New Main?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janey Pascot

OOC First Name
Pheebz/Claire
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
I know i have a plotline and development topic already, but i had some more detailed ideas. Seeing as my current main account Liberty Corvus (Which many of you will probably remember as Liberty Barnett) is going to be graduating this year and moving back to France (to look after her son and help him grow up in the muggle fashion, until returning to Hogwarts in 10 years time when Keanu is old enough,) i am in need of a new main character, because as fun as Libby is, i don't i can make 10 years interesting with "she smiled behind the bar". Anyway, that means i'm in need of a new main character, and as it happends, i've recently made Janey Pascot. I've only just started developing her, however i think she's going to be replacing Libby as my main, and taking on the major plots in the next few HNZ years.

What i need for Janey mainly, is friends. She's currently just turned 11, and so recieved her Hogwarts letter very recently. She hopes that she will be able to be in Gryffindor, along with Poppy Bloxam (Beth) so friends who are supportive and nice will be lovely :D These friends would preferrable be in their first years in September, and prehaps could meet Janey before they actually go to Hogwarts, so that when she goes there she knows some people :p Her new friends don't have to be destined for Gryffindor, however she'd probably not be so keen in befriending hopeful Slytherins. Boys or Girls welcome xD

I think that in the way of boys, she would get on well with them, seeing as she has two older brothers, but i'm really not keen on her getting a boyfriend until her 4th year or so (Because we know what happened to Libby ;) ). Let me tell you a little about her personality.

Janey is an orphan, and lives with her cousins, however mostly keeps herself to herself. She's quite good in that she's studious, and believes not in wasting anything such as money or food. When she goes to Hogwarts, she will be pleasant to people, however she's not afraid of trying out something new, if it's for the benefit of someone else or because she has to. Janey's not a particularly violent girl, however she is loyal to her friends, and so if someone was to pick on her friend, she would give them a good smack :D I think i'm going to actual do her lessons properly, and i think i'm going to try and make her a healer when she's older. She very young however she's also ambitious, and already got accepted for her first job once she's started school. In regards to Quidditch, she will be interested at first, and prehaps come her third year she may try out for the team, however i don't see it being one of her favourite lessons. Those that may be will probably be Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, Defence against the Dark Arts and possibly Potions.

I also have a few ideas already about the things she and her friends could get up to at Hogwarts, so if you're interested post here about your own character and ill PM you :)

Thanks for reading! I know it's alot of waffle to take in :p
~Pheebz

I have this unsorted character. Josefiina Helkovaara. She was meant
to be sorted in Y12, but I forgot to get her sorted. She's Finnish, but
is living in New Zealand. Her father died, but she's living with her mum
and her step-dad. She's not too keen on New Zealand, and she doesn't
speak much english. She's a Ravenclaw hopeful and she studies a lot. She likes
reading and she likes being with friends. She's pretty closed off. She's pretty
mean, when she needs to be.
I can offer her as someone who would be a friend for the long run.

Emzies :D

Thank you! She sounds awesome. Janey will be pleased to help her with her English too. I think by that that they'd get on quite well. Do you want to try roleplaying with them before they start at Hogwarts?

(Once theres a few people that i know will be her friends later on, ill PM each :p)

Hey Pheebz :hug:

I can offer Jasmine Smith.

She's not fully developed, but she is unsorted and is 11. So far, she is very shy and im thinking she will probably end up in Hufflepuff.
When i say shy, i kind of mean shy so she doesn't really delve into conversation unless asked a question. She could probably do with a close
friend to stick up for her, one who would care for her like Janey probably would. Her family are supposedly mostly pureblooded and are
very proud of this. They are all loud and obnoxious and this has forced her to retreat into her own shell and spending her time hiding inside
her imagination. I wanted her to have a strong friend who could coax her out of the shell, and show her how to be the girl she has the potential
to be. I can see Janey and her getting on quite well, but then Jaz probably wouldn't stand up to anyone even if she didn't like them.

So, if Jaz can be of any help to you, im more than willing to offer her up as a friend/best friend :D

Let me know what you think,

Kate
:hug:

She sounds awesome :D Janey would sure look after her, hehe. Sounds like they'd get on well too.
Also ive just realized, Janey/Josefiina/Jasmine xD

Sounds good.
Will we have a topic with all three, or different ones?

Personally, i don't mind.... (just to say)

Is the plan for them to become a sort of best friend threesome??? - I like that idea, but its up to you ;)

We could do? Want to make them all friends? But then also Janey's friends with Poppy Bloxam and therefore possible Emmy Petit. Prehaps a five-some by the time they reach school? xD What houses are you guys aiming for?
oh ok. Josefiina - Ravenclaw. Jasmine - Hufflepuff? Janey - Gryffy. Poppy - Gryffy. Not sure about Emmy. Anyway, yeah, what do you think about them all being good friends? And ill start one in New Zealand for them all :p
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7397602/1/

Sounds great :D But, wouldn't there possibly need to be another person. I mean, there are 5 and according to my legendary maths skills, thats an odd number. :p

Personally, ive always found that in a big group such as that, people pair off into best friends but still remain in a group. But 5??? Just wondering..... i mean, we could always make sure that the characters are all really good friends, seeing as we can do what we like with them, it would just seem a little more realistic if you know what i mean....

anyway yeh, Hufflepuff was where i was heading Jasmine.

And thanks for the topic :D

I know what you mean. There were 3 of us IRL at my school and i was always the odd one out :/

We can see if there is a 6th person willing to join. And how would we pair up? We could always just be one big group, or a 3 and a 2, and then change round every now and then. Like Janey and two others go shopping, but the next week she goes with the others -shrug-

poor you :( i was that person but then a girl called Anna joined my class and we've been best friends since :D

I don't know.... if it was 6, they could each have their own best friend.... but if 5, then it could be mainly a 3 and a 2? But mainly as a big group?????

Also, could i have the PB's of these characters please? I have an idea :p
And yes, they'd always do everything as a 5. I don't really like the idea of a 6th because then best friends turn into huge group :/ I think they should just do everything together. They don't really have to pair off? Only time might be in the common rooms, but apart from that they should be okay?
Also..Emmy isn't official xD there might be 4 of us... or 3 if Poppy isn't joining :o we'll see for now

cheeers
Look at my spoiler.
I can edit for when others join

Thats really cool :D They should have a name or something. Not like a group, just a friend thing :)

Update: The position for friends has no been taken. Sure, when they start school Janey will meet more people, however the Best friends catagory is closed xD

If you have any guys that you think would get on well with Janey however, feel free to post :p

And yeah they could, then again i tried that will Lykke and her group of friends... and it's more of a title now :/

yes

Holy moly this went down fast xD
Emmy is totally official if you want her to be ^_^
Here's a bit about her.
Emmy is super duper shy. Even her 'best friends' would have trouble getting some words out of her. To begin with, she'd think that the friendship was some kind of prank being played on her, as she won't understand why people were wanting to be her friend. However, she does like to impress people, so if someone tells her to do something, she will do it in hopes that they will like her more. I can see this causing some drama if she were to do something that her friends didn't agree with, but she would never stand up for herself, or her friends. She doesn't stand up for anything she believes in, she hates to step on people's toes. An easy target for bullies.
Emmy was rejected by her parents at a young age and will be constantly waiting to be rejected by everyone else.
Let me know what category she'll fall into ;)

Awesome :p Maybe the rest of them can try and boost her confidence a little? What house is she aiming for? And i think she and Jasmine would go particularly well :p

I honestly do not know what house haha! Emmy probably wouldn't have heard much about the houses anyway. Definitely not a Slytherin haha. I don't see her being Ravenclaw either. I'm confused about the last two houses tho, the only bravery I can see Emmy having is doing whatever she's dared to do, to fit in. But we'll see.
Her pb is Sarah Ingle.
I don't see the need for them having a group name or anything, it'l probably become a title, like you said.

Yeaah..im good with them just sticking around and up for each other?
heh...theyre all brunettes xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back