Not so new

Xyla Parn

OOC First Name
John
I joined a while back and forgot what ever character I tried to make then so I just made a random account then. If you remember a guy talking about making weird characters. That was probably me.
It's been forever seen I've been here though. The name is random though.

Hi there, John. :)
I can't say that I remember you, but I have a terrible memory so that would be an amazing feat if I could remember you. :p

Welcome back to the board! I hope you stay longer this time around and I get to know you a bit. ^_^

Well, I wouldn't even be here If I wasn't temporarily banned from another forum. I've been banned from a few forums because of my mouth the one, I am talking about only chat ban and for 5 days. The latest ban is because I felt like I wasn't going to join that RP now that I have the chat ban RP, so I could afford to let out my inner weasley twin in their chat box.
Anyway I noticed my name is half Xylaphone XD and half a character from a show I love but rarely think about so I think it's rather a coincidence. While I noticed Xyla before and didn't real care(well first I messed with the idea of using it as purpose name even though it wasn't but then I changed my mind.
I had two ideas for personality and now they are coming together. I am kind of wondering if Xyla get's accepted what will she sorted into? Also I am confused about where you are on plot and stuff.
Oh, I know what both of old personalities alone would get house wise, but together?
Now that I think of a Character with traits of both houses did appear it canon and they ended up in.
Can't which character it is. Edit: Anyways this will help with my own HP RP project which very untraditional. may be I will make her character in one of the years.

Welcome back :hug: I like to give hugs, just warning. Hey Nick, where is your question? I'm shocked. Anyway, I hope to see you around and get to rp with you sometime :D I have many many characters, though not as many as some people I can name, but anyway. You know. Let me know.

Hazel Maye Hydran said:
Welcome back :hug: I like to give hugs, just warning. Hey Nick, where is your question? I'm shocked. Anyway, I hope to see you around and get to rp with you sometime :D I have many many characters, though not as many as some people I can name, but anyway. You know. Let me know.
Warning I like to glomp girls! *glomps*

Can't RP until someone helps me get Xyla up as Character. I have no idea what I want her look like though only She going to be a Red Head.

Hey there!

Welcome back to HNZed!

You can call me Tenilee, and I hope you decide to stick around for awhile so we can all get to know you. If you ever want to roleplay, I've got a few characters up my sleeve, and I'd be happy to roleplay with you sometime!

See you around! ^_^

P.S I wish you luck on developing your character!

LONG red hair? Why didn't I think of it balances out both halves of personalities nicely.
She seems taller then a first year might but hey these things happen sometimes. Anyways thank you I will consider that pic.
OMG I am slitherin.
Can someone help me after I got to sleep?
I have no idea what to do next.

Thanks Senpai! That's the Japanese Word/Honorific for Senior and your a former Slytherin

A lot of people actually use play bys that are not any where near to the actual age of the character xD Everyone just kind of uses their imagination in pretending they are short and childlike, so no worries!

You could RP - then if your multiple personality thing is approved have the other personality emerge.
It's not like people will make a living out of going back and reading your other RPs. :p

No, except my self I am my own a self. Also a applied for a companion app and made an Adult and his Granddaughter as side characters while I am waiting. Or(Gold) and Argent(silver) drake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back