Mikay Levesque

OOC First Name
Kikay
hi everyone.! I'm Kikay, from Philippines, I'm new here. I wish that you all here would like me. I love Harry Potter as much as you love him. Anyone wants a cookie? I'm about to bake a batch of 'em. I can bake you, I mean I can bake for you.! :) I'm a friend of Nicole. Hoping for your accommodation :)

Hello Mikay :hug:
I am Mia and i am from Australia. I would love a cookie thank you, do you want some chocolate roulade I made one this morning.
I am sure Nicole has told you about the site but if you have any questions feel free to ask me, one of out admis Nick or Cyndi or one of our global moderators Donna, Pat Katilyn or kait, or post it most people here are more than happy to help out.
A lot of information is in the site documentation and it is recommended that you have a read through it.
I hope you enjoy it here, new people are awesome
See you around
Mia

Hi, Im Alex from the philippines too but im currently in Texas. Welcome, i hope we can plot in the future. I have three ic here that you can choose from to rp.

Cant wait to be your friend
Alex

hi Mia,
thank you for being friendly to me. I hope all people here in Hogwarts are friendly like you. Thank you for the chocolate roulade :)

kikay :)
Nice to meet you alex! i'm stil learning how to rp but once i get the hang of it I'll notify you then we can plot :)

Hi Kay! :D
Glad you finally made it here! You're going to have lots of fun. I'll teach you how to rp later since I'm still working on a reply to a thread. Welcome to HNZ ^_^

-Nicole

I read your topic yesterday from my phone but forgot to welcome you when I got home! D:
Sorry about that!

Welcome to HNZ, Kikay. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time on the board, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM (though I'm sure Nicole will be more than willing to help you).

Welcome Kikay! ^_^

I hope you'll have a lot of fun here, and you'll pick up roleplaying in no time, you've got a friend to help you out. Besides, everyone here will do their best to make sure you settle in well enough. It's wonderful to meet you, my name is Tenilee.

Hope to see you around!
~Tenilee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back