New Zealand Condo

Liesel smiled at Asher and said to her then to both Nina and Asher, "Oh you are very welcome, now don't let me regret it okay girls, you should be warned Asher, I run a pretty tight ship, no crazy magic dragons in my house." Liesel gave Asher a small wink.

Asher smiled and nodded. "I'll make sure you don't regret your decision. I promise..."

Nina walked up quickly to her Grandmother and gave her a big hug and said in German because it was easiest for her Grandmother to understand, "Grandma, thank you, and we promise no dragons," Nina giggled a little bit then said, "She's kidding she isn't very strick, she is to nice for that." Nina gave her grandmother a big smile.

[Can we start finishing this one...it is getting rather difficult to go between accounts :p]

[Yea...of course!!]

Asher smiled at Nina. This had turned into one of the best days of her life.

Nina's grandmother then gave the two a quick squeez and said truthfully, "I'm sorry girls but I jsut remembered, I have to go and see one of my friends, I promised I'd pop in today." Nina nodded and said, "Okay Grandma."

Asher nodded still with the enormous smile on her face. She linked her arm in Nina's. "I guess we should go anyway. Don't want to wear out my welcome..." Asher joked with a light giggle.

Nina smiled at Asher and linked arms with her but not before giving her Grandmother one last hug and she said in german, "Thank you Grandma, I'll write you soon." Nina smiled at Asher and said to her Grandma, "Okay Bye." Nina opened the door and let Asher walk out first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back