New year, new plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufus Villiers

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Hi, so I haven't posted a PD in forever and since I feel like I've been neglecting some of my characters I thought now was the perfect opportunity. I'm up for pretty much anything regarding any of my characters so send me a PM, reply here or drop me a message on Skype with your ideas :D

</SIZE></SIZE>
Madeline Walden
<i>
</i>

Fourth Year Gryffindor
So Maddie is having a pretty horrid time right now for a number of reasons (that are mostly of her own making :r ) But she's found herself with not many friends and especially not many girl friends. If everything goes to plan she's going to have a pretty bad year this year too so it would be great if she were to have some friends to talk to, that kind of thing. Equally, because Maddie is feeling so down at the moment she is likely to be meaner than normal and very sensitive so it's extremely likely that she'll be easily annoyed and very emotional which could make her a few enemies/ people that dislike her or people she dislikes. She's feeling pretty vulnerable these days which means that she is prone to being more impulsive and reckless than she is normally which could be interesting. Like I said above I am up for anything for Maddie: friends, enemies, love interests etc... She has a final but Maddie likes a complicated love life :lol:

Aaron Walden
<i>
</i>

Second Year Gryffindor
So Aaron is Maddie's brother and a lot more chill than she is. He is more of a follower than a leader and likes to blend into the background a bit more than his sister and prefers not to be the centre of attention which is easier said than done with friends like Lucas and Evelyn xD Aaron loves going on adventures and shares the same reckless streak as Maddie which can get him into trouble. I'd love for him to meet some more people that he could be friends with. He's quite an easy going person so I can't see him having that many enemies but i'm up for any suggestions along those lines. Once again, he has a final but i'm up for love interest ideas before they get together.

Archibald Villiers
<i>
</i>

Fourth Year Slytherin
So Archie is incredibly quiet and doesn't really talk to others. He has one friend right now but I would like to change that. He likes to learn, is very intelligent but he is very formal in his mannerisms which can seem quite strange to people who do not know him. He's not that friendly and is quite guarded. He is basically the opposite of his brother, Rufus. He's a wallflower and a stickler for the rules, he likes to do everything by the book and rarely ventures out of his comfort zone. For him I am literally looking for everything.

Rufus Villiers
<i>
</i>

First Year Slytherin
So this is my newest firstie and I kind of love him already. He has an older brother Archie who is also in Slytherin but is now in his fourth year but they are the complete opposites of each other. Rufus is loud, loves to be the centre of attention and loves to be surrounded by people he deems suitable. He is all about rising his station and social standing which means picking friends that help him along that path. He is friendly but he is honest and he can be quite self centred sometimes which can lead him to being quite tactless when talking to people. He would hate for someone to dislike him however, as he is incredibly self conscious and desires to be liked by everyone even though this is very unrealistic. He is quite intelligent and loves to learn and study but he will not play on this as he feels this gives him a disadvantage. I'm looking for friends, besties, enemies, rivals, potential love interests... you name it! He also has a final so there would be nothing long term for him.

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">Bryony Woods
<i>
</i>

Third Year Hufflepuff
So this is my baby Bryony. She is cynical AF and doesn't particularly enjoy her time at Hogwarts and finds the classes and magic a little pointless. She misses her home and her (adoptive) parents (a fact she doesn't know about) but eventually she will get used to the school with the help of the friends that she has made so far. She's a pretty serious person but lovely and friendly and loves to help others. She needs someone to help her lighten up a little and teach her how fun the school and magic can be so she can live in the moment. So yeah, i'm up for everything. She also has a final though so any love interest would be short term too.

Hey Lauren :hug:
So I have a couple of characters to offer to you!

First I can offer my character Cairo as a friend/maybe a bad influence for Madeline. He's already good friends with Charlotte so I'm assuming he and Maddie would know each other on a first name basis and it wouldn't be difficult for them to interact more than that. Cairo is still a very manipulative kid and as of late he's noticed his peers becoming romantically interested in each other, which he thinks is a total waste of time. He has probably heard about Maddie's love life issues from the grapevine somehow and would constantly be judging her but at the same time he would want to get all the dirt and gossip so I see him becoming friends with her for that purpose? Like he thinks love is stupid but he thinks gossip is great and he loves to be 'in the know' so he can use it against people. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this but I like the idea of him becoming a fake friend/frenemy who takes advantage of her vulnerablity for the sake of gossip/gathering dirt ahahahaahahaha

Next I can offer Cairo as a friend or enemy for Archibald as I genuinely do not know if they would get along well or hate each other at this point. I remember a thread in first year when Cairo and Rome were making fun of Archibald/trying to scare him. Nothing has changed in the way Rome and Cairo treat people so maybe we could have another thread where they're mean to him/lie to him? Just throwing ideas out there.

For Bryony I of course can offer roleplays with Xavier! I'm all game for him developing more of his friendships with the Hufflesquad so let me know if you want them to rp! I can see Xavier maybe showing her how great herbology is but apart from that he really isn't the best at magic so I don't think he can help Bryony in that aspect. But they can still rp if you want!
Let me know what you think :wub:

Laureeennn xD

We should definitely RP Amy and Maddie again! I think they have sort of drifted apart and maybe Amy is the type of person Maddie needs right now? Amy has changed a bit since last year, considering her situation at home during the break but she could be the calm, sweet friend who will uplift Maddie's mood on the odd occasion?
I can suggest my slytherin and Amy's twin brother Dan too as a love interest for Maddie, he also has a final so it would be like a fling/short relationship type of thing for Maddie. If that doesn't work out, it can turn out to be a love-hate relationship, it's not like Dan has enemies at the moment and he could potentially constantly annoy Maddie instead? He'd appear out of nowhere when Amy's with Maddie and start commenting on her hair or the way she's dressed or something. He would do that only to people he likes though just a warning :p

For Aaron, I have Kaia Rosemary who is in second year in Ravenclaw. I can't remember if we did discuss something with those two but I would love for them to be friends. I think they would be great at adventuring and pranking together.

Archie, we could RP him and Dan and maybe make it an open topic where other people can post? It would give Dan an opportunity to make other friends as well.

Rufus: I can offer you Kaia for him as she seems to be the only one out of my characters who is likely to become best friends with someone like Rufus. They could start out as friends, then best friends, then Kaia could become a potential love interest. I don't know, putting ideas out there.

Lastly we really need to RP Bryony and Leo my third year Gryff! I think they'd be an awesome duo.

Let me know what you think! ^_^

So I had a small idea for Archibald, if you were interest in perhaps a short term sort of love interest for him? It would probably be a long distance thing that can just fizzle out and they could become friends? I say this mostly because she'd not at the school xD
Her name is Lavender, she's supposed to be a fifth year, she's a muggleborn, she was born in Northern Ireland. She is a very quiet and reclusive sort of person, she enjoys doing things herself and has a definite interest in adventures. She doesn't have any friends currently and she is very new to New Zealand. Her biography is here - http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30058586/1/#new

Let me know if you'd be interested in doing something/plotting something out.

Wyatt x Bryony were obviously meant to meet but should we do that later or do you prefer to push plots up? I can't remember when we were going to have them happen... probably around fifth year or so right? I think it would be cool if they became acquaintances that like never hang out one on one (so always group threads) and when they did it was awkward and they just were like.. ok bye... But then as they got older obviously we would do that plot?
Tess x Bryony are obviously friends because of the HuffleSquad but I would love more plots with them because I love Bryony. They are pretty much opposites as Tess is definitely a big optimist mixed with a little bit of a realist. She's keen on magic and would not understand why Bryony would want to go back to the muggle world because aside from her experience with a couple people she's pretty sure it's the best thing ever to be here. Tess is super peppy and would try to make Bryony as happy as she could and enjoy their time together. Thoughts?
Rania x Archibald are very similar personalities and are in the same house, however they are two years apart. I think they could possibly become friends as they would be able to respect how formal they are. In the future I do plan on Rania changing a little but for now she goes by her very strict, formal culture so that could be interesting for them.

Hey Lauren! I have a few ideas for you!

Bry, and Aaron.
HiltonxArchie: For Archibald I have Hilton. She is probably the sweetest girl around, and she actively talks to people who are by themselves. She has had some anxiety recently because her brothers are showing signs of magic, and she is not there to support them through that. She could be a friend to Archie, especially since they are in the same year.

HiltonxBry: I think Hilton can be a mentor to Bry. Hilton is muggleborn and has grown to love magic and what it can do for people.

RamaxAaron: I want Rama to meet more people. She does come across as very mean and judge-y, but I want her to interact with more people in her class. Depending on how these two meet, she can be pleasant or not, but I really have been wanting to rp with Aaron for forever.

Let me know!

~Lovi

Yay such lovely responses!

Anna
CarioxMaddie: I actually love the frenemy idea, like Maddie has spent so long being so jealous of Cairo and Charlotte that she'd be pretty suspicious of him to begin with but I guess they could bond over Charlotte being with James so often and not with each of them and Maddie loves the drama and gossip so she would totally tell Cairo stuff even if it might come round to bite her at a later date xD
CairoxArchie: tbh, Archie is so timid and quiet that I doubt Cairo would like him that much. I can see him being an easy target for them.
XavierxBryony: Oooh yeah i'd love for them to get closer, she would definitely just go along with whatever he wants to do and would probably have fun in the process without meaning to xD

Clara
AmyxMaddie: Yes! They need to get close again, I miss them soooooo much! She'll need a really good friend this year and Amy would be perfect for that, even if she has changed a little bit ;) and Maddie can help Amy in return (or be a bad influence) or both :p whatever you think Amy would respond to!
DanxMaddie: They are a really interesting idea! I'd like to see how the two of them would act with each other and if its not too weird for Amy it could be fun to explore a relationship between the two of them xD
KaiaxAaron I would absolutely love for them to be friends, Aaron would try to get along with everyone and he loves going on adventures and meeting new people and making new friends!
DanxArchie: I love that idea. Would you like to start something or shall I?
KaiaxRufus: I would really like to explore this more as it sounds really really interesting. I do like that progression though, I'll send you a PM soon :D
LeoxBry: Ooh yes! I remember us talking about the two of them before! I would really like them to meet and get really close, he seems so sweet! Would you like me to start something for the two of them?

Emzies
LavenderxArchie: I very much like this idea, I think she could really bring Archie out of his shell and he'd really warm to her. I'm very open to this idea and would love to plot it further with you :D

Alexis
WyattxBryony: Ooh yes I like that idea of only talking to each other when in a group and it being a little awkward for them to realise that they might actually like each other when they're a bit older. I mean, we could have them meet in group rps now and see how they are around each other but save their little fling for around fifth year I think?
TessxBry: I absolutely love this idea. Bryony needs more optimistic people that love the wizarding world around her and Tesla sounds perfect to snap Bryony out of her negative funk!
RaniaxArchie: Ooh they could be interesting together. It would be realy nice for them to bond over their formality and perhaps they could grow together as i'm planning for Archie to grow out of the formality aswell.

Lovi
HiltonxArchie: they sound so cute already! Archie NEEDS a friend like Hilton and I think that they could get on quite well and she would definitely help him get out of his shell.
HiltonxBryony: that would be really good, especially since they are in the same house aswell. Bryony would love a mentor to help her see how great the wizarding world is :D
RamaxAaron: ooh okay great, I can't promise that Aaron will like her if she's mean to him but they could be friends. Aaron isn't judgemental and he is very reckless so the two could find themselves in a bit of trouble and bond that way perhaps?

Amy x Maddie: Haha yeah! It would be fun and I miss them too! They should hang out at Brightstone and catch up ;)

Dan x Maddie: Amy will get around, she's close to both of them (will be very soon again with Mads :) ). I do think we should have them three in a RP sometime this IC year.

Kaia x Aaron: I can totally see them pranking Amy and Maddie! Kaia is Amy's cousin and she's always trying to annoy the Rosemary twins somehow :r

Dan x Archie: I don't mind starting one, it'll be sometime next week though as I can't before Monday if that's okay with you.

Kaia x Rufus: awesome can't wait ^_^

Leo x Bryony: Yah he's pretty sweet and overly friendly xD And yes please :)

Amy Rosemary said:
Amy x Maddie: Haha yeah! It would be fun and I miss them too! They should hang out at Brightstone and catch up ;)
I feel this will be very interesting with Aion :r

Hey Lauren :D We've talked about this on Skype but I'm putting it here so we don't forget :r also maybe more ideas will flow out!

Rose and Maddie should meet and Maddie could be a sort of older sister/mentor figure for her? They're very similar and Rose could use some people to get her into more mischief. I sort of like the idea of her meeting & getting along with older students too because she's really not shy or scared of them :D

Then there's Odette and Rufus, they met on the train but I'd love for them to meet again. Odette really needs some friends that are more on her level and see through her a bit and I think Rufus could be the person for the job :p I picture them having a good relationship though they occasionally clash maybe? :r

And I don't think we discussed this but Amber and Bryony could meet if you want more friends for her, they're only a year apart and in the same house so I think it could work fine. Amber's relentlessly positive so maybe she'll have a good influence on her.

Look at me neatly matching everyone by house
I hope I didn't forget anything xD but let me know what you think!

Professor Liberty Kaelen said:
Amy Rosemary said:
We should have him included I agree :wub:

Amy Rosemary said:
Professor Liberty Kaelen said:
Amy Rosemary said:
We should have him included I agree :wub:
What sense are we talking here :teehee:

But yes they should all hang out as a Trio at some point ^^

Hi Lauren...

I can offer you Cato Rainsworth (a fourth year gryffindor) for Madeline
He's very loving and is super sweet. Cato is relatively patient so he might be able to handle emotional girls xD ... Love interest? Friends?

Rufus Villiers said:
Lovi
HiltonxArchie: they sound so cute already! Archie NEEDS a friend like Hilton and I think that they could get on quite well and she would definitely help him get out of his shell.
HiltonxBryony: that would be really good, especially since they are in the same house aswell. Bryony would love a mentor to help her see how great the wizarding world is :D
RamaxAaron: ooh okay great, I can't promise that Aaron will like her if she's mean to him but they could be friends. Aaron isn't judgemental and he is very reckless so the two could find themselves in a bit of trouble and bond that way perhaps?
I apologize for taking so long to respond to this! I am working on essays, and they've been taking up a lot of time!

Hilton#1: I think this would be very cute and fun as well. Maybe Hilton can help him with classes and stuff too? Or they could start out as like study buddies? Hilton likes her classes, but she is easily distracted at times.

Hilton#2: Hilton would love to be a mentor to Bry! She is very caring and it would help her with her stress regarding her brothers.

Rama: I can never really tell with Rama, whether she will be mean or nice. She is kind of a wild card. I am up for friends or enemies because I feel like her name needs to get around the school either way. xD

Let me know which one of these you would like to start or wait on! You can PM for my Skype too if you want to.

sorry for the late replies, I am the worst :p

Clara:
I will start something for Amy and Maddie ASAP and PM you the link. Maybe we can add Dan to this RP so we can kill two birds with one stone and have them all interact with each other? :D We could try them being a little flirty and see how Amy reacts xD

Kaia and Aaron sound perfect then, they'll get together and prank the girls! I'll PM you soon with ideas :D
I will get round to PMing you with the rest of the details for our other characters this week I promise!

Daphne:
I love Rose and Maddie so much already! I would love for Maddie to have someone younger that kind of looks up to her because it will either back her more mature (which she desperately needs) or will just make Maddie spread her terrible advice xD
Odette and Rufus will be incredible together. I love Odette and Rufus would really like her I think and once they get to know each other and feel a bit more comfortable with each other he would start to call her out on stuff which could make them clash a little :p
Amber and Bryony would be really cute together, Bryony definitely needs more friendly and happy people in her life to get her out of her cynical rut and I think Amber would be absolutely perfect for that!

Pheebs and Clara:
We need some drama for these three I think :shifty: We need to plot!

Sally:
Cato would be so so so so good for Maddie, she needs someone pretty chill and nice to help her through her dramatic times xD If we can fit him in, I would love for him to be a love interest, but failing that friends would be perfect!

Lovi:
Yes! Study buddies would be a perfect way for them to start a friendship! Would you like to start or shall i?

With Bry, a mentor relationship would be so good! I can start something for them and PM you the link :D

We should just wing it with Rama and Aaron and see how it goes, whether its good or bad, i'm up for anything :D

Rufus Villiers said:
Yay such lovely responses!

Anna
CarioxMaddie: I actually love the frenemy idea, like Maddie has spent so long being so jealous of Cairo and Charlotte that she'd be pretty suspicious of him to begin with but I guess they could bond over Charlotte being with James so often and not with each of them and Maddie loves the drama and gossip so she would totally tell Cairo stuff even if it might come round to bite her at a later date xD
CairoxArchie: tbh, Archie is so timid and quiet that I doubt Cairo would like him that much. I can see him being an easy target for them.
XavierxBryony: Oooh yeah i'd love for them to get closer, she would definitely just go along with whatever he wants to do and would probably have fun in the process without meaning to xD
OH MY GOSH I didn't respond to this I'm the worst! So sorry! =))

But I do like the idea of roleplaying Cairo and Maddie and of course Xavier and Bryony! Do you want me to start these threads and get these ideas going?

I started the topic for Dan and Archie and sent it to you I think, it's an open RP (for everyone else that wishes to join: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30085979/1/ ) :r
:)

Amy/Dan/Maddie: yes!! This will be amazing!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back