OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Santiago knew it was a lost cause to bother with the Valentine's day dance but being cooped up in his room while everyone had fun without him seemed worse. At least if he sulked at one of the tables he could at least pretend like he was particiapted and not a total loser. He tore up a napkin someone had left on the table into tiny little pieces and watched them pile up on the table. It reminded him of the petals floating all around them but they never landed. They never got caught up in piles, just floated away into nothing. It sounded pathetic but that's how he felt at this school. Floating and ignored. With a sigh he pinched up the mess he had made into a tight ball before flicking it off the table, out of his way.

Teddy, giddy from all the dancing, found himself in need of a break. He spotted an unoccupied table, except for one boy sitting there. "Hey, mind if I join you?" Without waiting for a firm answer, he pulled out a chair and took a seat across from the boy. Teddy's gaze wandered to the scattered napkin pieces before returning to the boy. "You okay?" he asked, checking in with him. "I'm Teddy, by the way."

Santiago was sure his bad mood would keep people away from him but apparently he was wrong. A younger kid came up to him and asked to sit, but didn't wait for an answer. He would have probably said yes but now he was annoyed at the intrusion into his solitude. "Whatever." he sighed and regretted not getting something to eat before sitting down. He bristled again when he was asked if he was ok. "I'm fine." he said bluntly, even if it wasn't very convincing. Santiago took a deep breath as the boy, Teddy, introduced himself. He really needed to get over himself if he was going to act this way every time someone looked at him. He tried to relax his shoulders with little success. "Hey, I'm Santiago." he answered more civilly.

"Whatever" might have hinted at his irritation, but Teddy's thick-skinned nature shielded him from paying any mind. His inquiry about well-being didn't meet any resistance, as the boy bluntly claimed to be fine, even if his tone didn't entirely reflect it. Teddy nodded as a reply to his introduction "Hey" He replied. Teddy then leaned back in his seat, casting a glance around the surroundings before returning his attention to Santiago. "The Yule Ball was more fun." He commented, picking up a pink rose and playfully tossing it to the side while pretending to wretch. "And I'm not too keen on this lovey dovey decoration!"

Santiago smirked when Teddy said the Yule Ball was better and he had to agree. "Yeah and we got presents." he pointed out before laughing halfheartedly. "And you could watch people fall over while trying to ice skate." He looked up at the flower petals again when the other boy pointed commented on the decorations. "Yeah...It's a bit much."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back