Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert found the entrance to the forest easily enough. The shadows of the tress creating a dark mass ahead of him. He hadn't been here on his own before and wondered what he'd come across. He shrugged and make his way in.

(not a good sentence dude!)

Larissa had waited until dark. She hoped she wouldn't come across any staff and she was fortunate enough not to.
She rushed towards the forest under the cover of darkness.
Her hair was tied neatly above her head. She didn't want it to tangle on something and slow her down.
She hurried deeper into the forest.
"Robert?" She called quietly, "Robert, where are you?"

Robert heard nothing but the silence around him and a few rustling bushes. He was actually wondering what Laris had thought he had meant earlier when deciding she didn't want to join him. He walked around aimlessly looking for nothing in particular.

(i swear my words get dodgier every time)

((No, your mind gets filthier every time.))

Larissa suddenly heard something move nearby, "Lumos" she said to her wand and it lit.
She pointed it towards the sound.
"Robert!" Larissa squeeled as she ran to hug him, "I thought you were a thestral or something."

"Hm.. I'm not that bad am i?" he teased, hugging her back. "What are you doing here? I didn't think you wanted to come?" he asked curiously taking her free hand.

(ok dis sucks..libby askd arisa to go dres shoping in hols right..and i just seen arisa is a JEWLERY SHOP buying dreses with 2 other girls..ahem! i have a proper shop no ones visted and your leaving without libby! :o )

"Of course I did," Larissa smiled, "I didn't want that other student to know though, did I?"
She leaned back slightly so she could see a few stars through the leaves above.
"Is it to personal or.." She wasn't sure if this would cause more problems. "When are you next due to.. You know?"

He understood what she meant and smiled. "Not for about snother four years" he answered smiling. "Only when im about 15 will i be able to physically turn so theres nothing to worry about now. Although tell me if i burn or hurt you, but i promise i dont mean it" he said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze of reassurance. "Shall we?" he asked indicating to carry on.

Larissa nodded and walked with Robert.

((Werewolves are once a month.. You need to make a note of when you get your furry little problem. :p))

(i know but not till hes 15 hehe)

He walked along with Larissa, his eyes were quite wide, keeping out for anything they may meet. "Did you see anything on your way here?" he asked.

"No, not even a teacher.." She thought about it for a moment, "Coinsidence or a bit worrying?"

"Coincidence. But worring for the animals that have distracted them away." he grinned, "Dont worry i wont let anything happen to you." he looked at her for a moment before turning to look straight ahead.

Larissa smiled.
As they were walking she suddenly stopped.
"Did you hear that?" She said, pointing her wand in all directions, "I think someone else is here.." She made to grab hold of a tree for comfort but instead grabbed Robert's hand.
Blushing, Larissa turned to check if anyone else was around.

((I'm taking short break. xx. Back soon. If you take a break You'll sleep))

(lol yeah i no..ill talk to rhianne :p and a tree..o yeah! comfy! lol)

Robert heard something but couldn't make out what it was. He stood behind Laris checking around his own wand now lit up too. "There" he whispered. He kept perfectly still and squinted to try and see what was looking at them with two bright blue eyes.

(ratntklob!!!)

(What!? what phoenix??)

((I say Phoenix instead of a swear word. What was that random (ratntklob!!!) about?))

(whatever..carry on with the Rp! lol )

Something dapple grey with four legs, two arms and long blonde hair stood before them for a moment.
Larissa gasped, the centaur turned and gallopped into the darkness.
"Do you.. Do you think it's gone to get others? Are they dangerous, centaurs?" Larissa grabbed hold of Robert's arm as though her life depended on it.

Robert watched silently as the centaur saw them and ran off. "Maybe, and yes, they can be very dangerous" he said. He didn't get his full strengh untill he was 15 ether so wouldn't be able to fight them off with just his wand if they did. He turned to her, "We need to get out of this area" he said pulling her from the clearing back into a tangle of hidden trees.

Larissa gladly went along with Robert.
"So, why did you come out here?" Larissa asked quietly, still checking that the centaur hadn't followed.

(ooer i tried teastaining something but it didnt go well..maybe i shouldve teatsianed BEFORE id written it all on *rolls eyes* )

Robert pushed a branch out the way, and stepped over another. He paused to turn to Larissa and shrug. "Like i said, this place is mystical" he grinned. "Don't you find it kinda peaceful here?" he asked.

((lol! That's what you'd normally do..))

Larissa stared at Robert in thought for a moment, "Apart from the constant worry of being eaten and the fact that centaurs may be about to kill us.. Yes, quite peaceful." She smiled, her eyes twinkling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back