Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
27.94 cm Applewood, slightly springy, unicorn hair core
I am back and while I am working on sorting out my old character's and their lives. I have created this character, Lyla Edwards. She is 25, unemployed (looking for work), and single. I am looking for nothing specific as far as plot goes, but she definitely needs at least some friends!
  • Best Friend
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Love Intrest/Partner (she is pansexual with no preference)
Lyla is outgoing and a risk taker, but also very loyal and compassionate. She is true to her friends and stands up strongly for what she believes in. Complete bio in my signature. Let me know if you have any characters.

I probably shouldnt be replying as i have multiple plots to reply to and assignments to do but i could offer Rhi up as friends. she was a hufflepuff at HNZ too, but was probably the year above her. she is very hard working completing both muggle school and magic school while at hogwarts. she is now a muggle doctor. in a childrens hospital in melbourne australia (not that she particually wanted to be in paediatrics but that as where she managed to get a job).

I probably shouldnt be replying as i have multiple plots to reply to and assignments to do but i could offer Rhi up as friends. she was a hufflepuff at HNZ too, but was probably the year above her. she is very hard working completing both muggle school and magic school while at hogwarts. she is now a muggle doctor. in a childrens hospital in melbourne australia (not that she particually wanted to be in paediatrics but that as where she managed to get a job).

I ended up changing it to where she went to Hogwarts in England, but still Hufflepuff since she didn't actually graduate from HNZ. She moved back to New Zealand so she definitely needs friends. Let me know if you would like to do a friend thing or if things slow down for you. I don't want to overwhelm you!

So, I have Ainslee right here. She's basically an uptight person, sometimes. Well, at work though. She's married (But that's about to go down hill). She would love some people to talk to or maybe hang out after work. PS: She's very nice and sophisticated.

So, I have Ainslee right here. She's basically an uptight person, sometimes. Well, at work though. She's married (But that's about to go down hill). She would love some people to talk to or maybe hang out after work. PS: She's very nice and sophisticated.

That sounds like fun. What kind of relationship do you see them having? Lyla is very outspoken but very loyal and true.

That sounds like fun. What kind of relationship do you see them having? Lyla is very outspoken but very loyal and true.
Maybe for now just friends. She works in NZ but lives in Northern Ireland with her Husband, mum and brother. We can work out for the bff part later on when her marriage life is falling apart xD

Maybe for now just friends. She works in NZ but lives in Northern Ireland with her Husband, mum and brother. We can work out for the bff part later on when her marriage life is falling apart xD

That sounds good! Where should they meet?

Hello,

I have Generosity, she's a professor of Arithmancy at Ilvermorny but has started to spend a lot of her off time in New Zealand as she reconnects with family. She's easy going and a little quirky, I like to describe her as floaty which means absolutely nothing to anyone. I would be great for her to have more friends in NZ, or I can offer her as a love interest.

Hi! I have two adult characters, Siobhan McGowan (age 35) and Giovanna My (32). Siobhan is gay, very outgoing and loud, and currently works for the Ministry. She's also very athletic, and she needs anything. Giovanna is a single mom but is more focused on being a socialite and popular. She's not very nice unles she wants something from you, but it would be nice to find her a friend, if possible. =))

Hhmm, is New Zealand okay? I'm good with whatever. I can always think of a scenario
New Zealand is perfect!
Hello,

I have Generosity, she's a professor of Arithmancy at Ilvermorny but has started to spend a lot of her off time in New Zealand as she reconnects with family. She's easy going and a little quirky, I like to describe her as floaty which means absolutely nothing to anyone. I would be great for her to have more friends in NZ, or I can offer her as a love interest.

That works for me! We could start them off as friends poss love interests if you want?

Hi! I have two adult characters, Siobhan McGowan (age 35) and Giovanna My (32). Siobhan is gay, very outgoing and loud, and currently works for the Ministry. She's also very athletic, and she needs anything. Giovanna is a single mom but is more focused on being a socialite and popular. She's not very nice unless she wants something from you, but it would be nice to find her a friend, if possible. =))

Either of them sounds like they would make good friends. Lyla wants to work at the Ministry at some point so it would be nice to know somebody who does work there.

Either of them sounds like they would make good friends. Lyla wants to work at the Ministry at some point so it would be nice to know somebody who does work there.

Okay - I can make a thread for Lyla and Siobhan! Would you want to start one for Lyla and Giovanna?

Okay - I can make a thread for Lyla and Siobhan! Would you want to start one for Lyla and Giovanna?
Yes I can do that, I am recovering from birthday celebrations. I will post asap. I realize they are already in the one thread I made. I am gonna switch that from open to closed to you.

That works for me! We could start them off as friends poss love interests if you want?

I'd love to try them as love interests, see how that goes. I can start something for them, where does Lyla tend to hang out in New Zealand?

I'd love to try them as love interests, see how that goes. I can start something for them, where does Lyla tend to hang out in New Zealand?
Really anywhere, she likes bars/pubs, but also parks/gardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back