New student - new friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie Pompeii

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Hiii everyone, my character is a new Gryffindor, just thought it'd be nice to have some new Hogwarts friends since she doesn't know anyone!
Here's a bit about her -
Trixie is Irish, lived near Dulbin all her life & just moved to New Zealand for Hogwarts. She's a half-blood. Her dad is quite famous - his name is Ernest Pompeii and he plays Quidditch for Ireland. Trixie loves Quidditch too and plays for her local team. She's clever, but doesn't like to make a big deal of it. She's a really happy, bubbly and friendly person, but tends to worry that people won't like her. This can make her seem shy and first but once you get to know her, she's chatty & fairly confident in herself. She loves adventures, plots, sneaking out etc., and always manages not to get caught.

I want her to make some friends at Hogwarts, from any house, not just Gryffindor! Anyone interested? Read her bio for more info! :)

Sounds like another potential besties for Rubie xD

Rubie is a friendly and fun person, she loves flying, and may play on the quidditch team one day. She can be mischevious at times, when in the mood as well.

I also have her brother Ryan. He is like, quidditch crazy, loves flying. Is going (well hopefully) to be on the team. He too, is friendly and fun. And can be a touble maker at times.

They are both in Gryffindor :) First years can try out, but its a very small chance. So maybe Trixie, Ryan and Rubie could train together, so that they are good for Y9 try outs... As well as they will have heaps of fun xD

Hey Trixie :D
Sandie could probably be her friend ^_^ She's a slytherin, but she doesn't usually act like one. She a happy, bubbly, chatty girl who you'll always find with a smile on her face. She's nice to everyone and is never deliberately mean or nasty. The only time she'll act like a Slytherin is when people are nasty to her or take a sudden dislike to her, or she feels like there trying to manipulate her. She would stand up for herself and her friends until the very end, and she's very loyal. She seems to make enemies as easily as friends though, because she doesn't let people walk all over her, and some people don't like that, so I can't see her having many Slytherin besties really, they'd be too much alike :lol: She's got quite an attitude on her too, but again only when she feels like she's being messed about! She loves flying and Quidditch and hopes to try out for the team, she also loves climbing and exploring, she's quite fun to be around and when she's happy, she wants everyone around her to be too!
What do you think, could they be friends :) ?

I'm up for anything :)
Ning could be her best guy friend or something.

More about Ning:

He is a friendly person who will try to get a long with everyone. He tries to get along with everyone because he's naturally a good person. He wants friends with as many people as possible and get over his shyness and wants to be friends with people and will do almost anything to be liked. He loves to sit and think. He tries seeing the good in everyone and sometimes judges people based on first impression. He has a happy go lucky attitude and he tends to light up a room with his presence. Ning is extremely shy. He treats everyone with respect, unless they do something to cross him. He's got a bit of a short temper and he sometimes acts before he thinks. He tends to put other people before himself. He absolutely detests bullies because of his being bullied as a child do to his hardcore shyness.

Ning is also a smart person. He read lots of books growing up due to his wide abundance of free time. He's more book smart than street smart to put it lightly. He's not exactly the best student but he learns fast. He's very cunning. He will find a way to solve problems in the quickest way possible. He is active to an extent, not too much though.

I have little Nichkhun here (people call him Nicky).

A little about Nichkhun:

* His a good person. He has a very sharp and clever sense of humor and is the first to do something ridiculous and stupid if it meant getting his friends to smile. He is willing to do a lot just to make his acquaintances happy. Although he does focus mostly on himself, and has a hard time seeing other people as even being real, three dimensional beings, he has a huge heart and will always go out of his way for other people. The only catch is that he has no interest in listening to people complain. He does care, and will stop at no length to show a person a good time and distract them from their miseries.

* He is a talented and respectable young man, when he puts his mind to the task. But there always seems to find another distraction to take his mind off the job. Although he has the brains he never uses them to there full potential. Above all this neglect towards his ambitions his high, creating more of a self confident male influence.In a way his is as egotistical as the next man, as though there's a 'acknowledge me' aurora surrounding him.

* His confidence brings out another side to him, with his charm and handsome appearance, he spreads his mind about to collect his other characteristics. His acts seem to change depending on his moods.

Kiera doesn't mind being a mentor if you want. She could help you with your flying. She has been on the team since her first year and is probably going to end up playing professional quidditch for a few years before having a ministry job.

I can offer Imogen as a friend, she's a second year, very friendly and all round nice. She works hard and polite. She's very smiley and easy to get along with.

I can also offer Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney as either a friend or enemy. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean. She's fashion centralised and will occasionally make assumptions about people by the way they are dressed. She's a dancer and knows she's the best, Lily/Livia has major trust issues and may appear trusting but really isn't very trusting.

Hey dude :)
I can offer you Demelza?

Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that :) . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :p ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people.

I have three characters that could be potential friends.

Zanella is a nice person, a bit forward at times, and apparently very loud... She may act shy when meeting someone, but that's all it is: an act. She'll usually have a camera, even though her's won't work in Hogwarts. Her life's ambition is to wear sunglasses on the top of her head.

Avalyn Valentine. She's Slytherin, but she is a nice Slytherin. Avalyn is quiet, and a good listener.

Lily Gray: quirky, loopy and random. Those are the words that best describe her. She is in Gryffindor. She could be a friend, she's easy to get along with.

Hey everyone, thanks for replying :)
Rubie - good plan, i love the sound of training with her and Ryan! maybe they could meet at the quidditch pitch? we'll have to get some RPing done when y8 starts :)

Sandie -her and Trixie are pretty alike so I think they'd get on really well! I'd like Trixie to have some friends in other houses too, so cool, friends it is :)

Ning - I LOVE the sound of a guy best friend! Trixie is into music/books too so I think they'd like each other!

Nicky - your character sounds cool! "is the first to do something ridiculous and stupid if it meant getting his friends to smile" -maybe him & Trixie can have fun doing ridiculous and stupid things together? :)

Keira - It'd be brilliant to have Keira as a mentor! It'd be great for Trixie to get some Quidditch advice, and she's hoping to go to tryouts this year and see if they're willing to accept a first year, so some tips would be great!

Imogen - yeah i'd like Trixie to have a second year as a friend! Imogen sounds cool! It might be good to have your other character as an enemy too, since I've never RPed anything like that before!

Demelza - i love the sound of your character! she sounds a lot like trixie (she doesn't get on too well with her mum either), i think they'd like each other! it'd be good to be friends :)

Zanella - I think out of all your characters Trixie would get on best with Lily Gray, she sounds fun :). What year is she in?

Everyone PM me please if you've got any RP ideas for our characters! :)

For Lily/Livia and Trixie, would you like them to meet and become enemies before Y8 or wait till the term has started?

For Imogen, I think it would be slightly better if we wait till Y8 and have them meet in the common room or something.

Nicky - your character sounds cool! "is the first to do something ridiculous and stupid if it meant getting his friends to smile" -maybe him & Trixie can have fun doing ridiculous and stupid things together? :)

Yeah, I'm sure they will :)
You wanna start rping when y8 starts or before?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back