New Person....

CherryLouise516

Hey guys! the name's Cherry Louise! and I am totally lost here!
from what I've read, I'm supposd to like, introduce my OOC or something.
So here it is:
Name: Cherry Louise
Description: An awesome witch, (and pretty...and smart!) and you would've realized by now that I'm a bit concieted. Physically? Well, I have dark locks of chocolate brown hair and bright green eyes.
And there you have it! I have absolutely no idea what to next so some help would be REALLY nice!

Hey you!
I'm Zach, and I'd like to welcome you to HNZ. ^_^

I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone does. :r

To start off, read the Site Documentations. They'll tell you everything you need to know. If you have any more questions, either PM me or one of the Site Staff. :)

Also: To RP effectively you need a proper Character Name, instead of a Username.

Once again, welcome. :)

Hi there, Cherry. :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope you enjoy your stay on the site.
In addition to the links that Zach gave you, you can learn about having your character sorted here.
You should also consider having your character start as an 11 year old (and be sorted in to first year :) ).
If you have any questions or concerns that you don't find an answer to in the site documentation, feel free to send me a PM or post in the FAQ forum.

See you around the board, I hope!

Hey there, Cherry. ^_^

Welcome to HNZ. Hope you have a look around, read up on information and what not. Be sure to have lots of fun. If you have any questions, do ask. ^_^

Welcome Cherry! Everyone's pretty much told you all the basics, but if you ever need help feel free to PM me :)

Hey, Cherry! I'm new too (we can be new together, woot!), welcome to HNZ. :D

Ooh I love your name! I'm Donna ^_^ Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ Cherry! ^_^

Hiya!

You're new, I'm new, let's be new together and have fun! <3333

Hey Cherry :)

Welcome to HNZ, im sure you will love it here...

I look forward to roleplaying with you if you want to, so just send me a pm if you do ;)

Kate
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back