Not open for further replies.

Vladimir Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13 1/2" Unyielding Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
So with sorting underway comes new first years and comes...new plots perhaps? I thought I would try to get my first years to mingle a bit since I don't want to do lessons with them. xD Anyway, have a look here!

tumblr_mnlk25MSRH1qmvpbro1_500.gif

MATT GREENE • GRYFFINDOR • PUREBLOOD
Matt here is also my newest (or perhaps second newest with his twin brother waiting in the back),
character. With a tragic upbringing, Matt was forced to raise his twin brother Mason. Why isn't he
getting sorted, you may ask? Mason was born after the cut off, thus leaving him behind. Matt isn't
happy about that at all. So right now you can say that he is extremely miserable, worried that his
brother is not going to make it without him (even though he does of course!). Matt will have some
issues with magic, since he has just recently found out that he was magical. He will also have just
a bit of trouble making friends. His future playby is Tom Wellington, so he ends up really gorgeous,
for now he will look a little skinny and his hair is not tamed. He will end up being brave but he is still
pretty young! His future is getting brighter, and so will he! But let's just say, there is something bad
hidden beneath his skin. I won't reveal for some time either ehehehe.
What I need from you: Just about anything. Friends, enemies, flings, whatever. Girls, he won't care
about until he is older, but planning ahead, you know? Just basically, I want some RPs with him!

tumblr_m9jlkvZg6h1rt2432.gif

BLAINE MATTHIAS • RAVENCLAW • PUREBLOOD
Ahh, my lovely little Blaine, older twin brother to Pandora Matthias, the youngest boy in the family.
His striking amber eyes are a trait passed down through his father's family thanks to the muggle-
born James Harlow who killed most of his family (aunts and such). Blaine harbors much of this hate
thanks to his father. Blaine however is also a vivid reader. One would always catch him with a book
in his hands. He isn't exactly nice but he is pretty arrogant, so he would make plenty of enemies. His
best friend is going to be Vladimir, so that might just say what type of person he is. Blaine is smart
though and unlikely to fall for tricks. He does not have much of a sense of humor, so he is a serious
lad. He has a lot of development to go through, and I would love to see him in action.
What I need from you: Another one just about anything I am good with. Friends, enemies, the works.
Don't be shy, he probably won't bite too hard!

tumblr_ml56rkOnV11s8wjb5o1_500.gif

VLADIMIR ZHEFAROVICH • SLYTHERIN • PUREBLOOD
Ahhh finally my first ever baby character is finally attending Hogwarts New Zealand! Preparing this
account for four long years, and the time has finally come. So, Vladimir is the younger brother to
Sergei, but the older twin to Zinaida Zhefarovich. With her sorted into Hufflepuff, Vladimir won't be
too pleased (until he is reminded of Hades Styx the Second). Otherwise, he is a raised leader for is
family. What does that mean for him exactly? Well, I cannot say. As cold as they come, unfeeling
and almost like a statue, Vladimir did not have the chance to grow up like any normal kid. His Death
Eater grandfather made sure of that. Vladimir is a supremacist, so beware of that. Anyone wanting
this guy to be a friend will need to keep their mouth closed about where they came from. He is one
hell of a loyal friend, if you can get inside of his circle. Otherwise he is one of those that would be
similar to a tyrant. He feels that he was born to lead, and he wants to do just that. Lead. Whether
that is leading those off of a cliff or good morals or literal, I'm not sure.
What I need from you: Friends, enemies, everything! From people to try to stand up to him to those
wanting to get away from him, just everything! It is open!

So those are my firsties! Doesn't matter the house or year (but for first years, prefer nothing above second year).
I have a handful of other students if you want to get to know them. They are in my account tracker!
Thanks for reading, and especially thanks for posting! ^_^

Iv got lewis here who may get on with Matt. I havent had a chance to develope him much at the minute but he will be nice enough, a typical ravenclaw to an extent. It would be nice for lewis to have a friend now he is in hogwarts and he should be easy enough to get on with

Hey Kaitlyn! Sounds like a very interesting bunch of first years xD Here's what I can offer for you!

tumblr_inline_mq9dx8FujO1qz4rgp.gif

B R I D G E T R I L E Y ;; H U F F L E P U F F
So this is Bridget! She was raised single handedly by her Mother for eleven years, and for almost
all of that time believed that her Father was away working. However, she recently found out that
her family history is juust a bit darker than she had anticipated. I have future plots for her which
would definitely require her to have close friends, since she'll be pretty stressed out (if it gets
approved). Anyway, Bridget is generally a gentle, kind, loyal girl who would never turn down a
good adventure. People could easily take advantage of her friendship as she trusts so easily, making
her a bit of a target for back stabbers. Perhaps someone would even use her to do their dirty
work as she is such a loyal friend and then place the blame on her. Seems like something that
would happen! Though you should bear in mind that once she realises she's being walked all over
she'll be one hell of an angry 'puff. I can also offer her as a friend/future romantic interest.

tumblr_lotm2aboPi1qccuauo1_500.gif

M A T I L D A U N D E R S E E ;; R A V E N
I say Raven, but only because I'm 99.999% sure she'll be in Ravenclaw (unless Nick pulls another
Casey :r). Anyway, Matilda is a bit of a clutzy, fragile part goblin who's had no social life up until
now and therefore has no idea how to act around people. She's been teased for her entire life about
her height and is ashamed of the way she is, however she might come around to the idea if she
had someone to bring her out of her shell. However, I think she would more likely just keep to
herself. Since she lacks friends, she would be a pretty vulnerable first year and anyone who wanted
to make her life a misery would easily succeed XD.

Let me know what you think, I'm always up for detailed plots and such, they make RPing much more interesting!

Whoaaaaaaaa, I need to post here!

Matt x Belladonna: These two could totally be friends. They're from the same house and I think they need each other....if you know what I mean. Belladonna totally needs more housemates as friends and stuff.

Pandora x Vladimir: They are in the same house, they have the same views, same blood status, I think I see another friendship blooming. Well maybe, he is friends with her brother and that could cause a bit of a problem, unless the three of them banded up?

Let me know what you think!

Wow I actually got replies! I am on a tablet so I can't type long things.

Lewis: I think he would make a great friend for Matt. Matt might need some warming up though. I know he won't get along with Vladimir so enemies there maybe? With Blaine it can go either way. What do you think?

Bridget: So she could be friends with Matt and enemies with Blaine and Vladimir. I can see the two of them using her for dirty work. If you don't mind that. It would be really fun!

Matilda: Since she is part goblin, she would be ridiculed if she came across Blaine and Vladimir. Matt would mostly be amused so that would be neat

Belladonna: Um yes! I think that would definitely work! Same house really helped out with this!

Pandora: I dunno if that would make it a problem. He would view her as an equal at least. So they can be friends or even best friends!

Bridget x Matt
Yep, I can definitely see them as friends. Plus Bridget's very understanding and they both sort of have a secret I think?

Bridget x Blaine and Vladimir
I can definitely see her being used to do things, though they'd have to 'befriend' her (or at least pretend to) to get her to be that loyal! She's a little naive though, so she won't see through them if they're decent actors.

Matilda x Blaine and Vladimir
Awesome, well if your characters ever feel like letting off some steam, Matilda's a great theoretical punchbag
:r

Bridget and Matt: I don't think he has a secret. If he does, then I don't know about it. :r But I do know that his loyalty goes to the extreme. I'd go into details but don't want it to be public yet. :r

Bridget and Vladimir and Blaine: Vladimir is an excellent actor. Blaine would just have to follow suit if Vlad told him too. That would be totally excellent though, like so excited to have something along the lines of a 'minion' for the two of them!

Matilda and Blaine and Vladimir: I suppose whichever. :r When she is sorted is when we can tell which one will be able to bully her the most, you know?

So, are we gonna start RPing then? :r

Another day sounds good to me! :r
I would start it, but I gotta study for some exams right now. And find some things for a debate. So chances of it being started would be late Thursday.

If you would please. ^_^
I would be most grateful!

I can see Vladimir and Pandora getting along, mostly because they seem to have the same sense of who they like and don't like. Plus Pandora is going to be doing her best to going around and finding out what she can about the other kids to use against them, so she might even be valuable.

Should we do an Rp soon for Matt x Belladonna then?

Pandora Matthias said:
I can see Vladimir and Pandora getting along, mostly because they seem to have the same sense of who they like and don't like. Plus Pandora is going to be doing her best to going around and finding out what she can about the other kids to use against them, so she might even be valuable.

Should we do an Rp soon for Matt x Belladonna then?
So we can definitely do it! And like I said in your PD, we need a list of things to RP. xD So that we don't miss any of the awesome ones like this!

Oh we totally should!

Hello there!

I have this little guy here. His name is Graeme and he's from Scotland. He's a nice guy, he is a hufflepuff afterall. However, Graeme isn't necessarily a normal Hufflepuff. He's a say exactly what he thinks kind of guy. He's incredibly loyal, but if you piss him off, he might take forever to forgive and forget. He works hard, but isn't all to interested in doing well in school. He wanted to go to Hogwarts Scotland, but ended up here. He likes it, but it's not home. He loves helping people out, and has a friendly and open nature about him. The thing about Graeme is that he's really very scottish in many ways. He will not stand for any sh1t. People can tell him what to do, but, if they try to pull one over on him, or are mean towards him, he will fight them. It's his one bad quality, he will jump into a fight.
I'm not sure what he can offer for you, possibly a friend for Matt Greene. But I think him and Vladimir would butt heads a lot, be enemies. I dunno. Whatever suits is good with me. If nothing does, that's also cool!

Hi Emzies!
I think that Graeme will be a great friend for Matt! I can see them really hitting it off! If you ever wanted any physical fights, Vladimir is your man, since he is trained for that sort of stuff. Blaine, it is a like a toss up between enemy or friend. But it would be fun to see which one is which though.
So, it seems like Matt could be a good friend, Vladimir a great enemy, and a chance of enemy with Blaine or chance of friendship. I am interested though!

Matt
Serenity will just want to make him happy. She’s friendly and whatnot that she won’t like seeing people miserable and would try to cheer him up and be a loyal friend to him if given the chance.

Blaine
As we talked about I have Serenity so just to think how it could start etc.

Also, for Blaine, I could see him and Iason being friends. Iason is quite smart but quite old for is age so e doesn’t have time for messing about when it comes to work etc and likes to be the leader in a group, so they would have that in common.

Vladimir
Zechariah would be familiar with the Zefarovich family growing up around Drumstrang and being interested in the Dark Arts so he would almost be like a groupie for Vladimir. Not in the fangirl sense but he respects the family and shares a lot of their values etc. Zechariah is very cold and reserved and not afraid to back down from a fight.

Serenity x Matt: Awwh she sounds like a super cutie! I can see her trying to make him feel better, and right now, that's all he needs! Until his twin attends school in Y20 ^^
Blaine x Serenity: Probably one reading in the common room and the other bumping into him/her or something?
Blaine x Iason: Oh they would! I think they could be close friends, maybe even best friends, with Vladimir of course too.
Vladimir x Zechariah: Awwh no fangirl for Vlad? :r That would have been fun! Vlad would looove that! But realistically, I can see them really getting along. ^_^

I would just like to throw in that Zechariah sounds like he would make a good friend/worker for Blaine and Vladimir since he is going to have a vendetta against Belladonna too. :r So I definitely think the three of us could do something to incorporate all those characters.

I also gave it some thought, and I think that it would be funny if Pandora's first crush was on Matt, but he doesn't like her because of her personality and stuff, and oh boy would she get mad. But I think it'd be funny. xD

Belladonna Metzger said:
I would just like to throw in that Zechariah sounds like he would make a good friend/worker for Blaine and Vladimir since he is going to have a vendetta against Belladonna too. :r So I definitely think the three of us could do something to incorporate all those characters.

I also gave it some thought, and I think that it would be funny if Pandora's first crush was on Matt, but he doesn't like her because of her personality and stuff, and oh boy would she get mad. But I think it'd be funny. xD
Wow, that sounds amazing! :o Just a lot of people ganging up on Belladonna, that would be enough to get Erik involved, and maybe cause some really large drama! Maybe even get the parents involved? :r

Dude I approve of that! I think Matt's first crush might end up being any lucky girl that brings him out of his shell. So...whichever. Tis all free game. :r

Bridget Riley said:
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/9162555/1/
First topic!
Also, just a suggestion, feel free to turn it down, but since Matt and Bridget are going to be friends, as are Belladonna and Bridget and Belladonna and Matt (confusing myself), would it not be a good idea for them all to meet? ^_^
Omfg I thought I didn't see this.
Well if Jessye is up to it, so am I ^_^

Matt & Serenity
Yay! Well Gryffindor & Ravenclaw have potions together so maybe Serenity could see that Matt is kinda down and go up to him after class and try cheering him up or just talk to him because he looks like he just needs to talk to someone. We can start that one as soon as classes start up?

Blaine & Serenity
Common room is a good a place as any to get to know each other. What sort of books does Blaine read; maybe it could be one Serenity read or something? Do you want me to start?

Blaine & Iason
Woo. So I’m thinking with these two it could be a library meeting for them, maybe both doing homework and one has the last copy of a book that the other one needs?

Vladimir & Zechariah
No, no fangirl! So how would these two start talking as they aren't the outgoing to just start talking to someone? :/ Unless it could be during when Vladimir is tormenting Belladonna and Zechariah could complement him?

Patricia Styx said:
Matt & Serenity
Yay! Well Gryffindor & Ravenclaw have potions together so maybe Serenity could see that Matt is kinda down and go up to him after class and try cheering him up or just talk to him because he looks like he just needs to talk to someone. We can start that one as soon as classes start up?

Blaine & Serenity
Common room is a good a place as any to get to know each other. What sort of books does Blaine read; maybe it could be one Serenity read or something? Do you want me to start?

Blaine & Iason
Woo. So I’m thinking with these two it could be a library meeting for them, maybe both doing homework and one has the last copy of a book that the other one needs?

Vladimir & Zechariah
No, no fangirl! So how would these two start talking as they aren't the outgoing to just start talking to someone? :/ Unless it could be during when Vladimir is tormenting Belladonna and Zechariah could complement him?
</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="calibri"><COLOR color="#000">Matt and Serenity: That sounds good to me! I have it marked down so that I can remember them! ^_^
Blaine and Serenity: If you don't mind starting for me. Nothing too big though, since that will intimidate me. xD
Blaine and Iason: Oh that would be excellent! And they can do homework together! I sense a bromance going on here.
Vladimir and Zechariah: Awh. :( That does make it tricky. Well Vlad won't be bullying Belladonna for a wee bit, but they can RP right after that since what Vlad does should spread through the school like wildfire. xD

Matt & Serenity
Sweet. Let me know when you want it started up if you want me to start it, or let me know when you start it.

Blaine & Serenity
Sure thing! And big? Me? No worries there.

Blaine & Iason
Bromance ftw haha!

Vladimir & Zechariah
Well me and Jessye are planning on Zechariah tormenting Belladonna during flying lessons so maybe Vladimir can see and be impressed and go from there?
Anywho I'll start the two with Blaine and let you know when they are up.

Oooh I like that, have her being bullied be a severe thing that really just ruins her life, and then her daddy and her big brother have to get involved or something. xD

It'd be good to see Pandora get rejected a few times anyways. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back