Not Doing So Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Firewalker

OOC First Name
Tymm(Tim)
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Yesterday Morning at around 8:00am (CentralUSATime) I was diagnosed with a tumor in my left kidney... Unfortunalty they think it may be Cancerous. I go in for a deeper look 5 daysfrom now :(
I may have to get kimo. I'm not sure. I'm sort of kinda really sick. Can't stop coughing...the works. However I feel best to alert you guys. And the other forums I am apart of. You guys, I'm sorry. I've gone really downhill in activness.
I wish to start fresh when I come back. Again, sorry.

Anyways, I it's just a tumor, they can take it out no problem they say, however they are almost sure it's Cancer...
:hug: Goodbye for a while.

Hope the outcomes is a negative or at least be able to get rid of it. Take care Tymm

-Madz

Oh my gosh! Hope everything will turn out okay. :hug:

I hope everything will be okay. I'll pray to all the Gods and Goddesses for fantastic results. :D

Just get better, kay? Although we WILL miss you terribly, your health is more important. We ♥ ya.

Take care of yourself and make sure to listen to the doctors and stuff. ;)
Spend lots of time with your family, be extra happy, eat some chocolatez, and I'm sure you'll be excellent by the time chemo is through. ;) ^_^

See you when you're back to 150% Tim. :p

Tymm,
Take care of yourself,
:hug:

Emzies

Tymm :o
:hug: :console: :cry:

I could go on and on using emoticons because cancer seriously terrifies me and not a whole hell of a lot in this life does.
Please take care of yourself and get as much rest as possible
Listen to your medical team they know what's best for you

:hug:

:wub:

Linda

Everyone... Thank you :cry:
I can't express the Happiness this RPG gave me.
I'm going to try to check in.

Nick, I will make sure I listen to the medical team. I'm going to hang in there :jesse:

Linda, Thanks for your support, and everyone else. I'm to tired to reply to everyone, however I'll do so later. :) :) :)
You guys give me hope.

Thanks. :)

-Tymm

Tymm- :cry:

Yur amazing, nd I know that you will never let it get the best of you.
I knoe alot about cancer unfortunatley more then any 15 yr old girl should have too. Nd I know how hard it can be. But I beliee in you and I will prey for the best of everything. Good luck with evry-thing

lots of :wub:

~Teigs.

:hug: Teigan I'll hang in there. I won't let a Tumor get the best of me ;)

It's a good thing you know about Cancer :) You can help stop it...I think xD

Thank you Teigs thank you.

-Tymm

**Update**

Tommarow I find out if i have a Cancerous Tumor or not....
Anyways won't be active AT ALL :(

And all of your Prayer seem to have come true. It be only a Tumor. I go in for surgery to get it out non-lethaly wednesday.

That's great! Celebration!

party_text_confetti_falling_lg_wht.gif

That is amazing! :woot:
Glad that it wasn't the worst. :)

As Am I guys!
Tommarow is the day it gets romoved so i qill almost for sure be hospitalized for a few days :/ Og... haha see you guys sooon!

I seem to have come to this a bit late, haha, but congratulations Tim! So happy :)
I hope the operation went amazingly, and I wish you a speedy recovery :)
God Bless!

Tymm!!! :hug:

I am so glad to know that you will be A ok. I knew you wouldn't leave us :)
Happy to hear that you are well, and I too with you a quick and swell recovery. Adios Amigos :D

Surgery thingy all good and done with. I got back two days ago, but just needed rest haha!
Anyways i'm all good and well. THank you all! You truly are the best community to be with and the best friends :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back