OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
So, I have four new firsties so this is a plot development for them to have some plots! I have one in each house, and here they are! I am sure that you guys will find at least one of them appealing!

yd32mu7.gif
34kMUrh.gif
ZfyZ2xR.gif
SrskmZW.gif
Thyonia Teodora SnowMihail Samuel StyxKatia Sofia HenselTheodore Yzak Snow II

Thyonia Snow is a bit of a trouble maker in her own way. If someone makes her look bad, she will throw them under the bus and get them in trouble. Overall, she is outgoing, bold, and know what she wants. She is part-veela, and will use that if she wants.

Mihail Styx is an outgoing, friendly, and almost cocky little guy. He is Kaleb's firstborn and he is part-veela. So, he is just a really sporty, friendly, pretty boy. He loves Quidditch and wants to join the team. He also wants to make a good impression and befriend everyone.

Katia Hensel is a fiery red-head, much like her mother. She wants to further her own agenda and be the best in every category that catches her interest. She doesn't befriend people well because she has a temper. She has a rough shell, a bit of a prejudice girl at the same time.

Theodore Snow is just like his dad. He is apathetic, and doesn't care about much. He is sarcastic and overly hard to get along with. He doesn't get along with people. He is part-veela and shares the same green eyes as his dad. He will eventually open up, but be patient.

What I need: Friends, enemies, flings, final, so everything

What I need: Friends, enemies, flings, but his final is set

What I need: Friends, enemies, flings, but her final is set

What I need: Friends, enemies, flings, so everything

So, these are my first years. If you wanted to plot with any of my other students, here is the rest of them! They all need friends and stuff, but the underlined ones have futures with others.
Second YearsThird YearsFourth YearsFifth YearsSixth YearsSeventh Years

Vegeta Arai
Rowan Baros
Natia Kyle
Aaren Vyhnal

Peony Belrose
Cordelia Dragonova
Euthalia Vetrova

Sione Kyle
Isaak Baros

Maise Verdereau

Camelia Kyle

Venus Fontaine
Godric Kingston

Teuila Kuresa
Victoria Matthias

Aria Kovac
Addison Thoreau
Eutropia Vetrov

Oceanus Kingston

Andromeda Zhefarovich

Zoe Katsaros
Cristian Kyle

Elsie Baros
Elena Cardosi
Blaise Chevalier
Viserys Zhefarovich

Coleman Baros
Violeta Finch
Stefan Kyle
Baltair Smith

Hyperion Kingston
Achlys Styx

Viktor Styx

Ryuu Arai

Ashita Arai
Jigoku Arai

Cayleigh Baros
Zennon Baros
Brayden Chevalier
Elia Dragonova
Cailin Smith

Cole Dragonov
Neven Lurken

Brooklyn Vacarius

Asmodeus Snow
Estelle Styx
Wynter Mckenna

And finally, the other schools' students, and same applies. They all need friends and stuff, but the underlined ones have futures with others.
Hogwarts ScotlandBeauxbatonsDurmstrangIlvermornyKoldovstoretz

Lachlan Grimrar: 6th Year

Leah Hensel: 6th Year

Tyson Hensel: 5th Year
Ivana Zhefarovich: 4th Year
Alexei Matthias: 1st Year

Vitale Cardosi: Wampus, 7th Year
Keon Baros: Thunderbird, 5th Year

Dmitrii Lutrov: 1st Year

And that is all of them! Feel free to post or send me a message on my main account, Professor Kalif Styx!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kaitlyn!

For your firsties, I may have two for Theodore to interact with, as they're his dorm mates.

Jasper is probably most likely to interact with him, and he's very annoying and loud and I don't think Theodore would really enjoy the interaction xD I also have Tyler, but I think he would tend to stay away from Theodore so it's less easy to make a thread with the two of them. They do have a topic in the dormitory they're both in, so if you want you could join that (though I'm also down for a separate RP)

Yo what up kaitlyn, here with some options for ya

first off, cyzarine and mihail should defos meet again.
second katia and aonghas should meet. i don't think they'll get along, but ehhhhh, it'll be fun.
three, Thyonia and cyzarine could meet, they share a house. They might along, they might not, but what the hey
four, theodore and Bisera, cause they won't get along at all, and she has no patience so it could be a real blast

As for your others, I've got plenty of students for you to pick from, so hit me up if you wanna do any combination of stuff, i'll always be game.

Hey lovie :)

I have Lily Lockwood. She's soft and quiet, she could meet Mihail since they're in the same year.

As for the rest, Sapph could interact again with Zennon, Cole, or Neven. Ava wouldn't mind running into Jigoku again either. She needs friends :)

Hey Kaitlyn!

For your firsties, I may have two for Theodore to interact with, as they're his dorm mates.

Jasper is probably most likely to interact with him, and he's very annoying and loud and I don't think Theodore would really enjoy the interaction xD I also have Tyler, but I think he would tend to stay away from Theodore so it's less easy to make a thread with the two of them. They do have a topic in the dormitory they're both in, so if you want you could join that (though I'm also down for a separate RP)
Jasper x Theodore: Theodore certainly wouldn't want to deal with that. Loud people get on his nerves since he prefers his solitude. xD
Tyler x Theodore: Yeah that would sound a little hard without making a thread that would force the two together. I can see when I can join that dorm thread!

Yo what up kaitlyn, here with some options for ya

first off, cyzarine and mihail should defos meet again.
second katia and aonghas should meet. i don't think they'll get along, but ehhhhh, it'll be fun.
three, Thyonia and cyzarine could meet, they share a house. They might along, they might not, but what the hey
four, theodore and Bisera, cause they won't get along at all, and she has no patience so it could be a real blast

As for your others, I've got plenty of students for you to pick from, so hit me up if you wanna do any combination of stuff, i'll always be game.
Cyzarine x Mihail: Definitely yes! We can talk about their professor relatives.
Aonghas x Katia: We can try them. I am still working through Katia so she might be slightly different than how I first think she is (as with most characters, right? XD)
Cyzarine x Thyonia: We can try it. There's no guarantee but should be interesting regardless.
Bisera x Theodore: I am always up for some drama. :r

Hey lovie :)

I have Lily Lockwood. She's soft and quiet, she could meet Mihail since they're in the same year.

As for the rest, Sapph could interact again with Zennon, Cole, or Neven. Ava wouldn't mind running into Jigoku again either. She needs friends :)
Lily x Mihail: I believe they will get along nicely. It'll be hard to find someone that doesn't get along with him. xD
Sapphire x Zennon/Cole/Neven: We have some threads with some of those, so once they are ended, we can do new ones of course.
Ava x Jigoku: Lol indeed we can.

Lily x Mihail: I believe they will get along nicely. It'll be hard to find someone that doesn't get along with him. xD
Sapphire x Zennon/Cole/Neven: We have some threads with some of those, so once they are ended, we can do new ones of course.
Ava x Jigoku: Lol indeed we can.

Alright, lol. So Zennon, Mihail, and Jigoku?

Cyzarine x Mihail: Definitely yes! We can talk about their professor relatives.
Aonghas x Katia: We can try them. I am still working through Katia so she might be slightly different than how I first think she is (as with most characters, right? XD)
Cyzarine x Thyonia: We can try it. There's no guarantee but should be interesting regardless.
Bisera x Theodore: I am always up for some drama. :r

Awesome
I can start cyzarine and Mihail and Aonghas and Katia, if you can start the other two?

Hey Kaitlyn! I have some idea's.

Lauren x Thyonia: Lauren is first year and a trouble maker loves adventure and hates rules and books. I'm curious how they will be together. Lauren is social loves to makes friends, but I can see it happening that she will do something while being with Thyonia that will make them both look bad. I want Lauren to come in big trouble this first year. So your welcome to help with that haha.
Mihail x Lauren: Lauren loves Quidditch too and is also in Hufflepuff. I think they can match nice together.

I'm curious what you think. I'd love to plot with you!

Okay, so going over what I have here, and what I need to do, since I am back now (hopefully in full swing).
Jamie, I love those ideas! I am definitely up for them, and Emzies, thank you so much for starting them! Can't wait to get to them already!
What is gathered:
Who StartsICOOCLink (when ready)

Undecided

Jasper x Theodore

Daphne

Undecided

Tyler x Theodore:

Daphne

Emzies

Cyzarine x Mihail

Emzies

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/chess-is-something-to-do.87249/

Emzies

Aonghas x Katia

Emzies

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/exploring-whats-allowed.87279/

Me

Cyzarine x Thyonia

Emzies

Me

Bisera x Theodore

Emzies

Jessica

Lily x Mihail

Jessica

Jessica

Zennon x Sapphire

Jessica

Me

Ava x Jigoku

Jessica

Me

Lauren x Thyonia

Jamie

Jamie

Mihail x Lauren

Jamie

Last edited:
Oh ohhhh undecided? ummm I can start Lily and sapph if you want to do jigoku

Haha I am Jamie OOC. But no problem haha can understand the trouble. I can start Mihail x Lauren whenever I have time again?

Alexei Matthias: 1st Year
I have a Durmstrang second year who I really want to play with more. He is Taehyun Kim. He's adorable, but can be a bit hard to get along with. But he also can be very compassionate towards some people. Also his playby is super cute and I want him around the board more.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back