hermione jean granger

OOC First Name
Hermione Jean
Wand
10 and3/4 inches vine wood witth a dragonheartstring core
Hi!!
I'm a new member here(or will I say I'm a new student?)
I was, like all of you. I'm so addicted with Harry Potter and of course I'm having lots of their stuff here in my house. Even though I am a filipina, I can get my desires specially when it comes to Harry Potter.
Hope you accept me here!!!

Hello!!!

I am a new student here...Er... Can someone please teach me how to mingle here with the others? I am addicted with Harry Potter specially to Hermione Granger. I almost know all her background and the actress behind the scene(Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson).

I don't know why I like Hermione so much. Maybe we have many similarities specially to hobbies and in terms of academic ability.[laughs]
That's all I can share for now..

Hello,

I have split both of your posts in to this new topic in the welcome centre.
Welcome to HNZ!
Please pay careful attention to what topics you post in. Each topic has a specific purpose and both of your posts where in topics with other purposes.
For information about this site please see our Site Documentation, it should help you a lot.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

See you around the board! ^_^

hello and welcome to the site Hermione Granger fan =))

hope you have a great time here with us.
when you're done doing all the reading up of rules etc pop over to the OOC area for chats and games ;)

Lin

OMG!!! Another one of my country men or should i say women ...

Welcome to the site, Philippines are ruling the site now ...

Hope you have fun here ...

No, New Zealanders are ruling the site! xD

Anyway, welcome! I'm Olivia, I come from NZ. My favourite character is Bellatrix Lestrange :D

Have fun, I hope to see you around the OOC section sometime :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back