New First Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vladimir x Grace: I can see an immediate dislike since the way Vladimir was raised, he would not take Grace seriously. He would probably end up being really mean and harsh to her if she attempted to be mean to him or something similar. Vladimir also appreciates Ravenclaws much more than she would, so that would be an iffy thing.

Blaine x Grace: Blaine and Grace, I can see them starting out on the wrong foot but maybe becoming friends? Blaine is arrogant, but he isn't a typical, cliched Ravenclaw at all. He does love blue, and he adores his house. His older brother is also a Gryffindor, and the other one is a Slytherin. So he doesn't hate houses at all, holds no prejudice.

Fiona/Brittany x Matt: Either one could try. But he would tell them straight up that hating a person based on a house (even though he has no knowledge of houses) is stupid and tell them to find a hobby. With his hardened personality due to his rough life, he isn't easy to break down at all. It would be interesting to see them try, and end up failing to make any sort of dent in him. xD Neither could use his buttons against him since he doesn't tell anyone about his life.

Crystal x Matt: I think that Matt could help her out, since he lost his parents, and his twin brother was left behind and he hates that. So they could definitely be friends, and connect based on loss.

Crystal x Vladimir: Vladimir would probably end up attempting to be mean to her, but it really depends on her attitude. Vladimir wouldn't seek out friendship per say, but he would be looking for allies or something similar. It kinda depends on him.

Brittany x Matt: I would take a challenge with him, Matt seems not a very weak person. But Brittany can bully people, but not only because he is from gryffindor. She find always something, and think Brittany is the best. To do it, i am not good at starting something. And i think that Matt should begin. So if you have time, would you mind?

Crystal x Matt: I think they could be definitely friends, they can talk about the same thing. And cheer each other up. For this i think that i could find something, i post the link if it is ready.

Brittany x Matt: I am just saying, with him not spilling anything personal, it would be tough unless she tries something such as appearance but if you are still up for the challenge, I will start something with Matt and post the link here.

Crystal x Matt: Okies, thanks for not making me start both. :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back