Nice seeing you again.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi locked the door and apparated to her cousins house. She had such good news to tell her and something to ask her. Caysi was a quite bit away from Libby's house so she had to walk to her house. She remembered the way, left on this street and right on that street. Caysi had a couple more turns and then reached Libby's house.

Caysi knocked on the door and waited for Libby to answer the door.

Libby was just in the middle of sorting through her new books when she heard a knock at the door. She waited, guessing her parents would open it. When she heard nothing, she walked out to the door herself. "Hey!" she smiled, as she saw Caysi standing there, "Come in" she offered, guestering into the house. On the way back in she hunted quickly in a few rooms for her family but they must have been out without telling her. She returned to her cousin and grinned, "So, how, how have you been?" she asked politely.

Caysi smiled, when she came in she took her heels off and waited for Libby to come back. " Well, I have some really, really good news to tell you." She smiled. " Other than that, I've been really good, what about you?" She asked her cousin.

Libby smiled and gestured for her to come into the living room. It was cold in the hall. "This and that" she started, "Im finally going to be starting my electives lessons, after being away for quite alot of the 3rd year i never had a chance to" She was quite excited about that. "Did someone tell you by the way? You've got another cousin now. She's called Natalie. Very sweet" she grinned, thinking about her nearly three year old sister. She looked curiously at Caysi, "What's your good news?" she asked, trying hard not to jiggle as she sat down on the sofa. It must have been pretty big news, they hadn't seen each other in years.

Caysi nodded and joined Libby in the living room. " Oh, my mom must've told me." She smiled. " Oh my, I can't wait to meet her." Caysi nodded. " Well.. I have actually pretty big news." She scratched the back of her neck, hoping that the suspense would continue. " I'm getting married, and the big question that I had to ask you was if you'd be one of my bridesmaids." She asked smiling.

Libbys eyes lit up not only when she announced she was getting married, but again when she had been asked to be a bridesmaid. "Congratulations!" she squealed, giving her a hug. "Of course i will" she smiled, delighted with the news. "So, who is he?" she asked, now refusing to stop herself jiggling with excitement.

Caysi smiled. " Great, now I'm super excited!" She giggled. " Well his name's Jason Cordwell, and he's pretty much amazing." She laughed. " Woah, calm yourself!" She smiled and took her cousins hands in hers. " And the wedding's in.. Hawaii." She smiled looking at her cousin.

Libby grinned. "Sweet" she stuck out her tongue playfully. "Hawaii!?" Libby wondered if she'd got it right. "That..that is nice" she smiled, "Aw! Is there a particular reason its in Hawaii?" she asked, trying to think of what that place had New Zealand didn't. Actually.. "At least it will be unlucky to rain on you" she smiled, "have you got your dress sorted out yet?" she asked, wondering how prepared her cousin was.

Caysi nodded. " Yup, Hawaii." She smiled. " Well, it's always warm and it's always super hot and also, it's always summer." Caysi smiled. " I have my dress, and I don't think that I'll need shoes,seeing that the wedding is on a beach." She laughed. " I hope your family comes soon, I have to tell them! Plus I want to see Natalie!" She giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back