No longer lonely

Asher smirked. She leaned in again. "I think you know...but if you don't, you will." She winked at him and gave him a look that said 'go on'. Asher turned back to Noah. "Thanks fo putting up with me and my riduclous clutziness." she said with a grin.

Nina watched the two of them talking, Asher had surprisingly gotten the hang of making sure Nina couldn't here what she was saying, so Nina sighed and waited anxiously for Alex to return to her side, but making sure she did seem so desperate she started to humm and old lullabye, quietly.

Asher heard Nina begin to hum softly. She turned to her and her eyes flashed as if to say 'You'll thank me later...'

Nina felt Asher's gaze on her and she immediatly stopped her humming and gave her a puzzled look. Nina then gave Asher a look as if she were to say, 'Are you done, I want to be with Alex.' Then Nina looked away unsure if Asher saw this and looked at Noah puzzled, he had been very quiet this whole time, she wasn't sure if it was just how he was or if it was because he didn't want Asher talking to Alex like that, not that he would have anything at all to worry about, which he knew.

Alex rolled his eyes jokingly before walking back to Nina. 'Tired?'he asked her, smiling. She did look a bit puzzled though.

Asher gave Nina and Alex one last smile and turned back to Noah. "Do you...maybe...want to go for a walk? Maybe in the gardens?" she asked quietly. Her eyes danced as she waited for an answer.

Nina turned to Alex happily. "Nope," Nina said then smiled and reached for his hand, discretly.

'Great,'Alex said smiling warmly. He looked over to Asher hoping she wasn't joking about this. 'Dyou want to go for a walk?'he asked before grinning jokingly. 'A little birdie told me you like the lake,'he said jokingly, taking her hand and walking forward with her relaxingly.

Nina's smile widened and she said, "Yes." Nina intertwined her fingers with his as they walked calmly over to the Waterfront and every so often she glanced into his eyes happily.

((I missed a lot :p))

Noah basically zoned out for a while. He was listening to Asher still but he was thinking about a lot of other things. Things that were all bad. He was thinking about home, about his parents, about his old best friend Jon whom Noah had not thought about in five years about this day. What brought him back in Noah's memory? Probably this trip to the Forbidden Forest. Jon and Noah used to do things like this all the time without magic of coarse. As much as Noah would hate to admit it Jon was a muggle. But these types of thoughts filled his mind until he was pushed out of it by Asher's question

"A walk?" Noah said "Didn't you have enough walking today" He asked though he was smiling "Sure though a walk in the gardens sounds nice" He said.

Asher grinned up at Noah, her eyes sparkling, as he agreed to walk with her. She squeezed his hand lightly and began to make her way towards the gardens. Asher had noticed that Noah seemed to have retreated into his thoughts. "Are you alright Noah?" she asked, concerned.

[Would you like me to start a new topic in the Gardens, Noah?]

[Yep You can start it :D]

Noah followed Asher in the direction of the garden. He was actually a big fan of this garden here. He had only been in it once before but for some reason it made him feel more at home. Even though back home they did not have a garden or at least he did not think that they had a garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back