Miles Carter

OOC First Name
Clare
Hey there!
So, as you can tell I'm new here! I'm not going to lie though, I've been stalking the site for some time now, just to get used to things and I'm already loving it! It's so great to see such a unique, relaxed roleplaying site. I've been roleplaying for like a year now and haven't come across a site with such a dedicated community! It's so great!

Anyways, just a bit about me, my name is Clare, I'm seventeen and I'm Irish! I'm obviously a huge Harry Potter fan but I also enjoy fangirling over Glee and Gossip Girl and stuff! I'm in my second last year of school which means replying to topics might be become a little slow because of the workload, but it's not really anything to be concerned about, I should manage! I really just couldn't resist signing up for this site! :tut: (cute emoticons btw!).

I've been reading the site documentation over the past few days, which has been uber helpful, but I'm not so sure what I do now?

~Clare

Hi Clare,

Welcome to HNZ! :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm Canadian (in my second last year of my university degree). And my age is a great mystery. :DE: [note]Am I the only user who misses a :ph43r: emoticon? [note]
I'm glad you like what you see on HNZ so far, and hope you enjoy your time on the board and stick around.
For where to start, I'd recommend you be quick like a bunny and get sorted. Otherwise, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me. :D

Out of curiosity, are you Irish from the Republic of Ireland, or Irish from Northern Ireland? :tut:

Hey there! ^_^
Welcome to the site!
I'm from Ireland too xD
Look forward to seeing you around the site ^_^

Johanna

Welcome to HNZ Clare! :hug:
Sorting is still open at the moment so you can get your character sorted into a house if that's what direction you're looking for!
Also, Yaye a fellow Gleek and Potterhead! :woot: If you ever want to RP or anything let me know!

I hope you enjoy your time here! :hug:
♥ Jessye

Hi Clare!
Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Melissa, I'm also seventeen (in my last year of high school) and from New Zealand.
I look forward to seeing you around the site.
If you are ever in need of an RP send me a PM.
Don't be a stranger.
Melissa.
:hug:

Hey Clare!

Welcome to HNZ! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Hope we can RP sometime ;)

-Nicole

Hey there Clare!

I'm Ali! I just joined 4-5 days ago and I love it thus far =) if you are ever in need of an RP please hit me up and shoot me a PM!

Welcome!

~Ali

Welcome to the site Clare!
I'm Cyndi, the other admin. If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me.
I hope you enjoy yourself around the site :)

See you around!

I saw your avi and I instantly knew that you were fantastic!
Avid Gleek :r

Hehe welcome to HNZ!
Donna :donna:

Welcome to HNZ Clare!

I'm Tenile, but usually go by Tenilee, and I'm from Australia and I am a glee fan :r
Anyway, I hope you have fun here, we do have a pretty awesome community ;) and the people here are warm and welcoming. I hope to see you lurking around the place and if you ever want to role play, just PM me ^_^

Nicolas King said:
Out of curiosity, are you Irish from the Republic of Ireland, or Irish from Northern Ireland? :tut:
The Republic of Ireland, I'm from Dublin! ^_^
I might just sit the whole sorting thing out this time round, until I know my way better around the site! :r But thanks so much guys, for all the help and the lovely welcomes! :wub:

hi Clare!

Welcome to the site, I'm Raze by the way...I hope you have a fun time here :) The people here are awesome and welcoming after all :)

Miles Carter said:
Nicolas King said:
The Republic of Ireland, I'm from Dublin! ^_^
I might just sit the whole sorting thing out this time round, until I know my way better around the site! :r
You'll be waiting months, though! D: Sorting is the best way to get to know the site. xD

Oh well, your call. ^_^

And \/\/007 for the republic of Ireland (as I often bother Pat, one of our GMs with, you're from the free Ireland whereas she is not :r ).

welcome welcome welcome fellow glee fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back