New

You will have to wait until sorting comes around again. Once you are properly sorted then you will be given passwords to the classrooms as well as the house that you are in. You can check the calendar (Click Here). If you have any other questions then feel free to post them here or you can PM either of our available admins (Cecily Rambolt or Professor Nicolas King). In the mean time you can RP in the unsorted section with others who are unsorted!! And by the way...welcome to HNZ!! I'm sure you'll love it here just as much as the rest of us do!! :D

hey welcome to HNZ! :hug:

i hope you love this place as much as we all do :wub:

love the name btw snape is awsome, but im pretty sure you need permission to be related to anyone from the book :)

ok will do (in the second picture of you [the spoiler one] were u wearing those blue contacts or are u eyes really that blue?!

I can't believe I missed this one. :o
Well, anyway, welcome to the board! :D I'm Nick, so that's what you can call me in the OOC areas of HNZ.
I hope you enjoy your stay on HNZ and have an awesome time role playing!
If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me. :D

Hey there! The name's Laura. :)

I'm Unsorted too, but I used to have another character here. I kinda took her away, 'cause I went wrong in a lot of areas with her.

Shoot me a PM if you want to roleplay. :) I like PMs. ^_^

Might I suggest posting a character development, so we can all get to know your character better and ask you questions to get you thinking and really develop your character well. :)

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back