OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson had bought a rather cheap costume for this halloween celebration, but he was rather happy with it. It wasn't the best looking, but it was still fun and he thought it at least only looked a little silly. He arrived at the great hall, and his gaze immediately found his sisters. He looked at them and gave a quick wave. He decided to not spend time near them, he knew they were doing their own thing and didn't need him about. He instead headed over to the spooky tent, he'd been in a few times but he was curious as to what this occasion of it would hold. He didn't necessarily want to go in himself, but he knew he could do it if he wanted to. Bran was just stood outside it staring in because he wanted to be.

Indi had come to enjoy Halloween. It wasn't something she really cared about before but at Hogwarts it always a spectacle. A spectacle she didn't like to pass up. She had gotten dressed up like usual but wasn't nearly as flashy as some of the other students she saw wandering around. She had considered going straight for the snacks but decided to get a look at everything first. She was just about to pass what looked like a haunted house, or tent rather when she notice Bran hovering off to the side. Indi did her best to walk quietly so he wouldn't notice her. "Are you being a guard or something?" she asked as she popped up beside him. "Nice costume." she said with a laugh, admiring his mask that looked to be holding on by a thread.

Branson was a little startled by the person suddenly next to him but he calmed down lightly before shaking his head. He gave a little smile. "Thanks, not a guard," he said with a shy smile. He knew that his costume was a bit of the rough side, but that had been intentional. "I like yours too," he returned. "Are you going to go in?" he asked, motioning to the haunted house that he'd been stood in front.

Indi smirked when Bran asked if she was planning on going in. "I was considering it." she said thoughtfully. She had been considering if the haunted house was worth her time at all. She usually kept her distance from anything too ridiculous but she had to admit she was curious to see what was inside. "I can go with you if you're too scared." she offered. She figured it would probably be easier to get through with a partner.

Branson glanced at Indi as she said she was thinking about it. So he clearly wasn't the only one to be thinking about it. His gaze moved back to the house. "I'm not too scared, but okay, lets." he agreed. He wasn't going to ever admit he was scared but at the very least he could go in with her, it would be better and he didn't mind being the one to say it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back