New Today!

Lily Rose

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Hi Everyone :woot:

I have just joined HNZ, due to a friend telling me about it. I hope it's worth my time! I've never been on a forum RPG so I'm sorry if I post in the wrong place, etc.
My name in real life is Lily, cause I'm not very creative and used my first name for my account.
I hope I am welcome here, and any advice for me would be appreciated.

I'm sure I'll have a really great time here on HNZ.

Lily xx

Welcome ^_^

Yeah, It will be worth your time coming here. Everyone is really friendly, and the admin are helpful.
It wont take long for you to understand what's going on, at least it didn't for me! It's actually more simple than it first looks. It will be great to get to know your character, and maybe you could post her biography for everyone to see. There's lots you can do, but as you're unsorted you are limited to areas. Make sure to find out where you can Role-play before you do!

Hope this helps,
Zehava

Welcome.
I'm pretty much always online. I have no life outside of HNZ.
There's a reason why it's nicknamed crackwarts. -_-
I make graphics so if you ever need any then request me in the graphics selection.. Though I must say that Pat is a most excellent banner maker.
Anyway, yeah, any problems then let someone know. The admin are lovely. Cecily is lovely but Nick frightens me a little :p
But he's lovely really.

-Beth

Lol at your nickname. Sorry, but it's funny.

I have asked pat to make me a banner, sorry :( But if I someday make another account, I'll make sure to ask you :D

Lily

Hey Lily

So I don't think I welcomed you to the site properly yet, so hello and welcome to HNZ :D It is truly an awesome place ^_^ Everyone is really nice and you should be RPing in no time at all. As it's been said before if you have any problems don't hesitate to ask our awesome Admins, Nick (Nicolas King) or Livvy (Cecily Zhefarovich).

Also glad you liked the banner ^_^ And thank you Beth =wub= but you do rock at them too so neh :p

Anywho, hope to see you around more Lily, enjoy your stay with us, you won't regret it :r:

Pat :hug:

Hey there, Lily! :D
It seems I've already been introduced to you - so welcome to the board, and I hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^

Ooo!

I seem to be welcome here :D

Yeah, thanks again Patty, the banner is awesome :)
Hi Nick, and thank you everyone!

Lily xx

Hi Lily,

a big HNZ welcome to you.
just to point out it would be very useful to read our rules section and get a quick read through of the history of the school etc... all can be found HERE

This particular area is where you can develop your character by writing up a bio and character development and getting into some unsorted rp's LINKAGE

Of course we have a lovely OOC area as well which we'd love to see you in for a good old chatter ;)

Hope you enjoy our site
:hug:

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back