Nice Try

Robert laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "We won't be eaten." he smiled. "Or killed for that matter. Normally centaurs would be able to, but not here, they're on school grounds" he explained.
He entered a smaller clearing than the last, which had a rather large rock in the middle. He walked over to it and sat down, pulling larissa against him. "Can you hear that?" he asked, reffering to the silence.

(brb coffee time!! gona try another all nighta XD )

Larissa listened. "I can't hear anything." She said, confused about what she was missing here.

((Coolio, I might be able to aswell :D ))

(blody internet. weneva i cliosed a web thingy it opened a new one instead??!!)

Robert chuckled, "Exactly. You know i'm suprized you're here. In the middle of the forest, at night, wild animals out there, you're brave" he smiled.

"Where do you live?" he asked suddenly.

((awww))

Larissa just answered. "Mount Lyford Village. You?"

(talk about minimalist! :p )

Robert had no idea where that was but he guessed it was a village in new zealand. "I live in Italy. Well, i did, i live here now." he replied. There was a sqwarking above them and Robert looked up to the sky. There was a very very big dark raven flying overhead.

((Lol. You post like that a lot. :p ))

Larissa looked up at the raven.
Had it been the day she would have ignored this but it was the dead of night and she didn't think ravens were about after the evening.
"That's odd." Larissa said, watching the raven above which seemed to be looking straight at her.

(like so )

Robert looked down to Laris went she spoke. "What's odd?" he asked.

((Lol))

"A raven out at this time.. I may be no scientist but don't they usually 'go away' when it's late evening? They aren't nocturnal.. I don't think.." There was a tone of doubt in her voice but now she was sure the raven was looking right at her with its beady black eyes.
Something sprung to mind. She leant close to Robert so as not to be overheard.
"It's possible I suppose," She whispered, "That it could be an animagus.."

His own eyes turned to the sky again. "Yes, it could be. But who would..." he asked unable to continue his sentence.

"Who would what?" Larissa asked, not sure if she was making a big deal out of nothing.

His voice was bearly more than a whisper, "Who would be so interested in us now?" he finished. He followed the Ravens every move trying to see...

Larissa watched the raven which, to her surprise, landed down infront of them and stared at Robert.
Larissa gripped Robert's arm.

Robert was disgusted to find the Raven sit and stare at him like that, however he didnt show it. The arm Larissa was gripping was now pushing her behind him, and with his free hand he reached out for his wand. "Back, away, slowly" he whispered, he himself also, alhoughtrying not to stand on Larrissa.

Larissa walked backwards.
The raven remained watching them as though their fear gave it some sadistic satisfaction.
Suddenly, Larissa stepped on twig, it snapped and she jumped and turned- Everything was a haze of colour- She slipped on a patch of wet muddy leaves and on the way down, bashed her head before she lay there in the mud, bleeding.

If ravens could smile, this one would have. The raven gave a peculiar form of beaky grin before it took flight, momentarily circling the scene and then heading deeper into the forest.

He was silent until his breath gave way forcefully as Laris stepped on a twig and they both jumped. Suddenly he jolted and swung round after hearing a thud and crunch. In shock and suprize he knelt down beside her, and put his hand on her forehead. "Larissa? Can you hear me?" he asked remembering what he had learnt at his muggle school. he propped her into a sitting position, wrapping his arms round her. The side of her head was red and RRobert relized she'd been cut. Cusing under his breath, i'm a stupid wizard and i can't even do anything to help and he knew he had to get her out of here.

Inside Larissa's head, the world was a different place:
Laying sleeping in satin sheets, Larissa stirred only briefly.
The dragon from the hill had come to visit but gave her a strange plant that picked her up and tried to carry her away.
Larissa suddenly found herself at a ball; A handsome boy sat metres away and she giggled and gave a small wave. The boy stood up suddenly, as though affended, and charged towards her but by the time he had reached her, he had become a snarling werewolf.
And then, stranger still, Larissa found herself dancing with the wolf in front of everyone and she felt light headed...

Larissa was still bleeding; a small trickle from the side of her head tinted her hair blood red.
She was unaware of Robert or of the fact that she was bleeding.

laris was still out of it. Shoving his wand back in his pocket he picked her up easily. He found a small ditch or cave like space at the bottom of a huge tree. He lay Laris down carfully and took off his jacket so she could use it for her head. He tucked it under, and watched as gradually her head stopped bleeding. He had checked her eyes, which had been moving frantically as if she was having a nightmare, and he kept her warm in the early hours. They were too far into the forest to get out of this darkness, and he prayed she would wake up soon. For now he let her sleep in his hot arms while he stayed awake, listening hard for anything that approached.

(sum1 pmd rob earlier askin if we wer getin bk 2geva and if not coould she try with him...i sed no xD )

((Lol. Was it Rhianne?))

Larissa was standing on top of a tall building. She admired the wide tracts of land around. And suddenly, not by her own choice, Larissa was falling to the earth.
Patches of leaves suddenly appearing but she fell through them and onto a forest floor..

Larissa's eyes blinked open.
She didn't move for a moment, just took in her surroundings.
The leaves on the tall trees had a light glow about them, Larissa felt warm and dizzy. Someone was holding onto her. What had happened?
Larissa blinked several times. It looked like the early morning sun was up and, turning her head slightly, Larissa beamed when she saw Robert.
"Hello." She said happily.

Robert was trying to keep himself awake, and it was proving harder than he first thought. His head was leant against the trunk of the tress and his eyes were shut. He looked down and smiled and Larissa woke up. "Hi. You were knocked-out" he said, his eyes glancing to her head which was under control. "We need to get you to the hospital wing as soon as possible" he knew she'd just woken up but they really needed to get going. "Are you dizzy?" he asked, watching as her eyes darted around and she was slightly swaying in his arms.

"Give me a moment," She said, heaving herself from his arms and onto her feet, "And then we can go.."
Larissa straightened up. Her head was becoming clearer the deeper breath she took.
After one last gulp of air, Larissa turned to Robert.
"I'm ready."

Robert also stood up, and waited while Larissa tried to steady herself. When she said she was ready, he took her hand. "Sure?" he asked briefly before heading out the way they came.

Larissa walked with Robert. For miles it seemed.
Eventually, through the dense trees, Larissa sighted the castle and for what seemed the very first time, was pleased to see it.
As they walked closer, Larissa turned her head sharply to check that no-one was watching before they darted towards the doors to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back