't work

Harry/Luna?

Yes I think so :wub: :wub: :wub: It's my fairy pairing of all times.

Yes Luna is weird but she loveable and Harry grew closer to her than anyone (to Luna)

Umbridge/Kingsley?

Umbridge/Kingsley: No. Just hell no.

Ollivander/Peter Pettigrew: :x Bad. Mental. Images.

Umbridge is a toad and Petey is a rat, and Kingsley and Ollivander don't strike me as the kind of guys who are into bestiality. Though you never know...

So:
Voldemort/Lucius (If they were both gay)

Erik Drage said:
Umbridge/Kingsley: No. Just hell no.

Ollivander/Peter Pettigrew: :x Bad. Mental. Images.

Umbridge is a toad and Petey is a rat, and Kingsley and Ollivander don't strike me as the kind of guys who are into bestiality. Though you never know...

So:
Voldemort/Lucius (If they were both gay)
Somebody make sure to answer that one. :r
I just wanted to post how every time I see this thread I think this:
ood-couple.jpg

So I'm bored, and I'll bring this back to life. xD
Er, no. I'd rather have Lucius date Remus then live happily ever after. Voldy can maybe live a happy life in the grave? Idk.

Pansy P. and G. Goyle?

Could potentially work, both being in Slytherin and appearing to have the same interests however I think he's possibly not quite up to the level of guy she wants.

Percy Weasley // Minerva Mcgonagall

Personality wise I could see it working though the age difference would eventually bring this odd couple to a breaking point.

Harry Potter/ Viktor Krum (if they partied that way) lolz

Re: Potter/Krum - I think it'd be a hero worship Seeker-on-Seeker thing, but Harry'd be too hot-tempered and Krum too quiet and it'd fizzle out after a hot and heavy start.

Lucius Malfoy | Madame Maxime

I think they'll make a good pair. :r
Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley maybe?

It could be a good way to mend some magical fences and increase cooperation for all, but oh I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the in-laws get together!
popcorn.gif

Umbridge | Kreacher

I think the physical part of their relationship would be comical but unsatisfying. She could carry him around like a baby and he'd never have to walk again. He'd be the ultimate portable boyfriend for her.

Xenophilius Lovegood | Macnair (the Executioner)

Hagrid/Hermione: I find it disturbing... Very disturbing....

Ginny/Neville

I actually don't mind this pairing so much. But I don't much like Ginny.

Harry/Ron anyone?

I think they'd drive each other mental. They're not the most mature when it comes to arguing, as we see in The Goblet of Fire, but the fact that they care so much about each other is sweet. I'd say they'd work, but they'd be one of those couples that argue a lot, but always end up back together. :wub:

James/Severus. :O

:o you should be hexed for even suggesting it.
But, these two especially I think would not be very good together. With all the drama that went on with Lily, I just don't thinks its possible for them...

Snape/Moody?

I like this game, so I'll bring it out again. lol

Snape/Moody

</COLOR></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="black">:o No way! I cannot see that happening! They'd both kill each other!

Tonks and Harry? :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back