Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow loved summer afternoons. as the day dragged on and afternoon started to become evening the air got a slight cool feel to it even though there were still a good three of hours left of light. the perfect weather to be outdoors. it was the first day back of classes and she had just had a long history of the magic class. The Gryffindor couldn't wait until she was allowed to drop that class. it was boring and was a lot of theory. after an early dinner willow retrieved her broom and flew down to the Quidditch pitch. She had enjoyed the Quidditch match earlier in the year but she didn't want to become the team keeper. she knew it was a valuable position but she had become frustrated that she couldn't move far from the goals. she knew this year she wanted to try out for something else. It had been a year since she had first come to the Quidditch pitch and talk with Marisol had convinced her to try out for the team. but not much had changed in her training pattern. she opened the Quidditch supplies and took out a couple of snitches and a couple of bludgers. she would be trying to catch the gold balls whilst avoiding the black ones. She took to the air again and started circling the pitch keeping an eye out for a flash of gold.

Syrus was so excited to be back in school, if you heard someone running down the hall screaming and shouting some would've known it was him. He had a few great reasons to back in school, but one of the main reason that topped all reasons was Rama. Syrus was crazy about his lovely, feisty new girlfriend. Although they had a rough start when they first met, Syrus had pushed that all aside because they were now going out and you best believe he told his older brother everything. Silas congratulated the boy and advice his younger sibling not to mess it up. Syrus consider his brother's advice and return to Hogwarts wanting to be his best for the rest of the year. There was no way he would ruined what he had going on with Rama or slack on his quidditch game now that he was seeker. Thinking about quidditch, although there wasn't any scheduled games for the rest of the year, Syrus wanted to get in more practice for next school year games. Following the first day of lessons, Syrus summoned his modified broomstick. He went flying out the nearest open window, heading in the direction of the freshly, trimmed pitch. "Hey Willow!" The teen called out, spotting the redheaded girl as flew near, closing in the distant. "Let me get in some of that practice with you," Syrus smirks, hovering a little until he went dashing in seeking the golden snitch.

Last edited:
Willow dodged a bludger and as she did she saw someone else taking to the air. she slew over and realised it was Syrus. "Hey Stilinski" she said. as the boy drew closer. she smiled as he said he was going to join her training. "you are just worried that someone will beat you at tryouts next year" she teased with the kind of comradery that came naturally to teammates. "there are three training snitches and three bludgers out. so first to two without being hit?" she said. before darting away towards a glint of gold she had seen. it seemed that syrus had seen the same thing as her as they ended up flying the same way.

Syrus snorted, "Worried?" He flew right near Willow, lips cracking into a playful smirk. "Oh yeah, I'm so worried about you showing me up, Cullen. Gonna sweep me to dust in that thing?" The teen jest. "That's the condition of this game? Oh, I'm game," the teen agreed, and continued seeking out the gold orbs with wings. Syrus loved a good challenge, one that involved quidditch hands down were the best.

Leda enjoyed Quidditch, but she didn't enjoy losing so much. She needed to get better at catching the snitch if she wasn't going to let Hufflepuff ever beat her again. After making her way to the pitch, she spotted a copy of students already flying about in the sky. She narrowed her eyes on the boy as she realised the position he played. They were basically enemies. It looked like they were doing a bit of practise with the bludgers too, and while Leda would have loved to try out her "aim" on them, she had a better idea. Mounting her broom, she flew up towards them, wondering if they'd take well to her presence.

Willow smiled when syrus said he was worried that she would show him up at tryouts. she didnt believe that but it was good banter. and that is what she liked about the guys on the quidditch team. it was just easy to banter with them. she dived for the glimmer of gold but it had vanished before hse had gotten close enough to it to even outstretch her arm. she slowed down rose and looked around the pitch to see where the snitches had gone. it was then she noticed another figure heading to the field. "Hey Stilinski? did you bring company" she called as the girl drew closer to her. she recognised the girl from the Slytherin quidditch team and spin the bottle but didn't know much more about her than that. she looked at her teammate trying to catch his eye which was difficult when they were both seekings. she rolled her eyes anyway as if conveying her displeasure of the additional company hoping he had seen. she had been here first and while she enjoyed practising with a teammate she didn't really want to practice with someone she didn't know, from a different house. but she wasn't going to kick her off the pitch is she just kept to herself. she hadn't booked the pitch so everyone was allowed to use it.

Syrus slowed down, suddenly those golden flying orbs didn't hold his attention. Syrus narrowed his gaze, lips twitching at their corners. "Nope, but she fair game. If she can keep up. that is," Syrus said then resume his search like the natural seeker he was. Syrus didn't mind the addition out on the field, as long as she stayed far away from his family jewels. He refreshingly reminded of her past threats to him, the girl was a savage. Not on Rama's level, but close enough. "You're good Cullen, live for the challenge," Syrus called after the redhead. Syrus went scouting, eyes scanning and searching the field for any hint or sign of a golden snitch.

Last edited:
They seemed to be chatting between themselves, and She didn't fail to spot that they might have been talking about her. She had definitely seen them on the pitch at the games, so the red head put on her most convincing smile as she approached them. "I just wondered if you wanted some help?" If her plan was going to work, she realised she needed to come across much more sincere. "I mean, there's a few tips. I've picked up when practising. I can tell you if you want?" The forced smile on her face was alot to focus on as she tried to keep it looking genuine.

Willow swooped around as syrus said that the Slytherin girl was fair game. she wasn't sure how much she trusted the girl on the other house. she had heard stories of quidditch sabotage. she didn't want to get caught in the middle of that as that story had started with a broken arm and ended with well a deep-seated feud and she didn't want to go there. "what kind of help do you think we need?" she asked turning around her eyes sweeping the pitch for the snitch. she was glad that she had gone for seeker practice, not a beater. She smiled and then saw a glimmer of gold on the far end of the pitch. she leant forward and flew along the length of the pitch flying fast past the slytherin girl before diving towards the gold. unfortunately, it flitted away from her just as she was getting close. "shoot" she said pulling up to and circling the pitch. As syrus said that she was pretty good she smiled. "a challenge makes things fun. and you aren't half bad yourself Stilinski" she said smirking. she liked the quidditch team they were fun and easy to tease and banter with.

Syrus made a face, he consider that maybe the girl was joking or something. "Help? Me, I, we?" Syrus snickered, that's when Willow took off after saying something similar as him. He could speak for himself and Willow, he could boast of their track records. He could, and yet, he was intrigue what exactly can Leda offered them. Willow came around again, having almost caught the snitch. "Nice, nice, you were close, Cullen," Syrus grins, then takes off dashing forward for a glint of gold or the sound of something whizzing in the air.

Leda thought the pair of them seemed much too interested in each other than with her tips on how to win the game. Perhaps this would play to Slytherins advance too. She smiled at them both, "Well, I was just going to help you work as a team. You trust each other don't you?" Laying down the foundations was important. "You have to know your team inside out. If you want to win that is." As her teams seeker she knew she had a sole role, but even Leda had to know where the others were on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back