New.

Tichondrius Illitharis

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
H'okay. Hi everyone. Through sheer force of habit I used the nick 'Stormkeeper' when registering. No chance of getting it changed, is there? If there's none, no worries, I'll work it in somehow.

Hello and welcome to HNZ. :), There is a way to change your name, just click on your control panel, and work from there ;) (I have seen it before, but never actually used it ;) )) If you have any questions or need any help dont hesitate to pm me :)

Well then its best to pm an admin. They appear purple at the bottom of the screen ;) (( They are Nick King, Cecily Rambolt, and Alicia Barker, Im pretty sure they're all based in America, so they may not be on for some time ;)

Nickolas in based in Canada actually.. same continent (north america)

Yes, I am Canadian, thank you very much. :glare:
I've approved your request for a name change, so no worries about that. :)

Anywho, welcome to HNZ Tichondrius. Is there something I can call you in out of character discussions etc. (real life first name, perhaps, or just a nick name. ^_^ ). You can call me Nick. :D (I wasn't very creative with my character's first name on here).

I hope you enjoy this site as much as we all seem to and if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back