New here and all

Dragonfire50337

OOC First Name
Cameron
So yeah, I'm new here my friend was telling me about the place (I'd heard it about it before but for some reason never joined). Anyways I'm here now and looking forward to how things play out, so yeah.

Uhm, a little about me, the name's Cameron, though feel free to call me Cam, or as my username suggest DF which is another name I typically go by. I'm 17 and I come from the West Coast of Canada, close enough that to the coast that I can snowboarding and surfing in the same day if I chose to.

Anyways yeah, so that's a little about me, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and playing this game.

Hello!
Welcome to the site,
My name's Brittany but everyone calls me Annie, I am from Michigan and am 15. I love swimming and reading.
I would recommend the Site Documentation. It is really helpful if you have any questions, Or feel free to PM one of our site Admins or Global Moderators. They are here to help ;)
Hope this helps,
~Annie

Hey there, Cameron. :)
I'm Nick - one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada myself. (Though I'm not as fortunate as you - as I'm stuck in Ontario. ;) )
Regardless, welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around the board!

Hi Cameron,

Welcome to HNZ! My name's Cyndi, and I'm one of the admin here.
Where you live sounds really cool, being able to snowboard and surf in the same day and all ^_^ .
I hope you enjoy the site. See you around!

Cyndi

Welcome to HNZ, Cameron!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back