New guy in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke Zimmerman

OOC First Name
Gaby
Wand
12", Red Cedar, Dragon Heartstring
Zeke is moving to the village and could use some people to hang out with. He's 18, so able to be friends with some of the older HNZ kids, but also can be involved with adults as well. He's looking for friends, enemies, and a girl... or two.

Bio:

Zeke is a wanderer, looking for a little direction in his life.

-Full Name: Zeke Raul Zimmerman

- Birth Date: February 11

- Current Age: 18

- Basic Appearance: HE is about 6'1", shaggy brown hair, with tanned skin. His eyes are green with a hint of blue in them. He has a few scars on his left arm, when he fell trying to save the quaffle in a quidditch game when he went to The Aaron Burr School of Wizardry in Atlanta, GA, USA.

- Family:
His mother (Sandy) and father (Zackary) got divorced two years ago, when his mother finally gave up all hope that he would stay faithful. Custody lies with his father, technically, who took his mother to divorce court both in the Ministry and in the Muggle judicial system. Both courts saw his mother as 'unfit to care for him' due to her commitment to caring for her father, who is a squib (though in the Muggle court he was just considered old and senile). However, being of age, Zeke has set out on his own, looking for something to preoccupy his time. Since then, his father has flown through four wives in two years, and wife number five lives in New Zealand. His father is a pure blood wizard from a long line of Ministry workers and his mother is of mixed blood. He has one little brother, Zander, who is 10, and lives with his mother, a mistress of her father from many years ago. He also has a full-blood sister named Zoii.

- Pets: He has a pet chinchilla named Finnel that travels with him.

Muggle school:

- Best school subjects (And why): He didn't care enough to even try. So, naturally, detention was the best subject.

- Worst school subjects (And why): Any class involving an effort.

----

- What would their Patronus be? A bear. He is strong, stubborn, yet defends what and who he loves.

- What would their Bogart be? Becoming his father.

- What would their Animagus form be? A monkey. Firstly, he would think it was hilarious that he could fling poo at people and get away with it. Secondly, he would see the usefulness in the ability to reach great heights.

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? A career that he loves and his sister and brother happy.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day he told his father that he didn't want to go into the Ministry.

Strengths:

- Zeke is never afraid to make a joke. He always has a sense of humor and rarely is in a bad mood, at least that anyone knows about.

Weaknesses:

- His humor is also his weakness. He tends to use it as a defense mechanism and distraction for his lack of direction.

Describe your character in three words:
- funny, wanderer, loyal

Favorite place to be:
- A bar or a party. Reason obvious.

Friends:
- Not any worth noting

Best school subjects:
- Potions for sure. He's really good at mixing things, especially drinks. :)

Worst school subjects:
- Transfiguration, mainly because the teacher hated him for his lack of discipline and "waste of potential". He got a lot of detentions in that class.

Extracurricular Activities:
- Zeke loves to do anything that is fun. He especially loves to play quidditch, go backpacking, and broaden his fermented drink knowledge.

Plans for your future:
- Absolutely none but be happy.

Hi!

I could offer up Hilde as a friend/flirtation.

A bit about Hilde:

~She is the eldest of a set of pureblood triplets (non-identical ;) )
~She plays on the Slytherin quidditch team as a seeker, but she can fly as a chaser too if needed.
~She is in the process of becoming rather outgoing. Normally she is rather shy around those she does not know, but she is starting to come out of her shell with those she doesn't know now too.
~She loves to hang out at the Medley in the Mall. Music and dancing are something she is into.
~She is 15 but appears/acts more like she is 17.
~She might bicker with her friends, but she is intensely loyal to them and would have her friend's back anytime its needed.

I have a few ideas popping into my head, so if you are interested, pm me. ;)

Sounds pretty cool. I think Zeke would have a problem flirting with her, mainly because she's his sister's age, but some kind of friendship is surely possible.

Zuka is about to brake up with her boyfriend and become untouchable. If you want you could have Zeke fall for Zuka only to find that she's not interested in anyone anymore.

I has Amycus here, she's 17 years old and will be graduating at Durmstrang ... A girl or a friend ??? I don't mind

But beware; Amycus is a bookworm, an animal lover, and loves cooking. They call her 'NERD' in school, Amycus is also sweet, generous, loving and loyal.

Sorry, that's the only info I can give, as you see she's just starting and not yet develop.

Zazuka -- Zeke is not a girlfriend-type of guy. He'll hook up randomly and even give a friend that's a girl a little action if she wants it, but not in a man-whore way, more in a he's casual about sex way. So they could be friends probably, maybe just someone she can talk to who won't judge her.

Amycus-- I think Zeke and her could be friends. He will probably soon be working in the village and maybe she could meet him there.

I can offer up Leo. I haven't really RPed with him much so I haven't had a great chance to develop his character but he's your typical teenage boy. Up for a good time (drinks, girls, the usual) He's pretty dead on and can get along with pretty much anyone unless they annoy him. I think him and Zeke could get on well.

Amycus: He just got a job at Hog's Head, so you can jump on that open thread if you'd like.

Leo: That sounds awesome. I'm sure Leo and Zeke could use a wingman!

--

Zeke is working at the Hog's Head now, so you can go visit him there for now.

Yay! That's great! ^_^ I'll join the one you've started at the Hogs Head then maybe Amycus could join as well and the two boys could have a bit of fun with her :r xD

Heya. Oo she has a bro :p
I have two to offer.

Aaliyah Kaziien. Getting her name changed to Aaliyah Nevada soon though (she can exapin that later) and she too is a "flingy" person. Been out with loads, doesn't keep serious. Could be interesting?

Tobias Granger. He's a 19/20 something year old who just goes out and looks for fun. Pub man too :p I had him working in the hogs head once also. So yeah. xD Leme know what you think :p

~pheebz

Pheebz: both sound great. I could definitely use some guy friends and for Zeke, the more women he juggles the better.

Awesome :D If you want we could do a rp with both Tobias and Aaliyah in same one. Saves having two roleplays on the go, and ive got a reason both could be there :) Want me to start?

He could become friends with Lily if you want. She is graduated, married and plays pro-quidditch as a starting chaser for the Wollongong Warriors. She also is co-owner of Gladrags. She would not be up for a flirtation or anything but she is always open to more friends in her life. :D

Friends sounds good. Zeke really loves quidditch and he could probably use a woman in his life who wouldn't take his crap, just as a role model type.

Role model? They are the same age! :p But she definately won't take his crap at all, and prolly would pound on him if he goes over the line. I'll have Lily pop into the Hog's Head and they can meet.

Role model more because she is obviously way ahead of him maturity-wise. If Lily gives the vibe she doesn't want to be hit on Zeke won't go there. He may be a flirt, but if the girl's not asking for it, he respects that.

I finally had a chance to start up a thread for Hilde and Zeke HERE. She is open to being flirted with, and he could figure out that she really is younger than she appears during the thread if you wish. She looks and dresses as though she would be easily 17 or 18. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back