New Main?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome :D Is she from New Zealand?

She's from France. She was moved around the country quite a lot, until her she got a letter from HNZ. She assumes her parents wrote to HNZ, and thinks it's because they want her in a place far away from them.

Ah okay. It will probably be better if they met at school then, or whenever she moves to NZ

Sounds fair enough. It'll be good for me if the others know each other before Emmy 'cause it'll make her feel more insecure :)

aww xD Okay

If best friends/ group of friends is still open, I can offer Clara. She's a rich little French girl, her personality is quiet and brash because she was always told to be seen not heard when she was little. She wants to be in Gryffindor and she likes reading and always carries a small bag with at least a book in it. She is a brilliant singer but is too shy to do anything about it. Shes very smart. Her native tongue is French. Her PlayBy is Jackie Evancho. I might be changing her name to Clara? Bella? Or Joey? Which do you like because Im stuck.

Her mother makes her wear those old fashioned clothes sometimes, she speaks quite poshly. She was bullied at her muggle schools. She's a muggle-born. The name Clarabella comes from her grandmother, Mme Clarabella Coeur de Lion. Her mother is Lady of Paris, all though she comes from the old part of France, which she refers to as the old country.

Anything else you want to know about her?

Here is her Character Development

I think that Emmy and Jasmine will get on well. it might be slightly awkward with them both at the beginning and not talking, but once they get used to each other - they could be like best friends??? What do you think Donna??? :)

I think we should stick to just the five of them, because anymore and its not really a "few bestfriends" but more of a group. I know this from experience xD Feel free to roleplay with them at Hogwarts though :D Will be good to have another Gryffindor if she makes it :p

I can offer Joey here. She can maybe be the groups follower? Like trying to be friends with them. Shes a pretty sweet girl. I checked Janeys CD and thy are a lot alike :)

Jo-Jo. I know you want a character to be part of this close friendship group, and if the cataogry hadn't been closed, then Clarabella could have joined, but she can't. The same reason Joesina here can't. I've said many times before, feel free to roleplay with them, however the close friendship group has been closed, because i don't want more than 5 people. Thank you.

I didn't say you say anything about her being a best friend xD Don't find it insulting, all i'm saying is that the topic is closed. End of. Please stop acting like this is the end of the world, i have multiple times said they can be friends and roleplay, but no. This is closed.

No. I'm saying it doesn't matter who the character is. Second character, awesome person, bad person. It doesn't matter. They're not getting in xD Closed topic.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back