New!New!New!

Sofiajade Evans

OOC First Name
Sonja
Hiya everyone! Well I'm new and doesn't know much about what's going on around here. ^_^

*Stare at the new person* ... Greeting, Amiga !!! *put a sombrero at the new person*

Hello and Welcome to HNZ, the fastest growing site in the World Wide Web. I'm Joyce and I'm here to help you but Admins and Global Mods are better than me to explain things around here but for the heads up, sorting will begin this Sunday, 16th of May 2010. If you don't want to be a student we have Ministry jobs as well, or be a professor or a school staff, application are to be seen here. The Site Document can help you start up in this cool, awesomesauce, addictive site called HNZ.

If you still don't understand anything our Admins; Nicolas King (Nick), Cecily Zhefarovich ( Livvy) can help you but if you see they aren't online, our Global Mods; Andromeda Fiorelli (Linda), Isabella Chaos (Abby), Aleyha Deveraux (Kaitlyn), Patricia Rogers (Pat) can also help you.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at HNZ, you can get your cookies and milk at Nicolas King :D
PS: Annoy him so you can get the cookies

Joyce :wub:
Adios, Amiga

Thanks, by the way you described HNZ, I'm starting to feel this going to be fun. By the way, 'bout the cookies, not really in the mood for them. Does Nick have ice cream? :D

I have ice cream and its chocolate chips with cookie dough in it ... By the way, this is still Joyce. Get use to everyone here with lot's of accounts :D

Ooh, can I have some? :D

Whoa, wait. You can have multiple accounts? Won't that be a little confusing?

*Scope some ice cream and gave to the new girl*

Of course you can have multiple accounts here if you can manage them, I have at least 20+ accounts here.

Whoa,that's a lot! That for me, is a record. I don't think I can manage 20, even a five. :unsure:

Hi and Welcome to the site,

You're probably best starting and sticking with one character until you really do feel you can cope with more. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time here with us
Joyce has given you the names of our admins and the link to the site documentation, make sure to join us in shouty or in the OOC areas as well.

Look forward to lurking your threads ;)
This Area is specifically for unsorted students but just a warning, that once you are sorted you can't go back in to finish off any rp's ;)

once again welcome
:hug:
Lin

Sofiajade Evans said:
Whoa, wait. You can have multiple accounts? Won't that be a little confusing?
If you look at the profile field, there is a place called "OOC name" for those of us who have multiple accounts. ;)
I have perhaps over 40, most aren't very active, however.

I am the GM Kaitlyn. ^_^
Welcome to the board! :lol:

Heya! I'm Malynne, super evil Death Eater in training

Anyhoo. Welcome to HNZ, it's always fantastical to have someone new. Perhaps my second year, Briony Harper can be friends with your character. :D

Hey there! :)
Welcome to HNZ! ^_^ I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I do hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Just don't let these crazies scare you off with their multiple accounts.
I mostly only have this one. All others I register usually have some testing or site function. xD

Heya! I'm Malynne, super evil Death Eater in training

Anyhoo. Welcome to HNZ, it's always fantastical to have someone new. Perhaps my second year, Briony Harper can be friends with your character.

Really? Thanks! :D

Thanks Nick!

Heyy.. Welcome! I'm Olivia, I have 18 accounts and counting, and yeah. Don't let us scare you away, Crackwarts is epic fun. Nick, I can has cookie?

Sofiajade shares my last name :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back